THE BROWNS BOARD

ABSOLUTELY HORRIFIC : ISIS massacres 250 children by kneading them in bakery dough machine

OldBrownsFan

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The preponderance of the evidence shows we have a government who lies to us way too often. The sheeple are those who believe everything because the government says so.

What would be their end game in letting in a bunch of refugees they feel have a risk to be terrorists?

Unless Obama is a terrorist! I finally see the light!

....or, they are telling the truth and they vet refugees to the best ability possible to allow woman and children a refuge from terrors such as being thrown into a bread kneader. It could be that too to be fair.

Actually, the government doesn't let you do that by in large unless you have direct family ties. Instead, they often make refugees live in slum-like conditions which is still better than the war-torn hell they came away from.

I gladly would though if it were allowed to let them get on their feet.

Ah yes, when the preponderance of evidence proves you to be wrong yet again just use the tired excuse of "well the government is lying, wake up sheeple!"

I wouldn't. It's not my problem. Can't save the world you have to take care of your own. Let the countries that have more money than us take in the stray dogs.

I wouldn't. It's not my problem. Can't save the world you have to take care of your own. Let the countries that have more money than us take in the stray dogs.

These aren't stray dogs, these are children who were born into a world they had no say in being born to. If you don't have compassion, that's fine but I do. I'd be really interested to see how you felt if your world was the other way around.

What would be their end game in letting in a bunch of refugees they feel have a risk to be terrorists?

Unless Obama is a terrorist! I finally see the light!

....or, they are telling the truth and they vet refugees to the best ability possible to allow woman and children a refuge from terrors such as being thrown into a bread kneader. It could be that too to be fair.

Well they could be honest and say when we tell you the refugees are being fully vetted we really mean they cannot be fully vetted because of their records being destroyed in many cases but we will vet them to the best of our ability...instead they falsely tell us how fully vetted all the refugees are...

Setting up safe zones would have been the best option. Also the story about the children being thrown into a bread kneader was told by a Christian woman who talks of the horrors of being a Christian in Syria yet less than one percent of the refugees this administration are taking in are Christians?

BECAUSE WE ALREADY FUCKING DO THIS WITH AN OVERTLY EXTENSIVE PROCESS TO ADMIT REFUGEES INTO THE COUNTRY!

I literally posted this in the dang comment you quoted-how incredibly thick skulled can one person be. Good grief.

You brag on the obamao gov website? Obamao lies out his ass, the nazi dems lie out their ass, higgardly

STILL lies out her ass, and obamao's sayso is your vanguard of fact?

Asswhole.

FBI Admits US Can't Vet All Syrian Refugees For Terror Ties | The ...
dailycaller.com/.../fbi-director-admits-us-cant-vet-all-syr...
The Daily Caller
Oct 21, 2015 - FBI director James Comey said the federal government does not ... FBI Director Admits US Can't Vet All Syrian Refugees For Terror Ties [VIDEO] ... all of the 10,000 Syrian refugees that the Obama administration says will be ...

FBI director admitted 'we cannot properly vet' Middle Easterners ...

www.politifact.com/.../fbi-admitted-it-cannot-properly-vet...

PolitiFact.com

Aug 12, 2016 - Even the director of the FBI said that we cannot properly vet people coming ... FBI director admitted 'we cannot properly vet' Middle Easterners, Carlos Beruff says ... refugees are pouring into our country, thanks to President Obama," ... checks on Iraqi refugees, they had a much larger database because of ...

FBI Director Admits US Will Have No Basis to Vet Some Syrian Refugees

www.cnsnews.com/.../fbi-director-admits-us-will-have-no...

CNSNews.com

Oct 21, 2015 - FBI Director Admits U.S. Will Have No Basis to Vet Some Syrian Refugees ... no basis to vet them through the databases it uses to determine if theyhave ties to terrorism. ... “You can't account for what you don't know, and that goes to the ... while Obama and the Democrats in Congress are sending foreign ...

FBI DIRECTOR ADMITS USA CAN'T VET ALL SYRIAN REFUGEES ...▶ 1:08

Oct 22, 2015 - Uploaded by TRUNEWS

FBI DIRECTOR ADMITS USA CAN'T VET ALL SYRIAN REFUGEES FOR ... on Homeland Security hearing ...

Ex-DHS head: We can't vet Syrian refugees | TheHill

thehill.com/.../264268-ex-dhs-head-we-cant-vet-syrian-refugees

The Hill

Dec 27, 2015 - A pause for refugees from that part of the world is very appropriate at this time,” Tom Ridge said. ... The former Republican governor of Pennsylvania also said the ... to run freely — and they are, in spite what the president says — and get .... vise problem that's been around long before Obama was president.

FBI admits there's no way to screen all the Syrian refugees the Obama ...

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../FBI-admits-s-no-way-screen-Syrian-r...

Daily Mail

Oct 21, 2015 - FBI Director James Comey testifies on Syrian refugees ... agency is helpless to search the backgrounds of Syrian refugees if they are not already ...... Scarlett Johansson can't hide her smile as she celebrates opening popcorn .... as he joins Lady Gaga and Leslie Jones for wacky SNL promos Hollywood vet.

Another DHS Official Confirms: No Way to Vet Syrian Refugees ...

Oct 8, 2015 - Another DHS Official Confirms: No Way to Vet Syrian Refugees ... As the Obama administration prepares to take in 10,000 Syrian refugees, a second high-ranking Homeland Security official admits there's no way to ... no method of vetting the new refugees because the Syrian government doesn't have an ...

