THE BROWNS BOARD

PITTSPUKE JOKE THREAD

Riffer X

Guest ATENEARS

We use to run a segment here called THE FURNIER FILES and our very own member 'Furnier' (aka: doug) use to give us a write-up and history of the weeks opposing team. Here is a segment on the Steelers

Ah...once again it's STEELER week...and in tribute for the hated Steelers I thought I'd discuss, remember, and enumerate my all-time favorite Pittsburgh Steelers players! Whoa?! Hold on? Did Furnier just say his favorite STEELER players? Yes...yes he did. Trust me gang. I haven't been visiting my local purveyor of hallucinogens and I'm not at the bottom of my bottle of gin...at least not yet anyway. Throughout the course of the Browns / Steelers 56 year rivalry there have been numerous Steeler players that I downright appreciate. These Steeler players have earned my respect by their sheer willingness to tarnish the already tawdry image of the Urine and Black. I appreciate them for the ineptitude they have shown in helping the Browns to earn glorious victories over the "Evil from the East." So then....let the roll call begin....

BYRON "BAM" MORRIS

Bam helped the Steelers to a loss in Super Bowl XXX and then promptly helped himself to incarceration by driving erratically with upwards of five pounds of first rate marijuana in the trunk of his leased vehicle. When asked by officer Mark Spears if his vehicle may be searched...Bam politely obliged...knowing full well that there was enough cannabis in his trunk to send him up the river for many a moon. That Bill Cowher sure does know how to pick a 15 watt out of a box full of 75's. Our pal Bam went on to Baltimore then Kansas City and several further arrests to pad his stellar resume.

CLIFF STOUDT

Oh, poor Cliff Stoudt, who had the misfortune of backing up Terry Bradshaw during his twilight years as the Steelers faded from the elite to the trash heap overnight. Toothless inbred "Burghers" needed a scapegoat for the demise of their once invincible Steelers and Cliff Stoudt was that scapegoat. While 54,000 confluence cretins waved their Urine colored towels chanting "One For The Thumb", our friend Cliff helped to make sure there would be "None For The Thumb." The Iron City swilling idiots went so far as to sell out Mr. Stoudt's visit to Pittsburgh as the starting quarterback of the visiting Birmingham Stallions as they descended upon Three Sewers Stadium for a date with the expansion Pittsburgh Maulers of the USFL in 1984. The Steeler faithful proceeded to shell Mr. Stoudt with snowballs from a spring snowstorm in the city that time forgot.

JEROME BETTIS

OK, I'll admit that ole Jebome Beppis (thanks Ghoolie) has had an excellent career. However, I think he's made an ass of himself time and time again by acting like a raving jackass after 3 and 4 yard gains by jiggling his ample pulchritude like an oversexed Jerry Springer victim. However, Jebome's career highlight occurred on Thanksgiving Day in 1998 when Jebome's elocution proved to be so poor that the mere utterance of "Tails" was heard as "Heads" by the referee, who proceeded to grant the Detroit Lions the receiving end of the overtime kickoff in which they of course drove for the winning score. I dedicated my wishbone and the leftover can shaped cranberry to Mr. Jebome Beppis that fine Holiday.

NEIL O'DONNELL

Perhaps the most hated man in the city of festering wounds. 95% of Steeler fans claim that Mr. O'Donnell intentionally "threw" Super Bowl XXX by his ill-timed interceptions. As educated Browns fans we KNOW that those interceptions were the result of Mr. Bill Cowher's inability to select a decent Quarterback to run his offense. Neil O'Donnell was a capable back-up...as he proved with the Jets and Titans, but was not starting material....and certainly not Super Bowl material. For Mr. O'Donnell's sheer gall of being human I deem him a hero of Cleveland sports. I personally stood and cheered as Larry Brown of the Cowboys made Pittsburgh his own personal bitch...as they failed....yet again....for that elusive ....One For The Thumb.....BwaaaHaaaHaaa.

FRANCO HARRIS

Yeah...yeah....Hall Of Famer on a team that had a bestial offensive line. My memory has him running out of bounds every time someone with an attitude and a five o'clock shadow got within five yards of him.

