THE BROWNS BOARD

The "WE SAVED AMERICA CAUSE WE ELECTED TRUMP" mega-happy, happy, happy thread

calfoxwc

The terrific kid, because he's black, gets death threats from

the hardcore democrat brownshirt higgardly supporters.

Thank GOD Trump won, for ALL of our sakes.

This sorta shit always kills me. By treating that kid like shit, what do they think will happen? Tell a teenager not to do something and they just want to do it more.

That doesn't even cover the horse shit where some black people think that all black people have to be part of a hive mind or they are "being white".

Are you serious with this thread? Weren't you a Trump hating cruz fanboy? I seem to remember that.

Yes I was. But during the debates, I started to understand that there was far more to Trump

than I first thought. I called him a circus barker, a showman, attention whore, etc. You agreed with me,

But, but Carson didn't take off, I still admire the man bigtime, and Cruz turned out to me more

angry, no sense of humor guy who wasn't a good pick after all.

So, I started realizing, that Trump has a terrific family, came from a good family, is very, very smart,

often funny - and he funded so much of his campaign. Then I learned that a LOT, if not most, of his employees

respect him bigly.

Then, all the things he said - even my liberal friends have been saying - THEN, to have higgardly the bigly trash

"woman" liar traitor sombeitch run against him...

I became a huge Trump fan. He really means what he says. He knows what hard work is - what honor is -

and what America is. He loves our country, and WILL defend our Constitution.

I was initially wrong about Trump. So what is your big deal? If I'm wrong, I re-evaluate, and find out what's true.

And that Trump was the man to step up, spend millions of HIS OWN MONEY, defy the odds and the corrupt Clinon

brown shirt machine - is outstanding.

I hope he's perfect enough to have all Americans believe in him - of course, that excludes hard core leftists, they

don't matter.

His first three nominees are outstanding with me. I'm sick of the media and their clients, the leftists

in our country bashing him every second with false charges.

"tranition in disarry - days behind schedule" hahaha. Even Tour went with that one.

Trouble is, the truth shall set you free. He's ahead of most presidents, including obaMao. Go figure, eh?

The media goes back 30 freaking years to find quotes from Sessions they can uproar about.

Not once did they ever care about doing that to obaMao. STFU, in the tank liberal media. You may

like soros money, but you have nearly? lost all credibility with America.

There's a terrific human being in Trump - not perfect, sure.

So, it took a while after the primaries were over for me to realize that Trump was going to save America.

It wasn't a "few weeks ago" that stupid asswhole woodypeckerhead primped about. Two weeks ago

was about 3 days before the election.

Woodpecker - worse than stupid and molty feathers - he just can't stand not to stick his twisted gay beak

into any conversation, when he doesn't have a clue about the subject.

it took a few weeks of watching him, listening to him.

Look, a lot of not really understanding the Real American Trump, is

Trump's fault.

But, regardless, he IS a Real American. We will finally, after eight yrs.

we will have a Real American president.

only rabid, stupid woodpecker never learns, never changes his mind, and

is mentally warped to being unable to stop touching the hot stove....

Archived