THE BROWNS BOARD

Is Trump our last chance of stopping disaster - shadow gov disaster

calfoxwc

Yes/..electing Trump is the only way to stop a dictatorship...

:rolleyes:

Gipper posted a while back about the possibility of a split in the republican party resulting in a one party rule and that is a real possibility. One party rule is about the same as a dictatorship. If the republicans lose this election and fracture off and the democrats stay unified it will be a long long time before anyone but a democrat will be president.

It is already hard enough for republicans to be elected president. We have won the popular vote only once since 1989 when in 04 Bush did it. The electoral map favors the democrats from the start and the path for a republican gets even more narrow as time goes by and red states turn purple and I see little evidence of blue states turning red.

That was the hope with Trump that industrial rust belt states that have been adversely affected by NAFTA and bad trade agreements would turn away from the democrats but so far according to polling it hasn't happened.

Gipper posted a while back about the possibility of a split in the republican party resulting in a one party rule and that is a real possibility. One party rule is about the same as a dictatorship. If the republicans lose this election and fracture off and the democrats stay unified it will be a long long time before anyone but a democrat will be president.

...or, not riding the crazy train that means we can actually get a true three party system which is long past overdue.

Political parties have splintered several times throughout American history, did we ever turn into a dictatorship? The Republicans held the white house for 12 years in the 80's and 90's, it's how this stuff works sometimes. Hilldawg as it stands now is an incredible candidate to be a one-term president if Republicans actually puts up any candidate worth a crap.

...or, not riding the crazy train that means we can actually get a true three party system which is long past overdue.

Political parties have splintered several times throughout American history, did we ever turn into a dictatorship? The Republicans held the white house for 12 years in the 80's and 90's, it's how this stuff works sometimes. Hilldawg as it stands now is an incredible candidate to be a one-term president if Republicans actually puts up any candidate worth a crap.

I would like to see even more than three viable parties. 4 or 5 works for me. Like everything else competition makes things better and the lack of competition with the two party system has resulted in stagnation and corruption. Because of all the money in politics and the entrenchment of the two party system it makes it very difficult to get anything different.

If the democrats can stay united and the republicans splinter off into different groups they will have little to no chance of winning. Not for the foreseeable future.

I would like to see even more than three viable parties. 4 or 5 works for me. Like everything else competition makes things better and the lack of competition with the two party system has resulted in stagnation and corruption. Because of all the money in politics and the entrenchment of the two party system it makes it very difficult to get anything different.

If the democrats can stay united and the republicans splinter off into different groups they will have little to no chance of winning. Not for the foreseeable future.

If by some miracle Trump gets elected this might happen. But frankly assuming he doesn't the Republicans will come right back out and re-group, it really wouldn't be that hard. Since most have not supported Trump or made it clear they have to, it will be easy to regroup for the powers that be IMO.

Hell, I'd argue it would be easier than ever before. You have a president no one likes but is the lesser of two evils to most. Get a middle of the road Republican up there for 2020 and he/she has an incredible chance of winning. It just can't be guys like Cruz or insert way right wing guy, this election is proving that once again.

But of course another guy, another Cog in the same old machine, no different than any Democrat gets you what exactly?

If the idea is to shake up the system I'd say electing a wishy-washy Republican or Democrat is self-defeating.

If the idea is just to further the Republican brand... Who cares?

WSS

But of course another guy, another Cog in the same old machine, no different than any Democrat gets you what exactly?

If the idea is to shake up the system I'd say electing a wishy-washy Republican or Democrat is self-defeating.

If the idea is just to further the Republican brand... Who cares?

WSS

Trust me, I get that you as a voter feel that way because I do too. The powers that be don't want to shake up the system though-they want the cog in the machine which would have been any other candidate than Trump this year. That's exactly why I'm saying that the Republican Party will be fine more than anything.

I think the democratic party has stepped off the edge of America politics and is going to lose

a lot of American voters by the next election, regardless of how this one turns out.

And the Republican party wants to go moderate, and placate the vicious left.

Time for a new party - "American Eagle" party, like I've said years past.

Only now is the time - I think. Pro-Constitution, pro-ethics. Right now, the rep party

has too many locking in cowards and Chamberliens sp?, and the democratic party is ... is...

nazi brownshirts.

I think the democratic party has stepped off the edge of America politics and is going to lose

a lot of American voters by the next election, regardless of how this one turns out.

And the Republican party wants to go moderate, and placate the vicious left.

Time for a new party - "American Eagle" party, like I've said years past.

Only now is the time - I think. Pro-Constitution, pro-ethics. Right now, the rep party

has too many locking in cowards and Chamberliens sp?, and the democratic party is ... is...

nazi brownshirts.

Well, at least your "American Eagle party" will already have preexisting club locations for your meetings on how to save America:

44897806_14639153295143_rId4.png

Archived