DHS Confesses: No Databases Exist To Vet Syrian Refugees | Stock ...

www.investors.com/.../no-databases-exist-to-vet-...

Investor's Business Daily

Oct 6, 2015 - Not so, admits the agency responsible for such vetting. ... "The government does not, no sir," answered Matthew Emrich, associate director ... Agents can't vet somebody if they don't have documentation and don't even ... The Obamaregime claims to have no evidence of terrorist or even extremist infiltration.

These aren't stray dogs, these are children who were born into a world they had no say in being born to. If you don't have compassion, that's fine but I do. I'd be really interested to see how you felt if your world was the other way around.

My tax dollars shouldnt pay for more welfare. We already have enough free loaders.

The "article" I posted was literally from the United State government because that is what they do. It's not an article at all, that's the United States law in the form of an infographic. We are arguably the toughest 1st world nation in the world when it comes to taking in to refugees. That is quantifiable facts/

Just when I think I'm amazed at how low the bar goes here sometimes, this brings it even lower.

I worked for the US Government. I can tell you that you're a fool if you believe half of what they say. And you're a 28 year old who thinks she knows everything. That is the difference young lady.

I worked for the US Government. I can tell you that you're a fool if you believe half of what they say. And you're a 28 year old who thinks she knows everything. That is the difference young lady.

And I work for the government too! What do you know, almost like I am speaking from experience.

Mocking gender, how original. I will make sure to let my 10 year old cousin know how sick that burn was.

One of the big differences I see between conservatives and liberals are that liberals seem to have a blind faith in government to solve all our problems while conservatives see government itself as a big part of the problem. Ronald Reagan said it best for me: "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help ..

I don't know if the story is rubbish or not but I do know there is already more than enough documented evidence of the evilness and horror of ISIS atrocities. They need to be exterminated.

Amen brother!

They quickly forget the horrors of every other attack and video evidence.

Amen brother!

They quickly forget the horrors of every other attack and video evidence.

Sigh...

No one in their sane mind is saying ISIS is a bad group of people. No one is saying we should have open borders to allow anyone in. No one is saying the process to vet refugees is going to be 1000% on target. What plenty of people are saying though is:

1) Syria has droves of innocent people who simply were born into this terror (see ISIS, Aleppo)

2) Human beings who aren't evil (see ISIS) have the basic human right to live outside of these conditions.

3) We are okay taking an extremely nominal amount of refugees who simply want the ability to not see their family murdered for disagreeing with terrorists

4) These refugees to date (who have been a long while) haven't committed acts of terrorism and what do you know? Just work to have a life.

It's really not complicated. Until you show me that taking in Syrian refugees in the United States is:

A) not working because they aren't being vetted enough and are committing serious crime. This is more than 1-2 outliers, I mean a true, stated problem here.

B- not working because of the strain they put on our lives/ government

C) not working because of other mitigating factors

I'm going to believe in a world where our country does good for others. Where our country allows children and families a second chance to live in the greatest country in the world instead of one ravaged by bombs and terrorists. One where we don't continue the bullcrap cycle of violence that makes people want to become terrorists in the first place. That's the America I sure as shit believe in.

I don't know if the story is rubbish or not but I do know there is already more than enough documented evidence of the evilness and horror of ISIS atrocities. They need to be exterminated.

Yes but this story appears to be rubbish. The intention behind embellished stories concerns me cause we already have been fighting them. I feel some folks want anither full scale war. Something i have zero intetest in

Sigh...

No one in their sane mind is saying ISIS is a bad group of people. No one is saying we should have open borders to allow anyone in. No one is saying the process to vet refugees is going to be 1000% on target. What plenty of people are saying though is:

1) Syria has droves of innocent people who simply were born into this terror (see ISIS, Aleppo)

2) Human beings who aren't evil (see ISIS) have the basic human right to live outside of these conditions.

3) We are okay taking an extremely nominal amount of refugees who simply want the ability to not see their family murdered for disagreeing with terrorists

4) These refugees to date (who have been a long while) haven't committed acts of terrorism and what do you know? Just work to have a life.

It's really not complicated. Until you show me that taking in Syrian refugees in the United States is:

A) not working because they aren't being vetted enough and are committing serious crime. This is more than 1-2 outliers, I mean a true, stated problem here.

B- not working because of the strain they put on our lives/ government

C) not working because of other mitigating factors

I'm going to believe in a world where our country does good for others. Where our country allows children and families a second chance to live in the greatest country in the world instead of one ravaged by bombs and terrorists. One where we don't continue the bullcrap cycle of violence that makes people want to become terrorists in the first place. That's the America I sure as shit believe in.

"One where we don't continue the bullcrap cycle of violence that makes people want to become terrorists in the first place."

Let's start right there. The problem with the violence of Islamic radical terrorism starts and ends with the koran. It is the koran that they use to justify what they do. There is nothing we can do that will make them like us. We will always be the infidels. They kill innocent people because of verses in the koran that tell them to kill all the infidels.

"One where we don't continue the bullcrap cycle of violence that makes people want to become terrorists in the first place."

Let's start right there. The problem with the violence of Islamic radical terrorism starts and ends with the koran. It is the koran that they use to justify what they do. There is nothing we can do that will make them like us. We will always be the infidels. They kill innocent people because of verses in the koran that tell them to kill all the infidels.

Sure, that's true to a point. But invading their land on a completely false set of premises and killing their people certainly doesn't help in that regard now does it? Kinda like how ISIS didn't really become a thing until they formed to fight the troops.

Archived