THE BROWNS BOARD

A Test

If you don't agree totally, then you are labeled a liberal.

It's because they're still part Neanderthal, or some gene variant of the human species from long long ago. They can't understand anybody that doesn't view the world in absolutes. All joking aside, that is exactly their problem. They actually like liberals more than people like yourself because liberals help define who they are. They need libs, and vice versa. Decent, rational, empathetic and analytical people natural fall towards the medians. Because they see life not as a series of absolutes but of a progression of various shades that must be analyzed each on their own, not lumped together in some pre rendered boiler plated shit soup of simpletonics <------completely made that word up just now.

Nope, but you are somewhat conflicted - 60 dems?

I'm sure I was 0 dems.......

Mostly insignificant social issues such as abortion or gay marriage. I am not a very religious person so I have no confliction with either, however I would personally never abort a child of mine.. and gay people can do gay things on their own time. Doesn't affect me.

anyways, that would be my guess.

Being so far to the right, wouldn't you see yourself as a bit of a rightist radical?

Found my results.

Looking into this further it seems like a bit of a sham.

I want term limits and that is pro dem

Requiring labeling of gmo food.. dem

Pro death penalty...... dem

being in favor of leaving the word god on currency and federal buildings.. dem

All these things apparently make me pro dem.

There are a lot of similar examples. Too much to list

Yeah, those examples are making the "test" look invalid.

But ...

Being so far to the right, wouldn't you see yourself as a bit of a rightist radical? Blowe

adjective
of or going to the root or origin; fundamental:
a radical difference.
I'm all about fundamental liberties - that is America's status quo.
Not radical.
thoroughgoing or extreme, especially as regards change from accepted or traditional forms:
a radical change in the policy of a company.
I'm also all about tradition, and our Constitution - status quo. Not radical.
favoring drastic political, economic, or socialreforms:
radical ideas; radical and anarchistic ideologues.
Nope, not me - I love America the way it is.
forming a basis or foundation.
Our Constitution was "radical" at the time. But it was a global historical
brilliant point guaranteeing freedom for all CITIZENS of our country. Doesn't
exist anywhere else in the entire world. Too bad for the rest of the world.
existing inherently in a thing or person:
radical defects of character.
Ain't got no defects, got freedom and happy, happy, happy.
Mathematics.
  1. pertaining to or forming a root.
  2. denoting or pertaining to the radical sign.
  3. irrational (def 5b).DNA
Grammar. of or relating to a root.
I really like root beer. dammit, I think that makes me a radical?

Again, you miss the point, Chris.

Definition of FUNDAMENTALISM

a often capitalized : a movement in 20th century Protestantism emphasizing the literally interpreted Bible as fundamental to Christian life and teaching

Nope. We don't go to church. And, I believe there are many allegories in the Bible. You have to excel at the

Original Hebrew and Greek to ascertain where they are. Not fundamentalist.

b : the beliefs of this movement
c : adherence to such beliefs
: a movement or attitude stressing strict and literal adherence to a set of basic principles <Islamic fundamentalism> <political fundamentalism>
Not in any way - which reminds me that Osiris went into silent mode when I asked him about
verses in the koran that say really bad, dangerous stuff, and why it wasn't valid for terrorist Islamists
to go by thoes literal verses. I'm not sure what to make of that.

So, there ya go - Chris demonstrated that liberals misuse words to the most politically expedient end, in fits

of emotional manipulation.

So, there ya go - Chris demonstrated that liberals misuse words to the most politically expedient end, in fits

of emotional manipulation.

I see your point. looks like I misused radical in a drunken haze of vodka. What I meant was you're 100% partisan with no wiggle room to work with anyone elses beliefs on the left. That's fine. Most of the left fucked.

I do think positions overlap greatly between all of the categories listed, even Democrat and Republican. I agreed with a few that would traditionally be considered liberal or Democrat but my ranking of importance on the issues was at the very bottom.

WSS

Just for fun, anyone want to give the UK version a go? I did do the US version ;)

https://uk.isidewith.com/political-quiz

Liberal Democrats

I side with Liberal Democrats on most political issues of the 2015 Election

Parties you side with...

86%

Liberal Democrats

Liberal Democrats

on economic, foreign policy, environmental, healthcare, immigration, social, and transportation issues.

compare answers

85%

Labour

Labour

on economic, education, environmental, social, transportation, and domestic policy issues.

compare answers

80%

Conservatives

Conservatives

on environmental, social, and immigration issues.

compare answers

74%

UK Independence

UK Independence

on healthcare, environmental, immigration, domestic policy, and social issues.

compare answers

64%

Sinn Féin

Sinn Féin Regional Party

on education, foreign policy, and social issues.

compare answers

36%

Democratic Unionist

Democratic Unionist Regional Party

on immigration issues.

compare answers

73%

Scottish Nationals

Scottish Nationals Regional Party

on economic, foreign policy, social, domestic policy, and transportation issues.

compare answers

67%

Plaid Cymru

Plaid Cymru Regional Party

on foreign policy and social issues.

compare answers

67%

Green

Green Regional Party

on foreign policy and social issues.

compare answers

55%

British Nationals

British Nationals Regional Party

on immigration issues.

compare answers

It's because they're still part Neanderthal, or some gene variant of the human species from long long ago. They can't understand anybody that doesn't view the world in absolutes. All joking aside, that is exactly their problem. They actually like liberals more than people like yourself because liberals help define who they are. They need libs, and vice versa. Decent, rational, empathetic and analytical people natural fall towards the medians. Because they see life not as a series of absolutes but of a progression of various shades that must be analyzed each on their own, not lumped together in some pre rendered boiler plated shit soup of simpletonics <------completely made that word up just now.

Simpletonics

That about sums it up!

What I meant was you're 100% partisan with no wiggle room to work with anyone elses beliefs on the left. blowe

Nailed it. B)

Not surprised to see Labour further down the list on most people here, they're most left-wing than america is used to. UKIP scoring well isn't a huge shock either. Over here they're basically a pantomime villain of a party, blaming everything on immigrants and/or the EU.

Its actually hard to answer questions about another countries politics, should they spend more\less on ___? I don't know what the UK percent of their GDP they already spend.

Very true. For those questions, I would guess 'stay the same' as most parties are either looking to increase or decrease spending, so by abstaining you're not aligning yourself with one party or another accidentally.

Archived