THE BROWNS BOARD

HLH Fundraiser

Kosar_For_President

Hello to all. I am posting this here because I think more people will see this. Mods if possible maybe put this at the top with the Fantasy Posts.

LCDawgFan13 and I have put a website up to help a family with a sick child (his neighbors). He has a rare disease similar to Leukemia. This is the second time they have had to go through this (Click on the link below). We all know how expensive all of this can get. Let's give them a little relief.

I was the first to donate $25. If everyone on the board could give something, they would have a good start in getting help.

LCDawgFan13 will also be hosting a fundraiser to help this family. He will update you when this happens.

Any additional questions you can contact LCDawgFan13 or email brannonsstory@gmail.com. Thanks for everyone's help.

Brannon's Story

Hello to all. I am posting this here because I think more people will see this. Mods if possible maybe put this at the top with the Fantasy Posts.

LCDawgFan13 and I have put a website up to help a family with a sick child (his neighbors). He has a rare disease similar to Leukemia. This is the second time they have had to go through this (Click on the link below). We all know how expensive all of this can get. Let's give them a little relief.

I was the first to donate $25. If everyone on the board could give something, they would have a good start in getting help.

LCDawgFan13 will also be hosting a fundraiser to help this family. He will update you when this happens.

Any additional questions you can contact LCDawgFan13 or email brannonsstory@gmail.com. Thanks for everyone's help.

Brannon's Story

p.s. I did verify info that LCDawg gave me about their first child passing away.

Oh and LCD, keep us updated on the progress.

p.s. I did verify info that LCDawg gave me about their first child passing away.

Oh and LCD, keep us updated on the progress.

I definitely will. Right now, we are waiting on confirmation on the location and date of the benefit. Brannon is still undergoing Chemo treatments. The hope for him at this time is to get the HLH under control and into remission long enough for the bone marrow transplant to be able to be done. Without the transplant, the outlook doesn't look good at all. The transplant would, at least give all of us close to him a little bit of hope. I'll have more on the benefit ASAP. Thank you all!

I just wanted to provide an update. Brannon's Chemo is helping a lot. He is in decent spirits. His biggest complaint right now is that the medications and steroids he is on are causing him to gain a lot of weight and the chemo is causing him to lose his hair. And he is always hungry.

On a bad note, his parents started getting bills for his treatments. It appears that their insurance isn't covering much. They have already racked up over $18,000 in bills that they have to pay in addition to the copays for the treaments and medications Brannon is on.

So, please, have a heart and help this family. If there is anything you can do, it will be welcomed with a lot of gratitude. For those of you who have already donated and/or plan on donating, I thank you on Brannon's behalf.

we should really keep posting on this thread so that more people see it.

Thanks.

I also want to thank those of you that have donated already and those that are planning on donating. The fundraiser is currently set to take place at Razzles in Olmsted Twp. The date will either be Nov. 1st or the 8th. I know those are Sundays, but I will make sure the game is on. I will let you know the final date and time within a week. As well as how to get tickets and directions for those that need them. Thank you all again for your support.

Thanks.

I also want to thank those of you that have donated already and those that are planning on donating. The fundraiser is currently set to take place at Razzles in Olmsted Twp. The date will either be Nov. 1st or the 8th. I know those are Sundays, but I will make sure the game is on. I will let you know the final date and time within a week. As well as how to get tickets and directions for those that need them. Thank you all again for your support.

Dude me and my wife will be there LCD. Just let me know. Don't worry about it being on Sunday, we ain't missing shit anyways.

Any word on the date yet for the fund raiser LCD?

Almost positive it will be the 8th. I'll be positive by Monday.

In the meantime...If there is anyone that would like to donate raffle items, please let me know. The webpage is running but not generating much as of right now. I am working with a writer at the Chronical Telegram to get a story written about Brannon. Hopefully that will help generate interest in the fundraiser. As far as Brannon is concerned, he is doing okay right now, aside from having almost now immune system left. In order for him to have the transplant, he needs to be in remission. He's not there yet. Hopefully he can get to that point this month so that he can get the transplant asap. Once again, I'll keep you all posted on his progress. And I'll have more info for you on Monday.

Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Everyone! Thanks for your patience on the fundraiser. We have finally gotten it all nailed down. Our date had to be pushed a bit but it is set for November 15th at 12:30 pm at Razzles in Olmsted Twp. I can provide directions if needed. Tickets are $15 for adults and $5 for children 4-11. Your ticket gets you a complete Spaghetti Dinner with either meat sauce or regular sauce, Salad, garlic toast, and soda. Food will be served from 1-3. There will be a 50/50 drawing as well as other raffles that you can participate in if you wish. We will also have a DJ there for your listening pleasure. This is for a good cause. Brannon is doing well at the moment but can still not leave his home because his immune system is down. His treatments to date have gone well. Please keep Brannon and his family in your prayers.

