THE BROWNS BOARD

What Would We Wager?

ClevelandFanForLife

Every year the mayors from the the two Super Bowl cities make a wager. The Mayor of New Orleans would be sending Gumbo and the mayor of Indianapolis will send shrimp cocktail if the Colts lose. My question is: when the Browns get there, what will the mayor wager? What are we known for? Here are some things I could think of:

Beer

Rock & Roll

Steamers

It's a stretch to say tires but it could work

Poverty

LeBron James

Choking

Weird art in public places.

Every year the mayors from the the two Super Bowl cities make a wager. The Mayor of New Orleans would be sending Gumbo and the mayor of Indianapolis will send shrimp cocktail if the Colts lose. My question is: when the Browns get there, what will the mayor wager? What are we known for? Here are some things I could think of:

Beer

Rock & Roll

Steamers

Poverty

LeBron James

Choking

Shrimp cocktail??

Don't really associate Indy with seafood ... seeing as it is not near the sea.

That's Farm country, shouldn't they send a pork tenderloin or a corn-fed side of beef or something?

As for Cleveland, yes I would reccomend we send a nice fresh plate of Cleveland Steamers should we lose.

Zombo

Beer

Rock & Roll

Steamers

Poverty

LeBron James

Choking

May I suggest front row seats to MARS...

they'll probably be avail when the Browns make their first SuperBowl appearance.

Shrimp cocktail??

Don't really associate Indy with seafood ... seeing as it is not near the sea.

That's Farm country, shouldn't they send a pork tenderloin or a corn-fed side of beef or something?

As for Cleveland, yes I would reccomend we send a nice fresh plate of Cleveland Steamers should we lose.

Zombo

Pardon my ignorance, but what is a Cleveland Steamer?

I figured a little Hot Sauce William Barbecue could fit the bill.

Archived