THE BROWNS BOARD

The True Story: Donald Trump Did Not Mock a Reporter’s Disability

OldBrownsFan

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cleve - there are none so blind, as those liberal wingnuts who will not see...

and want free stuff and will lick higgardly's butt to get it.

crap. what a sickening visual that is....

Holy hell this election is the shittiest ever. It makes sense that these two were chummy as hell for years. They are both garbage water with the same political ideologies.

Trump becomes some cartoony arch conservative after a lifetime of being a Dem and people bought it.

Whoever wins between these two hershey stains will be a one termer when the opposing party runs literally anyone with half a brain cell and some integrity.

the democratic nazis have gone brownshirt so seriously, that

excellent people who SHOULD run, will NOT because they

won't have their families drug through the marxist mud.

I don't think the republicans could have ran a more squeaky clean candidate than Romney but they still were able to do a hatchet job on him. It is not just the democrat party but the mainstream media that many times is an extension of the democrat party.

The Liberal Media’s Perpetual Smear Campaign

Today’s news is dominated by claims that years ago, Donald Trump made crude comments about women, or inappropriately touched women, or intruded into a women’s dressing room, and so on. Gone from the campaign are such issues as the economy, Obamacare, national security and immigration. As Election Day approaches, the news is all Trump scandals, all the time.

But what’s a Republican to do? Last cycle, we nominated the ultimate Boy Scout: Mitt Romney. Whatever you think of Romney from a policy perspective, he is as admirable a man as you will ever meet. To find a presidential candidate of better moral character, you probably have to go back to Abraham Lincoln and George Washington. Romney never said a rude word about a woman in his life.

So what happened? Did Romney and the GOP get credit in the press for the candidates’s outstanding character? No. Romney, who helped to create tens of thousands of jobs at Bain Capital, was denounced as a “vulture capitalist” and blamed, absurdly, for one woman’s developing cancer. The Washington Post made a front page story of the fact that 50 years earlier, when he was in high school, he and others had cut a classmate’s hair. Oh, and Romney was a racist, too. Does anyone remember why? I don’t.

The cycle before that, GOP voters nominated John McCain. McCain is a great patriot, a man of extraordinary character and courage who survived years of torture and abuse as a prisoner of war in Vietnam. Did the liberal media give Republicans credit for nominating such a hero? No. The New York Times, to its everlasting shame, peddled a false rumor that McCain had an affair with a lobbyist. (Bill Clinton would have done that before breakfast.) It also berated McCain for failing to release his medical records–which, actually, he did, unlike Bill Clinton and Barack Obama.

The Left’s permanent smear campaign against conservatives doesn’t just extend to Republican presidential candidates. Recall how the Democrat/media complex treated the Tea Party. Prominent House Democrats lied, disgracefully: they claimed, falsely, that Tea Party activists at a protest in Washington had hurled racial insults at black Democrats like John Lewis. The press ate it up. They printed the Democrats’ lies as facts, and to this day reporters and editors have never corrected the libel, even though a $100,000 prize to anyone who could substantiate the Democrats’ lies went unclaimed.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2016/10/the-liberal-medias-perpetual-smear-campaign.php

What are u talking about democrats for? The guy ur shilling for just ran the dirtiest gop primary csmpaign in history. Scrub ur own shitter first before you talk about anyone elses. God talk about oblivious to ur own hypocrisy.

I am trying to figure out how the GOP got to here.

You and me both. You'll see their answer in 4 years though. Instead of realizing trump lost because he himself is so utterly flawed that his msg got lost in a buncha pussy grabbin bullshit, they'll run an even more traditional republican.

I lament the fact that trump was the torchbearer for certain centrist ideals.

The GOP is running with a total turd as well. Just one more palatable (extra corn) than the Dems.

I get why the Dems ended up in the position they are in. They stacked the deck for their chosen one.

I am trying to figure out how the GOP got to here.

The dems do stack the deck in their primary process with their super delegates. The republicans usually stack the deck in past primaries with loading up their favorites with lots of cash and others don't have the cash to compete and the establishment gets their candidate. The dem system worked to keep Sanders from being elected. The republican system failed this time with the establishment giving Bush 150 million to try and buy the primaries but Trump has been estimated to have received 2 billion dollars worth of free media time (along with being independently wealthy) and he steam rolled and overwhelmed the rest of the republican field. The media couldn't get enough Trump coverage in the primaries (it was great for their ratings) and many times he would just phone in to CNN and MSNBC and Fox and they didn't challenge him too much in the primaries but as soon as he got the nomination they turned on him like we knew they would all along.

