THE BROWNS BOARD

The American Tide is coming in - it's Tied per Drudge

calfoxwc

It's just strange, there are still a lot of zombies voting for higgardly, and they

don't give a crap about anything about this country, except for their own wallets,

money from the clintons and dems trying to buy the election.

It's called graft, btw. I word the marxist dems and clintons never use, like "corruption",

"illegal", and "Islamic Extremist Terrorist Murdering sob's"

Only one poll counts and it's Tuesday.

To be completely honest I wouldn't put it past the liberal media to make the race seem closer to try to suppress Trump turnout which will be vital.

WSS

Pretty much how many people feel, unless they are those Trump fangirls who think that polls are rigged.

Which, is kind of ironic, if you think about it. Just as recent as a week ago, when the major polling outlets showed Trump doing poorly in key states, all you heard from the diehard Trump base was that the polls were rigged - the same polls that they are now pointing to to show Trump is closing the gap.

oh, bullhockey. The rigged polls were rigged.You call a liar out, and the liar stops lies. Unless

it's higgardly...

and I never once saw the Drudge Report polling as rigged - their numbers had

Drudge behind a bit, and now they don't.

Same poll from the same place, numbnuts jblew.

Pretty much how many people feel, unless they are those Trump fangirls who think that polls are rigged.

Which, is kind of ironic, if you think about it. Just as recent as a week ago, when the major polling outlets showed Trump doing poorly in key states, all you heard from the diehard Trump base was that the polls were rigged - the same polls that they are now pointing to to show Trump is closing the gap.

It's a different day and age. The polls do commonly have a certain degree of error come election day, 1980 being the most inaccurate with Reagan getting +7 over his polling.

I think the shy Trump vote is a real thing too and that he'll do better than he's polling. By how much? Who knows - 2 points could be enough to swing the election his way.

Polls don't usually account for people who have never voted before (or more accurately, haven't voted in the previous election - not "likely" voters) or are first time voters - something Trump seems to have a lot of (at least the first group)

Also in the polls when the poll includes an online poll (a "scientific" online poll) - Trump does much better than the phone polling.

I think there was an article about it on 538 or somewhere else, I forgot. All signs point to an interesting Tuesday though.

Archived