THE BROWNS BOARD

The worst about pp and stemexpress

calfoxwc

What then of the wonen who seek the abortions? The doctors are the supply...so the women are the "demand". Sooooo.......sounds like capitalism to me kids.

someday, learn the definitions of words before you use them.

Five Differences Between Service and Manufacturing Organizations ...
smallbusiness.chron.com › ... › Organizations
Manufacturers, unlike service firms, can automate production. ... Differences in Supply Chain Designs for a Manufacturing Industry vs. a Service Industry · What Is ...
Service Operations vs. Manufacturing Operations | Chron.com
smallbusiness.chron.com › ... › Internet Service Providers
Each provider or manufacturer wants to lead the market in its specific industry. However, manufacturing and service operations answer different questions and ...

Where is the demand for children to abort them?

not making any sense again, Cleve is.

2ff.gif

The women...that get the abortions. Abotion services exist at all because women demand that service. Do you not know what an abortion is Cal? Do you think PP magically teleports preganant women into their facilities for impromptu terminations? Women have to walk into the clinics first before an abortion can happen cal.....are you on drugs this weekend?

stop and think. Woody talked about supply of goods demanded....

and the service of those goods.

Here is what Woody said:

"There can be a demand for cars and a demand for car repair services. There can be a supply of cars and a supply of mechanics. "

So, a ("car wanted to be procured" + "services to fix the purchased, wanted car") <> ("accidently having a baby" + "services to

murder baby"). That was my point.

Asswhole. Learn to THINK before post. There is no desired supply and demand of babies when they didn't want them

and want the serivces to murder them.

Asswhole.

I'm on the libertarian side of abortion.

Let the moral choice/consequences be up to the woman, but also restrict to the first trimester.

Drugs and prostitution should also probably be legal ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ , people will do it anyway and cause more harm in that whole illegal process anyway.

I'm on the libertarian side of abortion.

Let the moral choice/consequences be up to the woman, but also restrict to the first trimester.

Drugs and prostitution should also probably be legal ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ , people will do it anyway and cause more harm in that whole illegal process anyway.

Agreed on all fronts.

Think of the tax revenue...

The subject of the thread is sickening.

Not "supply and demand".

Murderers supply a service, the service is "demanded"....

but that has nothing to do with the subject. The subject is

sickening use of dead children.

For instance, there is a "demand for sex slaves, and the kidnappers are providing a service/providing a commodity"?

You think that is just a matter of "supply and demand".....asswhole?

It's sickening....asswhole. Not a simple matter of economics. asswhole.

how many times do I have to call it murder of a child?

?

I fully understand ur view on abortion cal but im asking u where is ur hatred for women getting abortions? Cause afterall, no women want abortions abortions cease to exist overnight. Its a concept i feel ur struggling with greatly or are deliberately avoiding

There is demand for drugs. There is demand for murderers-for-hire. There is demand for cheap, stolen goods. There is demand for stolen cars. There is demand for sex slaves. There is demand for little boys to be sex slaves. There is demand for stolen back market organs.

Demand doesn't make something right, nor does it make it real capitalism.

There is demand for drugs. There is demand for murderers-for-hire. There is demand for cheap, stolen goods. There is demand for stolen cars. There is demand for sex slaves. There is demand for little boys to be sex slaves. There is demand for stolen back market organs.

Demand doesn't make something right, nor does it make it real capitalism.

Right, so we do regulate the free market. Its funny though talk about regulating aspects of the free market relating often to usury like behaviors oh no hands off you cant regulate the precious concept of supply and demand.

But a woman wants to end a pregnancy that is happenng within her own body....gotta nip that shit right? In any casr this isnt a discussion about the free market. Cal's trying to sell us on that all abortion providers are intrinsically evil yet makes no mention of the women that seek them....without which abortions wouldnt exist. Which in the good ole days suited rapists just fine cause how else would they propagate their genetics?

Archived