THE BROWNS BOARD

democrats - experts at using the nazi card

calfoxwc

The point was some people actually were comparing him to Hitler.

I don't think anyone would deny that. But the topic of the post was that Democrats/Liberals/Leftists overuse the Hitler card, but Republicans/Conservatives/ Right do the same thing to politicans they don't agree with either. Hypocrisy isn't mutually exclusive to the political left.

I don't think anyone would deny that. But the topic of the post was that Democrats/Liberals/Leftists overuse the Hitler card, but Republicans/Conservatives/ Right do the same thing to politicans they don't agree with either. Hypocrisy isn't mutually exclusive to the political left.

I think you are incorrect for the main reason that we have Cal he does it all the time.

He's my friend but I don't think he's close to the mainstream as far as thinking that Hillary and Obama are the second coming of the Third Reich. Or the first coming of the fourth Reich. Or the third coming of the Robert Reich.

Let me see your papers gag is pretty much the mantra of the left as if asking for identification was a trait of the Nazis. Got it?

WSS

...that's just from only the last 3 months, give or take a day.

Care to retract your previous statement? Jblu

Those three months were "once". The previous ten years might contain

another month here or there. My point stands, your interpretation is faulty. B)

I think you are incorrect for the main reason that we have Cal he does it all the time. Steve Who Is Too Big a Rockstar to

Come Out and Go Hiking in our Woods :angry:

That is not true. I haven't done it once for weeks. I think.

Yeah I covered that like ten posts ago. I didn't make this thread.

The point is, NOT that both sides do it...

but that the dems are experts at it, because they

have been doing it far longer.

"During the 1964 Goldwater/Johnson presidential race, Republican presidential candidate Barry Goldwater accepted an invitation to visit an American military installation located in Bavaria, Germany. On “CBS Evening News,” hosted by Walter Cronkite, correspondent Daniel Schorr said:

“It is now clear that Sen. Goldwater’s interview with Der Spiegel, with its hard line appealing to right-wing elements in Germany, was only the start of a move to link up with his opposite numbers in Germany.” The reaction shot — when the cameras returned to Cronkite — showed the “most trusted man in America” gravely shaking his head. When Goldwater accepted the Republican nomination, Democratic California Gov. Pat Brown said, “The stench of fascism is in the air.”

Read more: http://www.ammoland.com/2016/11/democrats-nazi-card/#ixzz4RbuiV6Bg
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook

Care to retract your previous statement? Jblu

Those three months were "once". The previous ten years might contain

another month here or there. My point stands, your interpretation is faulty. B)

I'll just take that as a "yes, I retract my statement" and move on with my day.

you go right ahead and live in hardcore liberal sissy utopian fantasy land. How that makes you liberal freaks happy, nobody knows..

well, maybe Dr. Phil...

But conservatives dod fo the same thing. Countless times. Didnt ann coulter call obsma hitler and fox news ate her box out on air for an entire week. I think i even saw hannity eat the shitbox for a minute or two

Stuart

No conservatives don't do it "countless times" you turd.

Your're comparing talking heads like Coulter and Hannity to Democrats in prominent political positions? Surprised you didn't include Cal.

Julian Bond NAACP Chief, Rep Kieth Ellison, Al Gore, California Dem. party Chairman John Burton, The chairman of the South Carolina Democratic Party, Dick Harpootlian....oh wait, Ann Coulter said it too. Get the fuck out of here.

If you want to go down that road, here a little something from your news source Chris Matthews:

Matthews compared George W. Bush and the selling of the war to the actions of Hitler: "You know, the Nuremberg trials were primarily, before the Holocaust and all those other issues, was against people who launched an aggressive war. And this [iraq] was an aggressive war."

It was Matthews who, on October 22, 2012, attacked, "Is it in society's interests for [a young woman's] boss to be able to be the birth control Nazi to decide who gets it and who doesn't?"

On November 7, 2012, the MSNBC anchor laughed at Nazi comparisons made by liberal comedian Bill Maher.

On Tuesday, Rachel Maddow and Chris Hayes mocked Congressman Weber for his tweet. Maddow sneered, "Also, [Weber] never meant to compare the President and Hitler in the tweet that consisted almost entirely of him comparing the President and Hitler." Ed Schultz, Matthews's liberal colleague on MSNBC, also railed against Hitler comparisons. Schultz, too, has a history of making Hitler comments about conservatives.

So, the logic of MSNBC is this: Don't ever make Hitler comparisons, unless they're about conservatives and Republicans.

Anyone not a liberal democrat is a misogynist, homophobe, islamophobe, and a NAZI. Liberals/democrats own the accusation game and all you that are playing the "republicans do the same thing" card are assholes.

so... the liberal marxist communist sombeitches started it decades and decades ago.

that is why I said they were experts. Emotionally knee jerking about some more present day

happenings from republicans misses the point, as usual.

and, the other point they miss, is that republicans don't feign outrage and offense that

somebody would bring up hitler, since the Holocaust was profoundly offensive.

That's the dems.

Re-he-he-heallllly now?

Care to retract your previous statement?

79ffcb94fed730aaf987010f117e8619.jpg

Bahahaha

Archived