KORDELL STEWART

I'll admit it. I LOVED Kordell. No...not because he's a mano e mano type guy, but because his presence insured that the Steel punks would lose when it really counted. This was another of SuperJaw Bill Cowher's brainstorms. Make the guy who can do trick plays from the backfield the QUARTERBACK! Yeah! That'll work! And honestly...what Browns OR Steelers fan can forget Kordelia's handoff to Browns linebacker John Thierry in 1999 which helped the expansion Browns to a 16-15 victory over the overrated SteelQueers 16-15. Good old light in the loafers "Fungus Face" Kordelia single handedly kept the Pittspuke contingent from the Super Bowl for seven seasons. Freddie Mercury was the ONLY front man for Queen and by God Kordell is the ONLY front man for the Urine soaked losers from Pittspuke.

WALTER "BUBBLY BLISTEX" 'BUBBY' BRISTER

Good old Number 6. "Bubby" presided over the Squeelers quarterbacking duties for the better part of seven seasons from 1986-1992. During that span the Browns laid a thorough pasting on the Coward Yellow and Evil Black punks from West PA. to the tune of 10 wins and 4 losses. From all accounts the untalented Walter was a real cocksnot to his teammates, but the NBC cameras sure loved him and his Peroxide Blonde Bimbo Mom who never failed to make an ungainly appearance in her seat in Three Sewers Stadium throughout those seven wonderful seasons that the Steelers floundered like tuna on a drydock. Bubby and his Mom are eagerly awaiting their turn in the "Springer Spotlight."

MARK MALONE

What can you say about Mark Malone? Well, obviously not much, but let's give the poor guy his due. Markie had the unkind task of usurping idiot bumpkin Terry Bradshaw from the starting Quarterback seat and unfortunately for him he had zero quality players surrounding him. This Tom Selleck stand-in had the honor of being abused by the Three Sewer brethren for parts of seven seasons from 1980-1987 and has wisely upgraded his career by turning his talents towards broadcasting. As a broadcaster Mark" Selleck" Malone is on the 'C' List. As a Squeeler QB, he defined mediocrity. In Pittsburgh, mediocrity is a "buzzword."

ERNIE "ARROWHEAD" HOLMES

This Pittspuke thespian found a driving trip through the great state of Ohio too boring...proceeded to pull off the interstate and fire his handy dandy rifle at a highway patrol helicopter. Needless to say his arrest was washed under the rug so he could help feed Frenchy Fuqua's goldfish prior to Super Bowl X. Both gentlemen have since pawned their big game rings for a barco lounger in the green room in Pennsylvania's " S T A T E H O S P I T A L.

DWIGHT "HANDS OF" STONEWho did his utmost towards helping Bubbly Blistex and Neil O'Donnell achieve their infamy by dropping untold numbers of passes that were lodged squarely within his greased mitts.

TERRY LONG , CARLTON Haselpig & MIKE WEBSTER

OK, I'm not entirely without sympathy. These three "gentlemen" clearly were in possession of mental problems throughout their careers as purveyors of the Urine and Black. Between the three of them you could fill a weeks worth of episodes of "COPS." Why are mentally deficient men drawn to wear the Urine and Black? Could it be that they relate say easily with the diehard fanbase?

BILL COWHER

OK, I admit that this is cheating. Spit Lips never played for the Steelers. In fact, for a brief time he played for the Browns. During which time he fell under the evil hypnotic spell of Browns coach Marty Schottenheimer who mesmerized the SuperJawed one with the following mantra. In big games..."THOU MUST NOT PLAY TO LOSE! THOU MUST ALWAYS PLAY FOR THE FIELD GOAL AND NEVER GO FOR THE JUGULAR." Marty may not have won his Super Bowl with the Browns back in the 80's, but his teachings are STILL keeping the SqueelPunks from any shot at the big prize. Super Salivating Bill will ALWAYS prevent Pittsburgh from winning a Super Bowl. He's a regular season warrior and a post-season puke. The Rooney clan loves him, so it appears that we here in Cleveland, the Greatest Location In The Nation, will enjoy watching the black and yellow choke at or before the finish line for many years to come. Having experienced the heart rending disasters that were Red Right 88, The Drive and The Fumble, I'm VERY glad that Billy Cowher plies his trade in the pollution center of Pittspuke.

Who is the next to make my list of favorite Steelers? "BIG GAY OVERRATED" Ben Rothlistein (Thanks Zombo and Atenears) who has won a lot of games by doing virtually nothing? Or maybe CHARLIE BIATCH who waited four long years on the bench to gift wrap a victory for the arch rivals from the beautiful southern shores of Lake Erie?

