THE BROWNS BOARD

Reagan trailed Carter by 8 points 10 days before election

Pumpkin Eater

14642389_10154804415309050_7911120802607

"HERE ARE THE CURRENT POLLS
Bill O'Reilly did his own poll of 25,000 people. He had University graduate students call 250 people from each party's voter rolls in all 50 states.
The results were 86% for Trump, 14% Clinton. And this was done by party neutral calls to all 50 states."

14642389_10154804415309050_7911120802607

"HERE ARE THE CURRENT POLLS

Bill O'Reilly did his own poll of 25,000 people. He had University graduate students call 250 people from each party's voter rolls in all 50 states.

The results were 86% for Trump, 14% Clinton. And this was done by party neutral calls to all 50 states."

This is fake.

Online poll from Oct. 11th that was on BillOReilly.com

How did that turn out? Those polls are so accurate though.

Lol, this is so, so inaccurate and stupid. Gallup, ONE of the many polls at the time in 1980, had this occur. The aggregate polling (the way any person who isn't a fucking moron reads polls) had The Gipper leading since the summer of 1980. Nifty graph you can actually view here:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/elections/2659012-how-accurate-inaccurate-were-past-pre-2.html#post45784905

This is literally stuff I could explain to a 10 year old. How desperate are you people? If you think Hilldawg is going to be the end of the world you might as well go build that bunker because she is going to win.

Trump is done. He started to walk off an interview just a bit ago. The guy is beaten and he doesn't know how to handle it.

Also, MVP is right, HRC will get elected. But in my 20 years of voting and being an adult, there is really nothing that a POTUS has done that has directly impacted my life, negatively or positively. The only thing I can think of is the first time home buyers stimulus of $8000.00 that Obama initiated just after the housing collapse. The $8000.00 didnt help us buy, but it was a nice check to get a month or two after we closed. Other than that, the life that my wife and I have made for us and our family has been the direct result of our work, and nothing that any republican or democrat has done.

I know taxes directly affect us, both local and federal, but that's a given. Not going away anytime soon. We both work and have good employer based health insurance. Sure the costs go keep going up, but we are responsible and work hard so we have been able to stay above that rising cost.... so far. Regardless of who wins, in 4 years, I would want to know how your life was drastically changed, ruined or brought to significant prosperity because of the POTUS.

Trump is done. He started to walk off an interview just a bit ago. The guy is beaten and he doesn't know how to handle it.

Also, MVP is right, HRC will get elected. But in my 20 years of voting and being an adult, there is really nothing that a POTUS has done that has directly impacted my life, negatively or positively. The only thing I can think of is the first time home buyers stimulus of $8000.00 that Obama initiated just after the housing collapse. The $8000.00 didnt help us buy, but it was a nice check to get a month or two after we closed. Other than that, the life that my wife and I have made for us and our family has been the direct result of our work, and nothing that any republican or democrat has done.

I know taxes directly affect us, both local and federal, but that's a given. Not going away anytime soon. We both work and have good employer based health insurance. Sure the costs go keep going up, but we are responsible and work hard so we have been able to stay above that rising cost.... so far. Regardless of who wins, in 4 years, I would want to know how your life was drastically changed, ruined or brought to significant prosperity because of the POTUS.

You live in Fayetteville, NC next to FT. Bragg. Are you or were you in the Army? Then you can bet your ass the President has an affect on your life.

WW3 with Russia might have an affect on many people's lives.

I'd argue NAFTA had an affect on many people's lives (maybe not yours), TPP will have an affect on many people's lives.

Increasing H1Bs may have a negative affect on my career - something the POTUS would probably approve of.

In IT, the consultants coming over from India, etc... are used to working

long, long hours, far more than 8 hrs a day...

companies don't/didn't have to pay for their med insurance...

etc etc etc.

Put a lot of people out of work. Not me though, I spent my career designing and restructuring

software written by so many foreign incompetent in English and English design.

538's current odds are just shy of 6:1.

As for the OP... yeah, there was this outlier, but Ronnie was ahead a half-dozen points or so in most polls. Plus:

• The only Presidential debate of that race took place on October 28th, seven days before the Nov 4th election.
  • Reagan won that debate by knock-out in the "there-you-go-again" round.

There is absolutely no parallel to the 2016 race.

actually, there is, in the minds of many, many, many American voters.

They are tired of the crap. Carter flubbed up too much, only lasted

4 yrs. Obamao had the black vote, and lasted eight.

The pendulum has to swing now, back to the other direction, or it may break.

d845f25dfc6deb7f5aaade228fffc4c5.png

what I'm saying is, I noticed a pattern about this long ago - the American people

see a need to switch the gov to the other party.

back and forth.

Obamao has been a dismal, divisive, dishonest, childish and beligerent, and anti-Constitution president.

American must have a change now. Trump is rellective of that, so was Bernie Sanders.

But sanders got waylaid by the corrupt DNC-Clinton mafia machine, who sunk to new kgb type of lows.

The political pendulum will rightfully swing back away from the last miserable, failed eight racist/class warfare years.

I believe the majority of America knows if it doesn't, America could break. There will be no way to stop the

corruption in our gov in another four years of obaMao and higgardly.

what I'm saying is, I noticed a pattern about this long ago - the American people

see a need to switch the gov to the other party.

back and forth.

Obamao has been a dismal, divisive, dishonest, childish and beligerent, and anti-Constitution president.

American must have a change now. Trump is rellective of that, so was Bernie Sanders.

But sanders got waylaid by the corrupt DNC-Clinton mafia machine, who sunk to new kgb type of lows.

The political pendulum will rightfully swing back away from the last miserable, failed eight racist/class warfare years.

I believe the majority of America knows if it doesn't, America could break. There will be no way to stop the

corruption in our gov in another four years of obaMao and higgardly.

For a guy that posts about politics so much you are so far in the forest you can't see the trees. Congress is the government, the judiciary and executive branches of government are the face.

except that under obaMao, he has usurped his authority and bypassed Congress.

and our Judiciary is on the verge of being corrupted for about 30 years by putting

dishonest, extreme liberal activist judges on the supreme court.

And most dems ini Congress play along with Obamao and higgardly, or maybe their careers, or maybe their lives,

will end.

the Injustice dept, FBI, EPA, NEA, ATF, ... the list keeps growing as more and more wilileaks leak..

these depts have obaMao loyalists who will play ball, too. Holder, Lynch, Sebelius, Comey....

it's like the nazi party. If you aren't in, you are in big, serious trouble.

Archived