THE BROWNS BOARD

Commercials

ClevelandFanForLife

Wow these commerials have been horrible this year. These might be the worst commercials I have eve seen. I'm nit just talkig about the Superbowl, I mean they may be the worst commerials ever. They haven't been good for about 5 or 6 years and they are hardly anything to look forward to every year. The best one so far has been the Bud Light "Lost" one and it was still a 7 at best. Whatever happened to spending 3 million dollars for 30 seconds and knowing t was money well spent?

I thought several of them were fun. The Doritos ads were fun. I liked the "punch bug" ad. I was watching with family members of several generations and we spent lots of time laughing. The one's toward the end of the game were not as enjoyable as the early batch.

The only one I liked was the Doritos bark collar one where the dog puts the bark collar on the dude and barks whenever the dude tries to get his Doritos back. Other than that, they were aweful. It seems like companies are spending all of their dough for the airtime and sacrifice content.

PS. I thought the Miller High Life commercial featuring small businesses was a really cool idea. The fact that they bought that airtime and then donated it to those few small businesses I thought was a really cool idea.

every year I hear the same complaints about the Super Bowl adds not producing....... I think the Adds are not the problem rather the overblown expectations that seem to escalate higher every year.

The adds this year were good......some funnier than others....... but these are ADDS not Oscar performances or even some sort of comedic contest.

The doritos dog vengeance was the funniest for me.

It's just that every year, some of the commercials are just stupid, and some are hilarious.

The dog collar one was excellent, I missed the Lebron one. I have to admit, the groundhog playing the fiddle

and getting a job on a job site, was dumb. But the one picking the Pollymoomoo groundhog up was funny, Polly looked like

the doofus he is.

The Pollymooloo groundhog was the best, he really does look like a midget groundhog.

But I would like to see less commercials in a championship game that way the network wouldn't have to compress game time to get in all the commercials.

If I have one gripe it would be the delay in tv transmission compared to radio. I left when it was 2nd and goal and a penalty TO near the end of the game. It took maybe 20 seconds to get in my car and the radio just pronounced the Saints the Winners. WTF is with that.

Archived