THE BROWNS BOARD

Homeless Trump supporter guards demolished hollywood star, gets assaulted

bbedward

Meanwhile at the NY Times: "DISTRESSED 7-YEAR OLD HAS A NIGHTMARE ABOUT DONALD TRUMP"

The kind of stuff the liberal media passes off as news. If a 7 year old has nightmares about Trump they obviously have been fed horrors stories by the parents...just tell the parents to shut up... end of story

This election is truly nothing short of incredible. Just when you think you've seen the weirdest headline, here comes another one.

I don't get people sometimes, I really don't. That homeless person, just like the crazy preacher, wants the attention. The best thing to do is just walk right on by. I don't understand the mentality of why someone chooses to provoke in scenarios like this. What do you have to gain? Superiority complex I guess.

This election is truly nothing short of incredible. Just when you think you've seen the weirdest headline, here comes another one.

I don't get people sometimes, I really don't. That homeless person, just like the crazy preacher, wants the attention. The best thing to do is just walk right on by. I don't understand the mentality of why someone chooses to provoke in scenarios like this. What do you have to gain? Superiority complex I guess.

Tbh it's probably working out really well for the homeless lady. I'm sure she's gotten like 20 subway sandwiches today and probably has a gofundme setup

Archived