THE BROWNS BOARD

FBI Releases heavily redacted files regarding the Clinton Foundation (From 05')

bbedward

https://vault.fbi.gov/william-j.-clinton-foundation/william-j.-clinton-foundation.pdf/view

Page 65:

On 01/20/01, former U.S. President, William J. Clinton, in his final day as president, granted a full and unconditional parson to Marc Rich, a fugitive from the Department of Justice (DOJ). Rich and his partner, Pincus Green, (also pardoned), were indicted in the SDNY in September 1983, for numerous charges including mail fraud, wire fraud, tax evasion, and racketeering. Shortly after Rich and Green were indicted, the pair fled to Switzerland, where they have lived in exile and remained fugitives. Rich and Green were partners in a commodities business, and were also indicted for several counts of illegal trading for conducting business with Iran during the 1980 hostage crisis. Rich and Green were two of approximately 140 individuals who were pardoned by Clinton.

Page 70:

[REDACTED] has been a major political donor to the Democratic Party, and those donations may have been intended to influence the fugitive's pardon...

Public records also indicate that [REDACTED] contributed approximately [REDACTED] to the [Clinton] Foundation.

Pursuant to testimony provided at the aforementioned hearings, it appears that the require pardon standards and procedures were not followed.

Worth noting that this is in response to a standard FOIA request and this is just how it works.

Just because I see the champions of corruptions already out there yelling about how the FBI is actively working with Putin to get Trump elected.

Turns out, they now have a podesta email, with him telling the clintons and their mafia scum...

to get rid of the emails as soon as they can.

Oh, there is big serious trouble going to hit our county if she were to win.

Meanwhile, all of Ohio are out of Trump signs, and the NRA offices don't have many left,

Trump signs are being stolen. they used to be on intersections ,etc.... but they all disappeared,

and in their places were higgardly signs. which are still there.

I've never seen a time when reps and dems alike, kept showing up by the 2's and 3's, talking about

higgardly canNOT win this election. Our signs are still up !!!

The Marc rich bullshit is old news. This was gone over ad nauseum when he did it.

That's what I thought. But today, I watched on Fox News, and they interviewed a federal prosecutor from back then....

and sure enough, Bill Clinton pardoned mark rich, who bolted to Switzerland before he was indicted........

and..........Clinton pardoned him in the last hours of his corrupt regime.....

right after...................the wife of rich donated a large sum of money to the CLINTON FOUNDATION.

Our gov has democrat brownshirt mafia disease written all over it now.

Still old news cal. I actually like bill as a president...i think he was an outstanding administrator. Even after the monica shit i didnt necessarily like him but i wasnt "fuck that guy". After the marc rich pardon and how his wife spotted the clintons cash.....i was like fuck that guy. Never liked him as a person since. Still think he was a good president and frankly it looks like the clinton m.o......yeah we're pieces of shit but vote for us anyway cause we can run shit real good. Like some kind of faustian bargain.

Archived