THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump wins huge in big poll

calfoxwc

http://constitution.com/trump-leading-67-hillarys-19-national-poll-50000-voters/

50000 voters polled.

Trump HAS to win, and not voting for him will be helping the chances

of dirty corrupt mentally not right higgardly actually getting the WH.

You never know really, but Trump isn't in as bad of shape as everybody is making it out to be.

Down by 6 in the RCP average is not insurmountable.

--

As interesting as this may be, it's certainly not credible.

One thing for sure is that every major pollster oversamples Democrats by 5-10%

True but hitting a pair of tens isn't impossible, there are actually Four Aces in the deck.

I have like thousands of Facebook friends just because I'm an Entertainer butt the bulk of the posts I see, and admittedly that's only a small amount because of the sheer number is, hate Donald Trump.

WSS

From the posted link:

"The poll was conducted by the Arizona Freedom Alliance and according to their post:"

A poll by the Arizona Freedom Alliance? lol... oh well, let's see what they have to say... *click*...

Something interesting in the Q&A...

Reply by Mike White on Wednesday

Very interesting! Did you also consider the respondents' stated likelihood of voting and how the electoral college results would shake out?

Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance on Wednesday

We did not conduct the poll. We just know what the internals say on this topic and this is from regular smart people who wanted to find the truth and were willing to spend a lot of their time to do it.

Do you guys ever vet anything?

yes, the title of the org means you can ignore the poll.

be happy.

You missed the point, cal...

The Org's name made me skeptical.

My skepticism was shown to be justified when the group your article cited as the pollsters said, "wasn't our poll."

So now it's just an unattributable poll... in other words... it ain't shit.

Have a nice day! :)

We've been telling you the difference between a media poll and an internal poll. Media polls are driven by the desire to achieve a certain outcome. That is why you think Hillary is leading Trump by 10 points. If you were paying attention, one of these polls had Hillary up by 15 points before the GOP convention. After the convention, Trump was up 15 points, a 30% jump! Statistically impossible. After the democrat convention, Hillary was up 10 points, a 25% swing. Again, can't happen. The media is jerking our chain. DO NOT believe them. The only polls that can be believed are internal polls that are rarely made public. While the poll below is not an internal poll, it was done in a most interesting manner - with no perceived bias. And it is YUGE!

And by the way, it nearly mirrors what internal polls are showing. By any accurate measure, Hillary is NOT leading Trump in the minds of the voters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scott Ladd:

Here is what a Real Poll looks like in America. Please take the Time to Read.

A Total of 50,000 people Polled in 50 States….

You ever read the followup links?

nah.

Have a nice day !

http://arizonafreedomalliance.ning.com/group/watching-the-elections/forum/topic/show?id=6399857%3ATopic%3A102367&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_topic

PG Farnsworth:

We have just completed our own poll since we cannot get factual information from the mainstream media!! We called 1000 homes in each of the 50 states and asked basic questions on the economy, terrorism, immigration and presidential pick.

Economy was the number one factor that Americans are concerned about and terrorism was number two.
Presidential pick was Trump by a large percentage.
Trump 33478 votes 67%
Clinton 9788 Votes 19%
Undecided or other 6739 votes 13%

Cherry-picking poll outliers does not a case make... but enjoy your fantasy while you can.

There is still time, but at present a HRC landslide is the most likely outcome.

I will make big money in the prediction markets

I hope you are right Ed I really do. The last thing I want to see happen is corrupt lying Hillary Clinton as president.

I don't discount these polls though as there are too many of them showing Clinton with a big lead over Trump. Every time in previous elections where I try to find a silver lining when the polls are against my candidate it never pans out. With McCain it was supposed to be there were large numbers of women upset with Hillary losing to Obama who were going to switch parties and vote for McCain. It never happened. I heard the same thing with Romney that people weren't being honest with pollsters doing the surveys...wrong yes they were.

Of course there are wrong outlier polls but most of the reputable ones are more accurate and they have to be if they want to maintain credibility.

Until the election I am watching the reputable pollsters on this...not face book likes or twitter..and I am hoping that these polls will start trending trump's way.

I will make big money in the prediction markets

Stood on a chair, but this still went over my head, bb... Lil' help?

From the posted link:

"The poll was conducted by the Arizona Freedom Alliance and according to their post:"

A poll by the Arizona Freedom Alliance? lol... oh well, let's see what they have to say... *click*...

Something interesting in the Q&A...

Reply by Mike White on Wednesday

Very interesting! Did you also consider the respondents' stated likelihood of voting and how the electoral college results would shake out? Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance on Wednesday

We did not conduct the poll. We just know what the internals say on this topic and this is from regular smart people who wanted to find the truth and were willing to spend a lot of their time to do it.

Do you guys ever vet anything?

Hahahaha, that was their response? Classic

Archived