THE BROWNS BOARD

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL

Lumbergh

Newsflash for you asshat: DA SUCKS TOO!!!

DA isn't the greatest QB in the world, nor is he the worst. Anderson was rusty at best. He didn't take a snap at all for the first month or so. Anderson made some nice passes here and there. He did bad this game, but I am willing to give him a pass.

I'm all for optimism, but Anderson scored 3 points for the Browns and 14 points for the other team.

I fully expected a little bit of success when he first came in, since the Ravens game-planned for Quinn and the substitution was a surprise, but it only took the Ravens D less than one drive to completely figure him out and totally shut him down.

DA isn't the greatest QB in the world, nor is he the worst. Anderson was rusty at best. He didn't take a snap at all for the first month or so. Anderson made some nice passes here and there. He did bad this game, but I am willing to give him a pass.

We have been giving him a pass for the last few years. He is not improving and will never improve. He still does the same stupid shit he did in college. There was a reason he was drafted in the 6th round.....He Sucks.

BTW: BQ sucks too.

Lumbergh I agree that DA is definitely better than BQ thus far, but if they don't give Quinn a leash at least as long as the bye week, we won't know what we have in him. alternatively, on the games that the browns are getting blown out in, they could play BQ for the quarter. Peyton Manning said that in his first year in the NFL, he learned a lot being down a lot in the 4th quarter and playing in those situations, that year the Colts went 3-13, the next they went 13-3 with Peyton as the full time starter.

so either one of those is fine by me, give guaranteed starts to BQ(and also INFORM him so he's not so pressured and afraid) up until the bye week, and start DA by then if he doesn't improve. or if mangini continues to play DA, play Quinn in situations where the browns will be down a lot in the 4th quarters(and believe me, they will be).

DA may throw interceptions, but at least he has TD scoring drives, and has almost a .500 record as the starter, let's get a record that doesn't require trading down draft picks or that doesn't ruin the cap room.

B.Edwards also wants the QB to be DA.

da's 3 int's could have easially been 4 or 5 ,, his best pass that got us 3 points was a pass inteference call ,,good call for us but the ball wasn't even catchable,, he sucks ,only problem is quinn is sucking just as bad,.

the front office needs to take a play out of savages book and trade one tomorrow ,,both are looking over their shoulders and it is killing the qb play and the team ,,the person that came up with the statement ,,when you have 2 qb's you have none should patent that and sell it to all nfl teams...

BQ is not yet a bust just another unfortunate victim of cleveland browns football after being given just 3 starts in a shitty formation they bring DA out with 4 and 5 WR sets what kind of crap is that quinn may succeed somewhere and DA may succeed somewhere but niether will flourish under this system with those WRs...

I'd have to go back and watch it again (just tasted vomit) but to say DA was rusty at best is a fair assessment. He did come off the bench in week 3 and has had very little prep time. But it was like flashing back to last year!

I did see one ball in the dirt on a check down.

The interference call was a gift because that ball was over Cribbs head.

One incomplete pass to Furrey on the sideline was way behind him and almost pick #4.

Another pass to BE in triple coverage? Really?

Anyone else for Lerner moving the team so we can start over?

I'm all for optimism, but Anderson scored 3 points for the Browns and 14 points for the other team.

I fully expected a little bit of success when he first came in, since the Ravens game-planned for Quinn and the substitution was a surprise, but it only took the Ravens D less than one drive to completely figure him out and totally shut him down.

lmao.........that was funny. i spit milk.

If Anderson is the QB next week...I'm ready to see everything we saw today...some very nice throws downfield and a whole bunch of WTF was the thinking throws and probably an int or 2 or 4.

Both QB's suck...

Bragging about the play of a guy who threw 3 interceptions in 1 half makes no sense. The deep pass to Edwards was into triple coverage and the first int was just as bad as the first int that Quinn threw today.

Anderson had one nice drive, helped by an interference penalty, and that's it. The rest of the time he was just as shitty as Quinn has been all season long.

I think it was the right move though to bring him in. 20-0 down is (although unlikely) still a game you can win or at least try to put some points up and the offense looked dreadful. I thought we should've benched Anderson in a bunch of games last year when the offense was struggling, so I think it was the right move again this year when it's Quinn being benched for Anderson.

Guest ATENEARS
If Anderson is the QB next week...I'm ready to see everything we saw today...some very nice throws downfield and a whole bunch of WTF was the thinking throws and probably an int or 2 or 4.

Both QB's suck...

Bragging about the play of a guy who threw 3 interceptions in 1 half makes no sense. The deep pass to Edwards was into triple coverage and the first int was just as bad as the first int that Quinn threw today.

Anderson had one nice drive, helped by an interference penalty, and that's it. The rest of the time he was just as shitty as Quinn has been all season long.

I think it was the right move though to bring him in. 20-0 down is (although unlikely) still a game you can win or at least try to put some points up and the offense looked dreadful. I thought we should've benched Anderson in a bunch of games last year when the offense was struggling, so I think it was the right move again this year when it's Quinn being benched for Anderson.

I agree 100% .... I just prefer to see more DA than Quinn.

DA was rusty?

Wasn't the whole point of the QB sneak we gave to The Vikes to split the reps for both so each would be ready at anypoint during the season???

Mangini said it, but then again, he still thinks Brian Daboll should be within 500 yards of a playbook, so I don't put to much stock in Mangini's decisions anymore.

I agree 100% .... I just prefer to see more DA than Quinn.

LMAO!! Remind me to never ask you for advice on football.

You PREFER to see more of a guy who throws 3 INTs in one half to a guy who threw 1? Is that what you just said? REALLY?

That's your idea of how to get us back on track? See MORE of that?

Wow...just wow....

Makes it interesting?

I don't get it. 3 turnovers in 20 minutes of possession.

The number one rule in the NFL is that you DO NOT TURN THE BALL OVER!

Look up anderception in the dictionary, it says "doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results". That is exactly what this is, xxxxing insanity!

they both suck.

anderson at least moved the ball, so therefore it was more entertaining.

not sure what part of that you didn't understand.

Archived