I hope to see you all out there on the 15th. You can IM me on here for ticket information or you can email me at brannonsstory@gmail.com. It will be a fun time and it will be for a great cause.

Oh yeah...you won't miss the Browns game for this either. They play on Monday night that week. We tried to think of everything.

Thanks again! Hope to see you all there!

Bump ... This place (Razzles) is near my residents, can you make sure you remind us the week of the event. We would like to contribute on behalf of TheBrownsBoard.

Also, please PM me, as we also manage several web sites near the local area and could provide advertisement.

Good Luck with the event.

Bump!

Hey guys...This is a very good cause. It would be greatly appreciated if you could help out in any way. I, personally, would love the opportunity to see you all out at Razzles supporting a good cause and getting a chance to meet each other. I've never met any of you, to my knowledge. Tickets are only $15 and include your complete meal and carbonated (non-alcoholic) beverage. There is a cash bar for alcohol for those that want it. It will be a good time and the money will be put to good use in helping Brannon and his family in a very difficult time. Even if you can't make it, or are unable to donate, please spread the word. Again the fundraiser is on Sunday, November 15th from 12:30 - 3:30 at Razzles in Olmsted TWP. You can make donations at www.brannonsstory.org and you can email any questions or ticket requests to brannonsstory@gmail.com or you can call me with questions or for tickets at 440-213-9596. Ask for Dan. If I don't answer, leave a message. I WILL RETURN ALL CALLS REGARDING THIS FUNDRAISER! Thank you all!

One last time guys! This is Sunday at Razzles/Rockers Cafe in Olmsted Twp. on Bagley Rd. just west of Stearns. We have lots of good raffle items and a full spaghetti dinner including soft drinks. Come on out and help a family in need and have a good time, good meal, and enjoy some good people. Hope to see you there!

Bump!

Hey guys...This is a very good cause. It would be greatly appreciated if you could help out in any way. I, personally, would love the opportunity to see you all out at Razzles supporting a good cause and getting a chance to meet each other. I've never met any of you, to my knowledge. Tickets are only $15 and include your complete meal and carbonated (non-alcoholic) beverage. There is a cash bar for alcohol for those that want it. It will be a good time and the money will be put to good use in helping Brannon and his family in a very difficult time. Even if you can't make it, or are unable to donate, please spread the word. Again the fundraiser is on Sunday, November 15th from 12:30 - 3:30 at Razzles in Olmsted TWP. You can make donations at www.brannonsstory.org and you can email any questions or ticket requests to brannonsstory@gmail.com or you can call me with questions or for tickets at 440-213-9596. Ask for Dan. If I don't answer, leave a message. I WILL RETURN ALL CALLS REGARDING THIS FUNDRAISER! Thank you all!

Ok, here's my deal. My ball team has baseball practice (indoors) from 1-2:30pm. So, I may be up at Razzles a bit early (noon-ish) to meet you and contribute, and then I may be back for the tailend of it.

Will you be there at noon?

Are you all going to stick around afterwards and watch the OSU game (3:30pm kickoff) there?

Ok, here's my deal. My ball team has baseball practice (indoors) from 1-2:30pm. So, I may be up at Razzles a bit early (noon-ish) to meet you and contribute, and then I may be back for the tailend of it.

Will you be there at noon?

Are you all going to stick around afterwards and watch the OSU game (3:30pm kickoff) there?

Yes, I will be there at noon on Sunday. I look forward to meeting you there. I won't be watching OSU there though, unless you know something I don't, because they play Saturday.

Where do you play indoor ball?

Yes, I will be there at noon on Sunday. I look forward to meeting you there. I won't be watching OSU there though, unless you know something I don't, because they play Saturday.

Where do you play indoor ball?

Whoa!! ... Glad I mentioned that. Cool, I have practice on Saturday, not Sunday. The wife wants to run to a neighboring State to gamble on Sunday morning, but we will be back around noon (leaving at like 5am), so count us in for the full day!

Whoa!! ... Glad I mentioned that. Cool, I have practice on Saturday, not Sunday. The wife wants to run to a neighboring State to gamble on Sunday morning, but we will be back around noon (leaving at like 5am), so count us in for the full day!

Sweet! Looking forward to it! See ya then!

Hope to see some of these other guys out there too!

Hello All!

Just want to give you an update on the fundraiser and thank those of you that contributed! We didn't have the greatest turnout, as only about 40 people ended showing up. Most were there for a little while and then left or came toward the end. When we saw the turnout, we expected that we'd raise $600-700. But, we did better than that. We ended up raising about $1100. The money is set to be spent on medical bills and travel expenses for Brannon's treatment and impending bone marrow transplant. Brannon's family has been contacted by the A Special Wish Foundation. Brannon has not yet decided what to wish for. I will keep you guys updated on his condition.

Once again, thank you for the contributions and concern for Brannon. He and his family appreciate all the support they have received.

Archived