THE BROWNS BOARD

A man of integrity

DieHardBrownsFan

Oh ur in the middle all right, right in the middle of the far right. Tell me Steve, did u vote for trump? We know u did so I'll skip the next piece of bullshit u were about to write. I didn't vote, at all....because every choice I saw is either far left or far right and I'm tired of it. So miss me with ur bullshit about being in the middle

More moderate than the guys on the board here isn't hard to accomplish. And less of a pompous a******* then you.

You didn't vote. Good for you. Woody you voted for Gary Johnson. Gary Johnson is an idiot. He would have voted for Bernie Sanders the furthest s left guy to ever run for office since Gus Hall. Morons compare Hillary and David Petraeus. Petraeus admits he f***** up and took his punishment.

All you want about Donald Trump's income tax records, I don't care. I don't care about Hillary's I don't care about Johnson's or Sanders. Why do you? Are you suggesting there was a crime? And then the IRS who has been used as Obama's hit squad Overlooked Trumps misdeeds? Or as usual, you have nothing.

WSS

I actually like petreus, hope her gets chosen for st sec. Other than that ok, ur slightly left of cal...and u think that puts u in the middle? Slightly left of an old kookster who was swearing up and down 3-4 months ago that Obama was going to impose martial law and declare himself emperor. Yes good for u that ur left of that. But middle you are not

I actually like petreus, hope her gets chosen for st sec. Other than that ok, ur slightly left of cal...and u think that puts u in the middle? Slightly left of an old kookster who was swearing up and down 3-4 months ago that Obama was going to impose martial law and declare himself emperor. Yes good for u that ur left of that. But middle you are not

I can't think of any far-right positions I've ever stated here and I doubt you can either. Unless you just make some s*** up or attribute things that die hard or Cal have said, to me.

Who else on this board do you think is a right winger? Or left?

Archived