2nd Round pick: DT Terrence Cody

3rd Round picks: WT Golden Tate OT Jared Veldheer---- CB Amari Spievey

4th Round pick: DE Jermaine Cunningham

5th Round picks: OG Mitch Petrus------S Kurt Coleman-----CB Alterraun Verner

6th Round pick: ILB Lee Campbell

7th Round pick: QB Juice Williams

Make people fear the O-line, pick up best avaliable CB and RG in free agency

Draft your big QB, WR, RB in next yrs draft

That's always the crazy thing. A player can fall to the second round, and then...

a team has to consider changing their mind on their second round pick...

I think you have no immediate shut down cb in the draft... or, they'd go

higher than the third round for sure....

Seriously, if the Browns draft a LT that high,... is it a given that the player will have

no problem switching to RT ?

Or, is it better to have an RT/LT drafted, to also back up Joe Thomas?

There's a couple guys out there, that have played both sides easily...

But passing up Haden, cb, or Rolando, lb high in the first, for a RT...

I don't see it... you can't get that cb or that lb in the second round, but you could get that

RT in the second round. We'll see. Cirous Black, RT is in the Senior Bowl tomorrow, I think.

1st Round Pick: OT Russell Okung, Bruce Campbell, Anthony Davis, or Trent Williams-whom ever is highest on board at draft time.

2nd Round pick: DT Terrence Cody

3rd Round picks: OLB Thaddeus Gibson---- CB Amari Spievey

4th Round pick: DE Jermaine Cunningham

5th Round picks: OG Mitch Petrus------S Kurt Coleman-----CB Alterraun Verner

6th Round pick: ILB Lee Campbell

7th Round pick: QB Juice Williams

Make people fear the O-line, pick up best avaliable CB and RG in free agency

Draft your big QB, WR, RB in next yrs draft

Thank you for putting that together for us CDL! Very interesting choices in some areas of need.

I'll bet Juice Williams will find a niche in this league. Come to think of it - it would make for some interesting headlines if he was responsible for extending our winning streak over the Steelers. "The Juice kills the Steelers" How ironic - we've been telling them that for years.

- Tom F.

Thank you for putting that together for us CDL! Very interesting choices in some areas of need.

I'll bet Juice Williams will find a niche in this league. Come to think of it - it would make for some interesting headlines if he was responsible for extending our winning streak over the Steelers. "The Juice kills the Steelers" How ironic - we've been telling them that for years.

- Tom F.

not that i would be against taking haden its a big hole and he is "the man". Just think that they can fill that spot with a seasoned vet off of free agency. CB's i feel is a position you can make players a project to your scheme instead of relying just on college exper.

of course with eleven draft picks you have to feel that the browns will be on the move all weekend. at least a couple of draft day trades.

will the draft cover 2 or 3 days?

not that i would be against taking haden its a big hole and he is "the man". Just think that they can fill that spot with a seasoned vet off of free agency. CB's i feel is a position you can make players a project to your scheme instead of relying just on college exper.

of course with eleven draft picks you have to feel that the browns will be on the move all weekend. at least a couple of draft day trades.

will the draft cover 2 or 3 days?

I just learned they're gonna do round 1 on a Thursday Night. The next few rounds on Friday Night and the last part of the draft on Saturday so it's 3 days now.

- Tom F.

I don't think there's a chance that Terrance Cody is available in the second round... just my opinion. But if he is, we MUST pick him. That would be a steal...

i'm not sure if you've been watching reports, but people are way way down on cody right now. He came into the senior bowl practice extremely overweight even for a DT. He's been doing worse than Tebow in terms of helping himself out. Mcshay and others have serious doubts of his overall work ethic.

1st Round Pick: OT Russell Okung, Bruce Campbell, Anthony Davis, or Trent Williams-whom ever is highest on board at draft time.

If you can get the right type of situation to trade down for him i wouldn't mind having Mike Iupati from idaho hes a guard tho so the chance to steal him in the second round tho. Love watching the Tackles shuffle up in down in the first round.

• 1 month later...

Archived