THE BROWNS BOARD

This is RIDICULOUS

CJ12

You can rip me all you want. But i am so sick of this quarterback talk. Im not one of those brady lovers. But i have to admit, he has not had a reasonable chance to show who he really is.

When Brady had Kellen and Braylon he did good. They played the Broncos his first start, and he threw 2 touchdowns. Then he got hurt in Buffalo, which affected his game against the Texans.

This year he started with the superbowl contenders the vikings, and he didnt even do that bad. Escpecally with these recievers

Edwards

Massaquoi

Robo

Cribbs

Furrey

There isnt one number one reciever in that group. Dont tell me good quarterbacks make the team better or however it goes. Because quarterbacks cant teach players to catch the ball. Or try harder. They cant help recievers get out of the rookie stage right away. It just doesnt happen.

You watch. The Browns screw up again and trade Brady to Denver and he has Eddie Royal, and Marshall.

Get at least 1 good reciever and tight end. And you watch. He will be fine.

must..............................resist.......................QB...............

............threadddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd...............okay, I'm up.

Why would you want our Browns to be stuck with a no talent loser like Quinn? Come on! Didn't you see him try to play? He has a noodle arm and can not for the life of him get the ball to a receiver if he is more then 20 yards away.

Come ON!!!! let him fade into history he SUCKS!!!

I cannnoootttt reeeessssiiiiiissssttttt

Quinn has been here three years and has not proven he can

1) finish the season on the active roster

2) Throw the deep out route

3) Throw the ball between the linebackers and safeties

4) Throw the ball accurately more than ten yards

I think part of the problem is that he is more into body building than Quarterbacking

I think part of the problem is that he is more into body building than Quarterbacking

I did just read somewhere that the new Strength and Conditioning coach is making Quinn work extensively on his lower body, and focusing his attention away from the upper body. Maybe that can help.

You can rip me all you want. But i am so sick of this quarterback talk. Im not one of those brady lovers. But i have to admit, he has not had a reasonable chance to show who he really is.

When Brady had Kellen and Braylon he did good. They played the Broncos his first start, and he threw 2 touchdowns. Then he got hurt in Buffalo, which affected his game against the Texans.

This year he started with the superbowl contenders the vikings, and he didnt even do that bad. Escpecally with these recievers

Edwards

Massaquoi

Robo

Cribbs

Furrey

There isnt one number one reciever in that group. Dont tell me good quarterbacks make the team better or however it goes. Because quarterbacks cant teach players to catch the ball. Or try harder. They cant help recievers get out of the rookie stage right away. It just doesnt happen.

You watch. The Browns screw up again and trade Brady to Denver and he has Eddie Royal, and Marshall.

Good lord. Help us.

I did just read somewhere that the new Strength and Conditioning coach is making Quinn work extensively on his lower body, and focusing his attention away from the upper body. Maybe that can help.

I hope that this is correct and no, i'm not a Quinn fag, just think he is better than what we have seen in parts of "09. Guess Holmgren will figure it out and make a decision whatever that maybe. B)

snore..somebody wake me when all the QB speculation is kaput and we can look to the future with a clear plan for our offensive scheme....somebody rouse me after we have made a decision on who our qb's will be....only then can i speak intellingently about what may lay ahead for those on the offensive side of the ball,,,,,,,,,anything less that this is conjecture based on a theory withhout sufficient effidence for prove........hopefully my desires will not be kept much longer

Edwards

Massaquoi

Robo

Cribbs

Furrey

OH GOD!!...enough of this already ...be GONE Brady Quinn.....you STINK!!!! :angry:

Why would you want our Browns to be stuck with a no talent loser like Quinn? Come on! Didn't you see him try to play? He has a noodle arm and can not for the life of him get the ball to a receiver if he is more then 20 yards away.

Come ON!!!! let him fade into history he SUCKS!!!

I tried to not respond to this thread, but it sucked me in. Jibz...I won't sit here and try to sel anyone on Quinn being our starter. But I will say that , if it came down to Quinn or DA, I will take Quinn with no questions asked. At least, Quinn's attempts to get the ball to a receiver don't usually end up in the arms of the defense. DA can't seem to figure out the difference between his receivers and the defensive backs. DA has successfully gone backward since 2007. At least Quinn has been consistantly mediocre.

must..............................resist.......................QB...............

............threaddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

d

ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd...............okay, I'm up.

Channeling a little Captain Kirk there are you?

You know, I've held the same theory for a long time too. There is just no QB in the history of the world with guns like that. I'm convinced it screws up the mechanics of the throw. Which is probably why he cannot control the ball or get any zip on it. I doubt Brady wants to hear this but the best thing for him may be to never lift a weight again, work on his mechanics, and then give pro football a try.

It always feels like were just settling.

COME ON! lets get a real quarterback and get rid of the "good enough for us Browns fans" mentality.

We are Browns Fans we deserve the best not someone that might be able to be the next Couch.

