THE BROWNS BOARD

Woodypeckerhead strikes again.

calfoxwc

The Postal

Services created a stamp with a picture of President Obama on it.

The Postal Service noticed that the stamp

was not sticking to envelopes.

This enraged the President, who demanded a

full investigation.

After a month of testing and $1.73 million

in congressional spending, a special Presidential commission presented the

following findings:

1.The stamp is in perfect order.

2. There is nothing wrong with the glue.

3. People are spitting on the wrong side.

For fuck's sake...

I thought this was a political board, not the "Rants and Raves" section of Craigslist.

Occasionally taking the piss out of one another or clever criticism is one thing; all of us on here do it, and I'd hate to see that disappear in our debates that we have.

But, seriously, what purpose does making a whole topic on here dedicated to nothing but obnoxiously shitting on each other accomplish?

This back and forth lovers quarrel between the both of you is getting a bit fucking thin.

Yes, I am apparently at his level. O am his opposite.

Look at all of those threads I post from bias liberal websites. Look at those threads I start just to insult Cal.

Man, I'm totally his equal....

Actually pure debate standpoint I'd say lesser instead of equal.

Whether you agree with any of his positions or not the old "ur a idiot" or scary brown people or yap yap yap something The Blaze isn't much of a counter.

I don't think anyone attacks you on the rare occasion you offer a thoughtful response.

WSS

Whether you agree with any of his positions or not the old "ur a idiot" or scary brown people or yap yap yap something The Blaze isn't much of a counter.

I don't think anyone attacks you on the rare occasion you offer a thoughtful response.

WSS

Right here says it all.

WSS

Literally every time I post any response with facts, data and reasonable argument I get crucified by the group think (often with no actual rebuttal based on facts or evidence). That's why other than here or there I'm out of this section, it's not worth the time. Your point just isn't true at all based on dozens and dozens of posts I've made here.

it depends, it most certainly is true. Hang around more and observe.

It still happened when I had my knee replacement surgery and wasn't online

much at all. But I started walking with my walker, and stopped in and read a few

threads while I stood here, it kept happening.

I just wasn't involved. That's why Steve is correct in what he said about it.

Literally every time I post any response with facts, data and reasonable argument I get crucified by the group think (often with no actual rebuttal based on facts or evidence). That's why other than here or there I'm out of this section, it's not worth the time. Your point just isn't true at all based on dozens and dozens of posts I've made here.

Yeah Chris, I was actually talking to your valet.

The guy who never really posts much of anything of substance, remember?

Most of the time I don't see where facts and shit actually come into play here but...

WSS

Archived