THE BROWNS BOARD

Dawg Pound Tickets

K-TownBrown

There isn't a psl for pound seats, but I believe they are sold-out (at least the lower level is for sure). My guess is you're best bet is checking ebay, craig's list, classifieds or with a broker. I know psl's are available there. If you're just looking for season tix I do have a pair on the 30 yd line uppers iif you're interested.

Can someone enlighten me on the process to get tickets in the pound? I am moving to cleveland next year to go to CWRU law school and am looking at getting season tickets.

Do you have to buy a PSL?

Is there a waiting list?

How much are the tickets?

Thanks for the help

Try clicking on this link for more information.

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/tickets/sea...ickets_form.php

Can someone enlighten me on the process to get tickets in the pound? I am moving to cleveland next year to go to CWRU law school and am looking at getting season tickets.

Do you have to buy a PSL?

Is there a waiting list?

How much are the tickets?

Thanks for the help

I wouldn't get too caught up in getting Pound tix, there are much better seats to be had although there is no PSL for the Pound. Only way I would do it is if it was bottom level. I had upper level Pound Season tix upon the return but there was nothing at all special about them.

Personally, I'd look for something 300 level that is not endzone, but of course with PSL's you'll be paying more. The guy above's advice is key to finding tix. Shop for them---Craigslist too!!! Good luck and welcome back to the area when you get here. Be sure to come to a tailgate.

As was said, there is no PSL required for pound seats.

To clear something up, going to e-bay or something like that won't help you if you are looking to buy the seats and be the season ticket holder of record. Those seats can't be transferred from one person to another. It has to go through the Browns.

What you can do is pay for the seats and get the tickets for that year if someone wants to do that, but there are no guarantees for subsequent years.

I don't know if you plan on staying up there after graduation....at this point you probably don't know...I think I would seek out people who want to sell their seats for the season and shy away from a PSL.

For the pound, call the browns and find out if there is a wait or not, then buy them as long as you are up there.....but like some said, it probably wouldn't be the lower bowl pound....it would probably be in the upper section....still not bad seats if you like endzone seats.

As was said, there is no PSL required for pound seats.

To clear something up, going to e-bay or something like that won't help you if you are looking to buy the seats and be the season ticket holder of record. Those seats can't be transferred from one person to another. It has to go through the Browns.

What you can do is pay for the seats and get the tickets for that year if someone wants to do that, but there are no guarantees for subsequent years.

I don't know if you plan on staying up there after graduation....at this point you probably don't know...I think I would seek out people who want to sell their seats for the season and shy away from a PSL.

For the pound, call the browns and find out if there is a wait or not, then buy them as long as you are up there.....but like some said, it probably wouldn't be the lower bowl pound....it would probably be in the upper section....still not bad seats if you like endzone seats.

Peens the team won't allow transfer of tix rights? Is that because of the waiting list to move up or what?

Peens the team won't allow transfer of tix rights? Is that because of the waiting list to move up or what?

There are always folks who are willing to sell their seats for a reasonable price. I own cheap seats in the upper deck but I live in South Carolina so they're often available. For the pair, I think they're $840 for the season. My seats are four rows from the top. Some people (me included) like to sit there because you get a real good view of the entire field. Other folks don't want to walk that far or enjoy a different view.

Keep in mind that if you buy tickets from someone else, their PSLs are in your hands. If your behavior creates a problem in the stadium, you put them at risk for losing their PSLs and season tix.

You can transfer PSL's.....no problem.

Since pound seats have no PSL, the current owner(renter really) can't sell them.....sell them as in transfering them to someone else for future use.

Think of it in terms of buying a house or renting a house.

If you buy the house(PSL), you can sell the house. If you rent the house(pound seats) you can't sell the house, only the browns can sell the tickets.

Thanks for the help everyone. Since I don't know if I will be in Cleveland after graduation I want to stay away from a PSL (let alone I dont have the money up front to do that). I think I am going to go the Craigslist route.

But if any of you have a pair of season tickets you are looking to unload for less than $1,000, send me an email at civey2@tennessee.edu

Archived