THE BROWNS BOARD

Derek Anderson might be headed to st louis

dawgpound3

DA knows someone in the Westlake area that he talks to a lot. They are close enough that the guy let DA run tabs to pay on a later date. Well, I guess recently DA came to him to pay his tab. To the surprise og the man, he told DA 'you didn't have to pay me yet. I know you are good for it. It could have waited but I do appreciate it'. Well this is where is gets interesting. DA told him he was paying his debts because he agent told him it looks as though he is going to St. Louis so that they don't need to draft a QB.

I got this, thanks to a source

Who knows.....but these friend of a friend deals I take with a grain of salt.

Sort of like that house Cower bought out in Brecksville, or Strongsville, or wherever it was purported to have happened.

Too bad there isn't NFL Europe anymore......

There's still an NFL Europe - they just moved it to Oakland.

They drafted Savage's dream QB Jamarcus Russell and most recently they added a REALLY fast WR in round 1 that can't catch.

- Tom F.

There's still an NFL Europe - they just moved it to Oakland.

They drafted Savage's dream QB Jamarcus Russell and most recently they added a REALLY fast WR in round 1 that can't catch.

- Tom F.

Now that's some funny shit. If the "rumor" is true about DA and The Rams, it couldn't be more than like a 5th or 6th rounder. Hey the more picks we get the better.

I didn't hear nothing like this.St louis isn't goin to make DA a starter.DA is staying in Cleveland as a third string. Brady Quinn is packing his bags and moving elsewhere.

saw bq's sister on tv last night. that aj is one lucky dude. i betcha he sucks on that like a ripe georgia peach

the-peach.jpg

I'm joking ball.

Ok....I didn't see a wink.

I just take comments at face value unless i have reason to think otherwise.

Guess I just don't know you well enough to know when you are messing around and being serious....I'll work on that.

DA knows someone in the Westlake area that he talks to a lot. They are close enough that the guy let DA run tabs to pay on a later date. Well, I guess recently DA came to him to pay his tab. To the surprise og the man, he told DA 'you didn't have to pay me yet. I know you are good for it. It could have waited but I do appreciate it'. Well this is where is gets interesting. DA told him he was paying his debts because he agent told him it looks as though he is going to St. Louis so that they don't need to draft a QB.

I got this, thanks to a source

Soooooo...

a guy who makes a truck load of money ...is running a tab....??????????

and has to settle to pay his debts??.

now this sounds like a slam dunk......

I also have a source who saw Brady Quinn eating a buritto and indications are that he is gonna sign with the Mexican Banditto's in the MFL in Los Mochis..

I didn't hear nothing like this.St louis isn't goin to make DA a starter.DA is staying in Cleveland as a third string. Brady Quinn is packing his bags and moving elsewhere.

I won't argue that Quinn is probably packing his bags too. But, there is ZERO chance that DA remains in Cleveland as a $7.45 million backup or especially 3rd stringer. If no trade is available to get DA out of here, then he WILL be cut.

I won't argue that Quinn is probably packing his bags too. But, there is ZERO chance that DA remains in Cleveland as a $7.45 million backup or especially 3rd stringer. If no trade is available to get DA out of here, then he WILL be cut.

I was with you up to the part where DA is definately gone. I'm not sure yet. For one, ESPN gaurantees he is gone. That's a big indicator that he will be here. One thing that I do think is for sure is that if we do hold onto DA, he will be our starter. I don't see why you would pay a backup that much money and then pay a starter as much or more? This is one of the many stories I'm excited to see unfold this offseason.

My things to watch/in no particular order....

J. Harrison. His trade value will never be higher. Will they shop him?

D. Jackson - Will he demand top dollar? Are the coaches secure enough in the young LBs to let him walk?

QBS - will the "guru" get involved and what direction will he go. I really don't see us drafting a QB on the first day. And Kolb probably will not be dealt.

FAs - We'll get a real good idea of the direction and team mold that Heckert and Mangini have in mind.

Draft - After Free Agency, we'll have a good idea of where we're going in the draft.

Rey Maualagu - How many times will he get arrested?

I was with you up to the part where DA is definately gone. I'm not sure yet. For one, ESPN gaurantees he is gone. That's a big indicator that he will be here. One thing that I do think is for sure is that if we do hold onto DA, he will be our starter. I don't see why you would pay a backup that much money and then pay a starter as much or more? This is one of the many stories I'm excited to see unfold this offseason.

My things to watch/in no particular order....

J. Harrison. His trade value will never be higher. Will they shop him?

D. Jackson - Will he demand top dollar? Are the coaches secure enough in the young LBs to let him walk?

QBS - will the "guru" get involved and what direction will he go. I really don't see us drafting a QB on the first day. And Kolb probably will not be dealt.

FAs - We'll get a real good idea of the direction and team mold that Heckert and Mangini have in mind.

Draft - After Free Agency, we'll have a good idea of where we're going in the draft.

Rey Maualagu - How many times will he get arrested?

Harrison and Jackson will both be restriceted FA's if there is no new CBA. So after seeing what Harrison could do, we would be out of our mind to get rid of him. As for Jackson, he has been a tackling machine, but his size is a little on the small side and he has been getting injured more often. We have got some pretty good size LB's now and I'm sure we will get another via FA and the Draft. We wont be giving Jackson top dollar though, he will have to set out a year or take what they give him.

Archived