Trump wasn't my choice but he is a much better alternative to Hillary Clinton and I have some hope that Trump will not be beholden to special interest groups and might just do some things for the good of the country versus the lobbyists as well as being pro life and vowing to nominate pro life justices to the supremes. The never Trump crowd are foolishly cutting off their own noses to spite their face.

I have some hope that Trump will not be beholden to special interest groups

I just can't understand this notion Trump is some benevolent savior acting purely out of the best interests for the country. Let me put it this way - if Trump had given $50m to a president in the election campaign, do you think that president would be beholden to Trump maybe? I would imagine so. Now, all Trump is doing is cutting out the middle man and giving the money to himself.

He's running as a republican and saying things that rile up the base - immigrants bad, muslims bad, america great, women inferior, democrats bad, clintons evil - the usual kind of 'quite right' viewpoints, and he got the nomination easily.

If he manages to win, he's going to do all those things that make the US attractive to do business in - cut corporate tax rates, eliminate minimum wage and benefits as much as possible etc. etc. and who will benefit from that? Why, a billionaire with a vast business empire already in existence in the US. The coincidence is remarkable!

If he loses, he still wins, thanks to all the free publicity he's gotten over the last year. The next series of the apprentice or whatever he does next will have massive ratings as fanboys lie Ed tune in to see what ridiculous thing he has to say next.

Donald Trump doesn't care about you. He doesn't really care about America. He cares about Donald Trump, and nothing in his 70 odd years on this planet have shown anything else, especially in the last year.

Trump is the only chance we have to support our 2nd Amendment. Period.

Trump occured because the non-left is po'd at the cowardice and dupliciciousness

of the main republican party.

They are afraid as hell of the vicious left, but still play with words to their constituents

with the right words, then their actions just fade away into concurrence with the

evil forces of marxism.

They said they'd repeal obamaocare, nothin. "They" are the rand pauls, mitch mcconnels, boehners -

tough talk that turns into sissy whimpering. They will get uppity and oppose certain rebel gop members,

and they will sass the Tea Party folks.

but they are frightened of the vicious left and play ball with them.

Trump played ball with them as a businessman, I don't care. But I believe he's sick of where our

country is going, and he sure as hell isn't afraid of them.

Meaning, the Gop hates that they can't control him, and the marxist-leninist dems hate him because

he actually will tell them to pound salt and stop them.

That leaves the most of America to decide to stop them, or simply be good soldiers and let the

moral and legal decay continue. The latter choice is big, serious trouble.

THAT is how Trump happened. "waaaaaaa, they are both imperfect, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA "

STFU. One has thirty damn years in gov and all 30 are marked with scandal, controversy, belligerence, lies

and failure.

The other one is just brash enough to stop this garbage, and NOT ONCE, EVER, has he been dishonest

in business.

Hell, the marxist bitch stole a bunch of stuff from the WH the last time she was in it, and had to leave..

I vote pro life. For years I have heard democrats unapologetic ally say they would have a litmus test for supreme court nominees and they had to be pro choice. Do you think our pro life courageous republicans ever would say that about only putting on the court pro life justices. They never did. They would use code words like they would nominate constitutional justices but they would not go as far on this issue as the democrats would...until Trump who in the debate said he would nominate pro life justices and also his vice president Mike Pence who unapologetic ally took a very pro life stand in his debate. Unlike the mealy mouth endorsement of the pro life position I have heard before from timid republicans for once we had republican candidates who didn't seem ashamed to be pro life or hide it.

And Obama called Hillary an unqualified POS.

We called Manuel Noriega a good guy when he was playing ball with us.

Same thing

WSS

That's the whole point though isn't it? These guys are all in the same world we don't live in. Trump and the Clintons have long been buddies and nothing has changed even with this election. That's the part that makes me crack up when people think Trump and Clinton aren't playing for the same team.

What I've been trying to say all along is that Trump is just as much as part of the big-wig cog as Clinton. To think he's not playing ball because he says controversial stuff is beyond short-sighted.

and yet, he IS the only alternative to your sexual fantasy poster woman, higgardly.

this is what you dream about:

absurd-funny-hillary-clinton-photoshops2

this is reality you ignore

this is everybody's worst nightmare:

Jrb I've never characterize the guy as a knight on a white horse.

As a matter of fact I'm not a big fan of populism as a political tool, I don't have that much respect for the population if you haven't noticed.

I thought Bill Clinton was crooked and an unrepentant cock houne. But he was charismatic and I don't care about the cock hound part.

I think he dodged a bullet with white water but again I think Whitewater was chump change. Hillary on the other hand just seems filthy to me a nasty woman and a lying bitch.

WSS

Archived