THE BROWNS BOARD

Wikileaks Podesta E-mails MAGAThread

bbedward

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's the most bullshit thing ever. If you've watched the clip they literally cut out all the context.

She was going up the escalator, Trump said to the girl "Are you going up the escalator?" she said "yea", then he said "I'm going to be dating her in 10 years" immediately and the girl laughed - naturally he was joking.

But even if you think it's bad, which it isn't that bad. I want to see the full clip because I'm pretty sure before hand the little girl asked Trump if he would marry her or something like that - hence the later joke "I'm going to be dating her in 10 years"

I would wait until someone actually posts the full clip before making a judgement.

Ok. But like i said at this point, after everything ive heard directly out of his mouf, well.....

That's the most bullshit thing ever. If you've watched the clip they literally cut out all the context.

She was going up the escalator, Trump said to the girl "Are you going up the escalator?" she said "yea", then he said "I'm going to be dating her in 10 years" immediately and the girl laughed - naturally he was joking.

But even if you think it's bad, which it isn't that bad. I want to see the full clip because I'm pretty sure before hand the little girl asked Trump if he would marry her or something like that - hence the later joke "I'm going to be dating her in 10 years"

I would wait until someone actually posts the full clip before making a judgement.

Joking or not that's the type of shit your creepy uncle says while he tries to give you a back rub. That's just weird as shit to say and based on all the other shit he's said it's not like I have a very hard time believing it.

Joking or not that's the type of shit your creepy uncle says while he tries to give you a back rub. That's just weird as shit to say and based on all the other shit he's said it's not like I have a very hard time believing it.

It's certainly not like CBS "reported" on it.

Even you can admit saying he was hanging out with a group of 10 year old girls and cutting out context is shady as hell

Part 7:

Witholding emails to/from Obama: I think the state department did get emails between Obama/Clinton in the end though, but they were never released to the public.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9545

Think we should hold emails to and from potus? That's the heart of his exec privilege. We could get them to ask for that. They may not care, but I seems like they will.

--

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9272#efmBI2BOJ

This one shows collusion with the state department regarding the email investigation (other emails already showed that), also shows Hillary did not turn over all emails between her and Sidney Blumenthal (deleted?, misplaced?, just not turned over?)

That of course includes the emails Sid turned over that HRC didn't, which will make clear to them that she didn't have them in the first place, deleted them, or didn't turn them over. It also includes emails that HRC had that Sid didn't, as Brian noted.

I believe we are in the early stages of a marxist style revolution. If they get to keep

power to continue to corrupt our gov, and destroy our American demographics with

illegals...

they can make $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ on the internation stage, like soros.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5690

As a Biden fan maybe it'd rustle your jimmies that Bidens former chief of staff apparently helped sabotage Bidens ambitions to help team Hillary.

The queen didn't want to let Joe get in the way of her ambitions to be president - it's her turn.

I might... if I had a clue what the guy was referring to... or who the guy was.

We all know why Biden decided not to run. We all know he is now fully behind HRC. Should the latter change in the next couple weeks then there might be some there there. Otherwise?

Archived