THE BROWNS BOARD

I'm Black....

Ok, my sister just hung out with a family member that was a great family friend for years when I was really young. She found her on Facebook.

Ok, so my mom never knew who her father was (yes, insert joke here) and we found out that her dad was Jamaican. Straight up a black dude. What is funny about the whole thing is I am so white, I glow, no shit. I have the Irish red cheeks and all. It's almost unbelievable, I am going to meet with her this weekend.

Both of my dad's grandparents are from Ireland and I am an Irish, English, and US citizen. I need to find out more, but I could be a citizen of 4 countries (not sure Jamaica's policy). I am doubting I could even track down that family. Not only that, my dad is engaged to a Mexican citizen, that could be 5.

What does this mean? Not a god damn f*cking thing.

Hey, now. You can't be me.

I AM ME.

But not Jamaican.

Maybe American Indian and a bunch of other things... but that goes way back....

I am the only ME. Steve, you are just YOU.

Just thought I'd get that straightened out before Heck thinks he's Nancy Pelosi.

What if the friend of the family got it wrong about my grandfather being Jamaican? My grandmother was Jim Browns personal photographer a year before my mom was born and before she was married (I think I mentioned this before). What if Jim Brown is my grandfather, lol. Sorry this was just funny to me. I know it's not true.

What if the friend of the family got it wrong about my grandfather being Jamaican? My grandmother was Jim Browns personal photographer a year before my mom was born and before she was married (I think I mentioned this before). What if Jim Brown is my grandfather, lol. Sorry this was just funny to me. I know it's not true.

Sounds like one of your many delusions my man. Sorry.

This thread is getting obscure and convoluted.

It's John's fault.

And Steve's.

And everybody else, too. @@

Apparently Johnny Boy can't man up and tell me what the f*ck he's talking about.

He seems like a guy who yells N***** around his house and tells all the best N***** jokes to his "buds" and when he comes in contact with "un of dem niggas" he cowers in fear.

"I'm not afraid of them, I have a shotgun" - Johnny Boy

Apparently Johnny Boy can't man up and tell me what the f*ck he's talking about.

He seems like a guy who yells N***** around his house and tells all the best N***** jokes to his "buds" and when he comes in contact with "un of dem niggas" he cowers in fear.

"I'm not afraid of them, I have a shotgun" - Johnny Boy

It's a facetious apology for calling you HECK ya friggin nimrod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeezis.

You 've been a Negro for two f*cking days and you're already crying about de man be keepin' you down!!!!

Plus it's f*cking Jamaica!! Have a fatty and relax.

WSS

It's a facetious apology for calling you HECK ya friggin nimrod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeezis.

You 've been a Negro for two f*cking days and you're already crying about de man be keepin' you down!!!!

WSS

Actually I've been black my whole life. My condolences.

The white man has been keeping me down my whole life.

Jeezis.

WSS

ROFLMAO!!

ROFLMAO!!

It was funny, T. I apologise to John. My reply to you had nothing to do with "keeping me down", Steve. I guess I am new about being black. I just talked to my dad and he said that he remembers my grandmother being involved with a Jamaican dude. I haven't smoked in 3 months, maybe I need to smoke more? Sorry John.

It was funny, T. I apologise to John. My reply to you had nothing to do with "keeping me down", Steve. I guess I am new about being black. I just talked to my dad and he said that he remembers my grandmother being involved with a Jamaican dude. I haven't smoked in 3 months, maybe I need to smoke more? Sorry John.

I think there may be some cases in which a child of mixed heritage has absolutely no physical characteristics of the parent who should have passed on many dominant genes.

I'd also bet that it's so rare that I'd suppose your information is incorrect.

If this is really a big deal to you may I suggest a DNA test?

WSS

I think maybe you need to smoke LESS of the Jamaican weed dude!

I think there may be some cases in which a child of mixed heritage has absolutely no physical characteristics of the parent who should have passed on many dominant genes.

I'd also bet that it's so rare that I'd suppose your information is incorrect.

If this is really a big deal to you may I suggest a DNA test?

WSS

Nah, not a big deal. As we know my mom has passed away and she held that info in a vault. I guess at one point she told this friend of the family what her mother told her and kept it from us because the dude was black? Weird because my mom would smack us if we even mentioned anything raciest. My hero is MLK for f*ck sake. Maybe I know why she acted like that. You got to love white suburbs. This all came from my dad last night. I'll know more tonight.

Dude your white! :)

Go check out my facebook, I uploaded some cool pics and a video of the snow at the beach.

Ok. Last night I did confirm that my mom told this friend of the family that her father is 1/2 Jamaican. Still not sure if I can apply for the United Negro college fund? lol

Archived