I apologize if I've left out YOUR favorite Steeler. There are SO many to remember. Just a few are Bobby Layne, Buddy Dial and John Henry Johnson, but there is little point in mentioning them as it has been proven that 99 and 44/100% of Squeeler fans do not realize that the Squeelers even existed prior to 1972, therefore it seems silly to recognize any players that played for that "phantom" team in Pittshole from 1933 through 1971.

Furnier

Here is one......

What franchise passed on Big Gay Ben in the 2004 draft in order to pick the great Kellen Winslow JR?!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

now that IS funny!

Guest CardDawg
Here's one.. What team has been to 7 Super Bowls and won six?

What team left Cleveland and won a Super Bowl?

Here's more:

What team has won 8 Pro Football Championships?

and What Team's titles are closely associated with Steroids and also the product of poor Super Bowl officiating?

Cleveland has 8 football championships.

Baltimore has 1. (when the colts left, you didn't get to keep their history... we kept ours)

Thanks for playing.

LOL. Always have to love that one. When you guys won a championship, the NFL was a totally different league. Maybe your grandfather or your father told you about his daddy watching those games, but it's the NFL now and we have the Superbowl. It's about "what has your team done for you lately and lately (as in decades) your team has not been able to do shit.) We would all love it if your team was not a roll over.

Here is one......

What franchise passed on Big Gay Ben in the 2004 draft in order to pick the great Kellen Winslow JR?!!!!!!!

Here's a point for you to consider.....If BGB were playing with the Browns with our bad offensive line, bad defense and poor running game he may have done nothing more than Charlie Frye did. If Charlie Frye were playing for the Steelers with their offensive line, their defense, their running game over these past several years, it may have been he, and not BR whom you would be touting on here.

If Tom Brady had been drafted in the 6th round by the Raiders and not by the Pats, he may have been a footnote. You just never know who is going to fit in where and how

Bubby, Cordell, and Ben are driving in the countryside outside of Pissburg and they happen across a sheep with it's head stuck in a fence.

Bubby and Ben immediately flip a coin to see who goes first.

Bubby wins, then Ben goes second.

Bubby then notices that Cordell is hanging back.

"Hey Cordell, Yinz want any of this?"

Sho, replies Cordell, who then goes and catches his head in the fence.

An'at

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Btw, An'at is a contraction for ANAL HAT, the favorite prophylactic device for PA Ruff Riders..............

LOL. Always have to love that one. When you guys won a championship, the NFL was a totally different league. Maybe your grandfather or your father told you about his daddy watching those games, but it's the NFL now and we have the Superbowl. It's about "what has your team done for you lately and lately (as in decades) your team has not been able to do shit.) We would all love it if your team was not a roll over.

So, if they change the name of the championship game 10 years from now, will all of your "Super Bowl" championships NOT count?

Bubby, Cordell, and Ben are driving in the countryside outside of Pissburg and they happen across a sheep with it's head stuck in a fence.

Bubby and Ben immediately flip a coin to see who goes first.

Bubby wins, then Ben goes second.

Bubby then notices that Cordell is hanging back.

"Hey Cordell, Yinz want any of this?"

Sho, replies Cordell, who then goes and catches his head in the fence.

An'at

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Btw, An'at is a contraction for ANAL HAT, the favorite prophylactic device for PA Ruff Riders..............

:lol:

hahahahahahah

Here's more:

What team has won 8 Pro Football Championships?

and What Team's titles are closely associated with Steroids and also the product of poor Super Bowl officiating?

What team has 8 Pro Football Championships--but 4 of which from a Minor League that the NFL doesn't recognize?

What team has a grand total of 8 post season wins in their NFL history?

What team believes that the Super Bowl and the NFL Championship are the exact same thing---when in fact, you can go to the Minnesota Vikings and Baltimore Colts and see that they actually won the NFL Championship--and lost the Super Bowl--proving they are not?

What team has the 7th fewest amount of wins since the NFL merger--with 5 teams with fewer wins all being expansion teams that did not exist at the point of time of the merger?

You guys got nuthin. Don't even try.

Guest CardDawg
Yeah, it's always a good laugh.....back when there were four teams in the NFL, the Browns were the best of the bunch. Course that was before TV and radio so we just have to take their great grand-dad's word for it. :P

Yeah, because everyone knows that the more teams, the less dilluted the talent gets ... rrrrright.

I think those wins were before Steroids were cooked up in the back room of a Pittsburgh Steel Mill as well.

Archived