THE BROWNS BOARD

if dirty corrupt nazi higgardly wins... new record will be set

calfoxwc

So, just for the hell of it Tour, do you think Hillary is dirty or not? Not whether or not it could be proven in a court of law with multi-million-dollar law firms on each side but come on, do you think she is crooked or not? You don't even have to care just if you had to bet someone's life?

WSS

Cal Bingo

lol...

So, just for the hell of it Tour, do you think Hillary is dirty or not? Not whether or not it could be proven in a court of law with multi-million-dollar law firms on each side but come on, do you think she is crooked or not? You don't even have to care just if you had to bet someone's life?

I honestly do not understand what was meant by the underlined. Was it "bet my life on my answer"? So I'll have to set that aside for now...

Better question for a point by point discussion... over many beers... but I'll try a general answer starting with her ethical flaw as I see it.

Do I think HRC has been less than truthful at times? Yes. Flat out lied at times? Possibly. Lied under oath? No.

Does that mean she's clean? No, but it does not mean she's dirty in the sense I believe you mean, i.e., taking bribes, putting her remuneration above the interests of the country or even her own charity. I believe my record has been established challenging several of these claims throughout various threads.

HRC's flaw has been being overly concerned with appearances... being too calculated in that regard. I am disappointed that she did not apply the lessons of how badly this approach has served her during her first 20 years in the public eye to her next 10 years.

Tour, you are either on the take as an online troll for the dems, or you are just a sold out dishonest liberal....

you can't be serious, just my humble opinion.

I would be surprised if I actually believe you didn't understand the underlined portion. I think that's an old tactic where you ask somebody to keep clarifying a statement until you find an opening to attack.

;)

But I asked if you thought you was dirty. You don't have to care if she is dirty or not. You can still vote for her and believe she's dirty. (You could believe Jimmy dimora did a great job in his position but was also a crook and I might want him back at that position on balance. You could think that Richard M Nixon was an extremely effective president even if he did cover up the second-rate burglary) if you had to make a bet and put up something very important would you say you thought she did or didn't set this shit up to hide some sort of skullduggery. That's all.

The rest of your answer was measured in my opinion but fair enough.

WSS

Archived