THE BROWNS BOARD

CEO of GRUBHUB Tells “PRO-TRUMP” Supporters to RESIGN

OldBrownsFan

In an email to his employees, Hillary-supporting CEO and co-founder of GrubHub, an online food delivery service, Matt Maloney told his employees that if they support Donald Trump they can quit.

From Fox News:

The CEO of Grubhub, an online food delivery service, sent a company-wide email Wednesday suggesting employees who agree with President-elect Donald Trump’s behaviors and his campaign rhetoric should resign.

“If you do not agree with this statement then please reply to this email with your resignation because you have no place here,” wrote Matt Maloney, Co-Founder of Grubhub. “We do not tolerate hateful attitudes on our team.”

Maloney, a Hillary Clinton supporter, sent the email Wednesday afternoon with the subject line, “So…that happened…what’s next?” He made it clear in the email statement that he is personally stunned and deeply concerned with the results of Tuesday’s election.

“I absolutely reject the nationalist, anti-immigrant and hateful politics of Donald Trump and will work to shield our community from this movement as best as I can,” Maloney wrote about Trump’s supporters.

The CEO made it clear he’s particularly concerned Trump’s victory will empower others in his workplace to act out against marginalized groups.

“While demeaning, insulting, and ridiculing minorities, immigrants, and the physically/mentally disabled worked for Mr. Trump, I want to be clear that this behavior — and these views — have no place at Grubhub,” Maloney explained.

Adding, if it were up to him, Trump would have been fired a long time ago.

“Had he worked here, many of his comments would have resulted in his immediate termination.”

Maloney tells Fox News that “almost 20 percent” of his employees have personally thanked him for the note. “I am not embarrassed by it,” he said.

The CEO said that he deeply respects the right of people to vote for whoever they decide, but that he simply wanted to “reassure our employees that our company will actively support diversity and inclusion — regardless of national politics.”

This letter is noteworthy because it underscores the fine-line between the intersection of politics and business, especially given the divisive presidential campaign of the past year and a half.

It’s ironic to be hateful while claiming you won’t tolerate hate.

However, liberals are far too self-absorbed to notice that.

http://truthfeed.com/ceo-of-grubhub-tells-pro-trump-supporters-to-resign/35046/

So the CEO says at the very end, repeating what HRC said, that we should approach this new administration deserves an open mind and a chance to lead. Uh, doesn't that completely go against what he said in the majority of the paper. What a tool.

Read the full email here.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/11/10/boss-tells-pro-trump-employees-to-resign.html

Well, your pov is understandable... since you didn't read the story. geesh.

Hey I thought i heard something creeping around over my shoulder - have you been watching me all morning again?! Come on man, get back to the fields!

stopping illegal immigration is "racism" ? A lot of women

have backed up the contention that Trump is not a sexist warmonger.

So Trump is imperfect. He's far closer to perfect that obaMao the America basher/underminer/druggie/marxist sob.

Let's take one statement from this CEO: “I absolutely reject the nationalist, anti-immigrant and hateful politics of Donald Trump and will work to shield our community from this movement as best as I can,” Maloney wrote about Trump’s supporters.

So he rejects nationalism I don't see nationalism as a problem nor many others so why dictate to others his views? (because the left is so tolerant of differing views).

Then we have a distortion of Trump's views on immigration. Trump is not anti immigrant he is anti ILLEGAL immigration which is a big difference.

Also, what is a grubhub?

A business if I owned stock in I would be selling ASAP.

I've got an experiment for you guys, when you're at work next week say some of the Trump shit at work to women and minorities. Even better if there's a handicapped person walk up to them with the chicken wing slapping your chest saying dah dah dah. Do it. See what happens. Whether you agree with the guys tone on Trump or not, I personally don't think it's cool to tell your employees to fuck off if they voted for someone you didn't like, he is 100% right that Trump would get rolled out of any company he worked for saying shit like he has. He's only goten away with it because he is his own boss. So I guess that makes it ok.

I've got an experiment for you guys, when you're at work next week say some of the Trump shit at work to women and minorities. Even better if there's a handicapped person walk up to them with the chicken wing slapping your chest saying dah dah dah. Do it. See what happens. Whether you agree with the guys tone on Trump or not, I personally don't think it's cool to tell your employees to fuck off if they voted for someone you didn't like, he is 100% right that Trump would get rolled out of any company he worked for saying shit like he has. He's only goten away with it because he is his own boss. So I guess that makes it ok.

He is another Clinton supporter freaking out over an election his gal lost. He should keep his politics out of his business. I can tell you he is going to have a big drop in his sales over this. The company has policies in place concerning employee behavior and he didn't need to get all political about this.

He is another Clinton supporter freaking out over an election his gal lost. He should keep his politics out of his business. I can tell you he is going to have a big drop in his sales over this. The company has policies in place concerning employee behavior and he didn't need to get all political about this.

Take a look at the grubhub stock today

CEO makes it clear racism and sexism are not welcome in Grubhub employees?

Also, what is a grubhub?

So if he asked Hillary supporters for the resignation it would mean to you that he just didn't want lying cheating bribery and subterfuge going on within his company. Understood.

But I've never heard of GrubHub I've heard of blue apron and they said food to your house and a recipe.

GrubHub sounds like a Clearinghouse for garden pests.

WSS

never heard of it. Preachers can't tell their congregation who to vote for or they could lose tax exempt status.

Then there are a lot of preachers who are on the hook for taxes. My dad asked me to go to church for his birthday. The pastor was screaming about who to vote for and said "if anyone here today votes Hillary, they should seek spiritual guidance elsewhere".

Then there are a lot of preachers who are on the hook for taxes. My dad asked me to go to church for his birthday. The pastor was screaming about who to vote for and said "if anyone here today votes Hillary, they should seek spiritual guidance elsewhere".

Logic you're a straight shooter but seriously I dont believe this man come on. If it is true then this is a stupid preacher. It's delicate suble suggestion; not demanding votes.

Logic you're a straight shooter but seriously I dont believe this man come on. If it is true then this is a stupid preacher. It's delicate suble suggestion; not demanding votes.

I don't exaggerate a damn thing. You must go to a pretty tame church. Hell, ai can remember having to hear "vote for Bush" talk in church back when Bill Clinton was running the first time.

Archived