THE BROWNS BOARD

When is enough, Enough?

Mr. T

The Obama administration is considering several steps that would review the legality of the controversial Bowl Championship Series, the Justice Department said in a letter Friday to a senator who had asked for an antitrust review.

In the letter to Sen. Orrin Hatch, obtained by The Associated Press, Assistant Attorney General Ronald Weich wrote that the Justice Department is reviewing Hatch's request and other materials to determine whether to open an investigation into whether the BCS violates antitrust laws.

Full Article

When is enough, enough?

This guy wants every person, place or thing to submit to his control and to follow his policies.

Either he is deranged into thinking that he has the cure for all of society or he is just meddling to squeeze some cash out of the BCS.

I honestly think he's thinkin he's Napoleon.

But, to be honest, a would be Chavez HAS to control everything,

to get into power like Chavez did, and Selaya tried to.

Like, getting gays into the military? When Obamao becomes our Chavez,

a lot of the military will be loyal to him.

Unions, SEIU, NEA, etcs... loyal to him.

ACORN, loyal to him.

Leftists in Congress, loyal to him.

His appointees to the Supreme Court, loyal to him.

College students with free tuition, loyal to him.

Recipients of all that "stimulus" sweepstakes giveaway money? Loyal to him.

No wonder Obama wanted a CIVILIAN SECURITY FORCE.

See it before in history books? Yep.

After all, one of Obamao's appointees in his admin LOVES Chavez for his "Democratic Revolution" in Venzuela. That same guy,

said MAO was right, power comes from the barrel of a gun.

And, they praise Fidel Castro.

And another one of Obamao's appointees? Adores two philosophers: Sister Mary Teresa, and Chairman Mao of China.

Who ordered many more millions of people to be executed, and die, than Adolph Hitler did Jews.

And consider, Obama was outraged, that Selaya was not successful in his bid to copy Chavez in staying in power permanently.

It adds up. I believe our country, all of us, are in great danger.

SEIU is behind anti-tea party website, more of Obama's brown shirts. where is shep and mz the pussy did they take their brown shirts and run.

SEIU

Rick Moran

We received numerous complaints yesterday from AT readers who were concerned about a Google Ad that bashed the tea party movement. It turns out, that the website the ad was linked to was created with funds contributed at least partly by the Service Employees International Union (SEIU).

It should be noted that the ad itself was placed by Google and in no way reflected our views. But, as our Editor in Chief Thomas Lifson pointed out, the editorial and advertising functions of the website are completely separate entities - for obvious reasons. Our opinions are not for sale and keeping a wall between these functions is necessary to ensure that. The ad has since been taken down.

But the question of who sponsored it in the first place wasn't answered until Lee Doren did a little digging:

I just came across a new website titled: http://www.TheTeaPartyIsOver.org

It is paid for by the American Public Policy Committee. Well, according to opensecrets.org, the two donors for American Public Policy Committee this year are Patriot Majority and Patriot Majority West.

However, according to opensecrets.org, the 2nd largest contributor in 2008 to Patriot Majority was SEIU and other top Unions around America. I imagine the diversion of Union money gets much deeper than this. Please spread the word before they start getting their message out now. Thanks. (H/T: Jim Hoft )

Good to know where your enemies are coming from.

Communists like Chavez, et all, always have groups called "Democracy x"

"Freedom for the People" etc.

It's dishonest smoke and mirrors to hid what they really are.

I really do wonder if we are headed for a civil war... Obamao IS a Chavez.

The question is, how strong is our Constitution, and our Democracy, and our LOYAL to AMERICA

people to thwart it?

If it all comes down, I look forward to our Supreme Court ordering him out of the country,

via our military, Selaya style.

But, we've weathered these progressives/anti-Constitution types before...

like Woodrow Wilson.

I think we need a Founding Fathers quote thread. @@

Archived