THE BROWNS BOARD

My Browns uni concept

WVBrownsfan

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A boardie on one of the graphics sites I check out came up with a neat photoshop template for football uniforms. So I messed around with it and came up with my own Browns uniform update.

Browns-concept.jpg

Nice Job WV! Can you send me the psd file of these?

I lost a post!!

Can we send this to the Browns PR department or the Plain Dealer or somebody? I know we don't swing much lead, but those are just fantastic. My son just went nuts for them.

:lol: Thanks Shep & Shep Jr ! :lol: I really was just playing around with this template last night and today for sh*ts and giggles.

I'm going to hold my breath until the Browns make these the new uniforms, a fresh start for a new era. And I'm going to stomp my feet, too.

Seriously the more i look at them the more I like them, especially the brown jersey/brown pants, and the white jersery/brown pants.

Seriously the more i look at them the more I like them, especially the brown jersey/brown pants, and the white jersery/brown pants.

Yeah, I like those 2 combos as well.

Mike

AWESOME WV! Great job with these. The only thing additionally I'd like to see would be the addition of a pewter/silver/grey into the uni's. I'll pm you so I can also get the template!

Thanks! It's so damn nice to have others that want to see change in the uniforms. For years I tried and felt as if I was fighting an uphill battle. Good stuff.

I lost a post!!

Can we send this to the Browns PR department or the Plain Dealer or somebody? I know we don't swing much lead, but those are just fantastic. My son just went nuts for them.

Shep - I had actually already sent a few excerpts from some past threads to the Browns marketing dept and have followed up with them. I will also send this along with the pictures attached for them to review. There is definitely a sense coming from them that they are heavily looking into change.

Great work, WV. Really nice looking.

I agree with Leg on the B logo concept on the sleeve. That's sweet looking. That's the sort of logo idea I think the Browns need to incorporate but that current B is weak and generic. A strong and distinctive B logo would look good on the sleeve or on the top of the shoulder pad, if the current stripes were to stay.

I also agree with Leg that the piping is too much. There's updating and then there's trying to look "futuristic" and that weird Donkey stripe is too much for me.

I love your use of color around the numbers. That's the kind of subtle updating that I think still looks classy.

If you do another version, I humbly suggest incorporating the basic design from that other thread, with the brown pants and thick white and orange stripe.

Jesus H, I can't stop coming back to this thread just to stare.

I'm not sure if I'm more amazed at how good those are, or how in the world the Browns have never even tried something like this.

OK, one more thing I'm amazed at, WV has produced something that we are all not only OK with, but we are all slobbering over.

These jerseys are flat out amazing. They aren't understated but at the same time manage to keep the Browns tradition intact. I love the pinstripes on the jersey and pants too. It's a sleek and modern look for us. Bravo WV!

Would someone please send these to the appropriate Browns department?! Seriously! Shep will you take the reigns? WV?

Wow, thanks for the positive feedback everyone ! Here's what the back nameplate and number would look like.

Money.

p.s. We ought to send these to Reebok or somewhere and have them printed. Just start showing up to the games & backer's bars wearing them - maybe Lerner would get the hint.

Outstanding WV.

WV, thanks for doing the numbers. THAT change should be made IMMEDIATELY. LOVE that look with the orange around the letters and numbers.

In fact, there's no reason (other than Reebok, that is) that couldn't be done this year. That would be a great change to start with.

Those look awesome WV, I love the stripes on the Jersey, its exactly what we need. I also love the orange border around the numbers/name.

PLEASE DO AN ORANGE JERSEY TOO!!!

I think an Orange Jersey in the style of your white one would look awesome with the brown jersey stripes, only instead of orange trim, since the jersey is orange, the trim could be white

Archived