THE BROWNS BOARD

Not even CNN can fudge the numbers enough

Pumpkin Eater

If Trump pulls this off and wins kudos to Ed and VT who have called this from the start. There is still lots to go yet but I have followed politics for a long time and I never expected Trump would win the republican primary let alone actually winning the presidency. It does help with the dems having a pathetic loser like Hillary Clinton running but still it is amazing to me to see what Trump has been able to accomplish.

The talk today is how Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson not knowing what Aleppo is and that may kill any chances of his winning. I thought the same thing a number of times with things Trump has said (ex. McCain is not a hero because he likes those who were not captured). I thought that would sink him at the time but Trump has proven to be unsinkable to this point.

he never had any chance in hell of winning anyways. Not even a .00001 percent chance.

It's Trump. It has to be.... nobody can seriously, honestly think higgardly should be president.

He never had a chance but who does he take more votes away from Clinton or Trump? If he takes more votes away from Clinton I want him to do well and not stumble.

Trump seems to do better in 4-way polls than 2-way polls, so it seems he's taking more from Hillary.

hahaha... well I wasn't calling any of you all names... just the giant douche that was drooling over that Kremlin cock on TV the other day while putting down our own leaders... It's one thing to feel that way and quite another to go air that bs on tv... you can support whatever foolishness you wish but I will exercise every right I have to disagree and voice my own opinion.

Archived