"calling dr. frankenstein. please report to the browns medical facility............."

if we could give DA a brain transplant (say with kosar's before he started hitting the sauce) he'd be joe flacco.

This is a pretty cool idea.

DA with Kosar's brain would be way better than Flacco.

Also, DA with Kosar's brain would be better than Quinn with Kosar's brain.

Meanwhile, Quinn with DA's brain would be pretty much useless.

Guest BoogerKosar

"Clevelander are such hero worshippers. We're big time suckers.` Contrary to media driven b.s. Bernie was never that bright. Just ask Bill Belechick.

Of course the fact that he wanted to play in Cleveland made us ignore his shortcomings."

"Clevelander are such hero worshippers. We're big time suckers.` Contrary to media driven b.s. Bernie was never that bright. Just ask Bill Belechick.

Of course the fact that he wanted to play in Cleveland made us ignore his shortcomings."

Okay, I'll take the bait. Can you please tell us what Bernie's "shortcominbs" were?

Guest BoogerKosar
Okay, I'll take the bait. Can you please tell us what Bernie's "shortcominbs" were?

"Yeah...someone mentioned this above...regarding the "hero worship" that goes on in this town. It's crazy.

You guys bow to this dude who, armed with one of the best defenses the Browns ever had, excellent running backs, solid receivers, hall of fame TE...and won absolutely nothing. Ever. Nothing.

Yet, you're rabidly vicious toward a guy who led a team that was projected to go 4-12, surrounded by horrible players, with the WORST defense, moron coaches...

(unless you guys liked the moves RAC and Chud made and think they're smart)

...led them to a 10-5 record, just mising the playoffs because the D couldn't hold anyone under 30 points (I still cringe at that game where he threw 3 TD's against PITT, and the defense just bent over).

Anyway...here's your hero. A drunken idiot who made millions and Retardedly spent it all.

Ready to put up that statue?"

"Yeah...someone mentioned this above...regarding the "hero worship" that goes on in this town. It's crazy.

You guys bow to this dude who, armed with one of the best defenses the Browns ever had, excellent running backs, solid receivers, hall of fame TE...and won absolutely nothing. Ever. Nothing.

Yet, you're rabidly vicious toward a guy who led a team that was projected to go 4-12, surrounded by horrible players, with the WORST defense, moron coaches...

...led them to a 10-5 record, just mising the playoffs because the D couldn't hold anyone under 30 points (I still cringe at that game where he threw 3 TD's against PITT, and the defense just bent over).

Anyway...here's your hero. A drunken idiot who made millions and Retardedly spent it all.

f off you pittsbooger troll! if you know anything about the browns then, you know kosar was the man. if it weren't for two mistakes that he didn't commit we would have played in two super bowls. and oh btw way he did win while he was here. you had the shittsburgh tandem of mark malone, bubby brister, todd backledge and neil o'donnell while bernie played. they won squadoosh! you didn't win the afc once let alone the afc central. bernie won it 3 times. and he also led miami to it's FIRST national championship as a freshman. put that in your crack pipe and smoke it, DOUCHE BAG!

AND BTW LITTLE PUNK, MAYBE IF YOU WERE SMART ENOUGH NOT TO USE TERMS LIKE "YOU GUYS" YOU MIGHT HAVE PULLED OFF YOUR CHARADE OF BEING A BROWNS FAN FOR ANOTHER DAY. LITTLE QUIFFING PUNK!

yeah sure, blame the bernie kosar era browns never winning a superbowl or an afc championship title completely on bernie. some of us don't worship bernie, we just respect the heck out of him for taking a beating every sunday in the name of trying to win for our city.

he was a damn good qb regardless if him AND THE REST OF THE BROWNS couldn't win a superbowl or an afc championship title. last time i checked, there was no "i" in team. they won as a team and lost as a team. atleast bernie got us to the post season, that's more than da ever did.

btw, get your facts straight. bernie isn't a drunk. he talks the way he does due to the fact that he took so many blows to the head and also he has to take certain medicines that don't make matters any better.

i don't even think you're a browns fan. amazing how your first posts are against a guy like bernie. you're probably a stupid shitsburgh troll who hasn't gotten over that ass whoopin from december hahahahaha.

[quote name='BoogerKosar' date='Feb 13 2010, 02:56 PM' post='156633'Anyway...here's your hero. A drunken idiot who made millions and Retardedly spent it all.

here's a couple of your heros that played with shittsburg at that time. one's a sales rep at a turf company and the other got fired from an outdoor channel. he's probably out hunting your mom down in the bayou> is it legal to hunt wild boar?

post-1174-1266095447_thumb.jpg post-1174-1266095481_thumb.jpg

"I still remember that pre-season game he commentated with Jim Donovan a couple of years back. I thought he was gonna fall over. Brutal!"

I still remember the Pitt trotting out the likes of Malone, Stoudt, Brister, Maddox, Woodley and O'Donnell and trying to call them a quarterback.

Archived