THE BROWNS BOARD

What should Lumbergh do? We all can help...

BigBrownsFan

Lums should keep giving us the bq fag entertainment because hes a DA fag so its funny and because no matter how well bq does into the future lums will find fault and try to compare it to how DA was better even if it doesnt stack up..good wholesome entertainment for the cold months to come i say! :) lol

not to belittle anyone here

but the dude is an attention whore

every post is meant to flame the board. Could be intentional, seeing how rabbid the fans are.

If the whore dissapears, you'll find another to destroy. He is an annoying troll who racks up posts and reply after reply with his love for certain players.

The more we fan the flame the longer he relishes in his mom's basement posting foolish, biased threads and replies.

Im not Atenears, BQ might not be the guy either, but I know that DA isn't. Only way to find out if BQ is , is to play him. I don't know how u justify sitting a guy that u traded 2 picks to get. As far as DA goes, if u couldn't see how bad he was, I'm not going to waste my breath on talking about it. Seems like half the country could see it, but there's a few here that couldn't.

Guest ATENEARS

But you are wasting your breath. STFU and let Quinn play it out if you know deep down that is all that matters?

Why the circle-jerk with Lum?

school girls ... geesh

I think you guys are afraid deep down inside, that Lum's may be right.

I'll just keep reminding you of the drum you beat for a year: we should all support our starting QB. You looking to be no better than those you choose to belittle.

Its mildly amusing, but ultimately boring considering the complete logic in starting Quinn at this point.

Whatever floats your boat.

Guest ATENEARS
I'll just keep reminding you of the drum you beat for a year: we should all support our starting QB. You looking to be no better than those you choose to belittle.

Its mildly amusing, but ultimately boring considering the complete logic in starting Quinn at this point.

Whatever floats your boat.

Care to point out where I haven't supported our QB?

Care to point out where I haven't supported our QB?

You've chosen your words carefully young grasshopper. ;)

A scan of your recent posts doesn't show anything direct. So, I apologize.

I guess I'm reading too much into your odd exhuberance for defending our backup QB from the extremists. I'll try to drop it.

The question is what should the community do.

1) Not use ignore (I've waffled back on this one; its pussified)

2) Not respond to obvious baiting posts

3) See if he/she/it cares to engage in any meaningful dialogue

all good points, but I don't see how its pussified to have someone on ignore.

I think you guys are afraid deep down inside, that Lum's may be right.

Sure, we're scared of that. In the same way that we're scared we'll get struck by lightening. There's about a 1 in a billion chance of it.

But, if it happens, it will blow big time.

whats up with that gay avatar dude.

What's up with yet another nom de plume, mystery racist/homophobe/redneck? Keep that garbage confined to your laughable "political discussion" section.

all good points, but I don't see how its pussified to have someone on ignore.

There is nothing wrong with an ignore feature. It works great in chatrooms where a 12 year old comes in and tries to get attention or in an online game where you might need to stay focused and there are outsiders messing with you or at work when the boss speaks or at home when the kids or wife want something, but I don't understand it's use in a discussion format, unless you are really thin skinned or have very little self control and someones post might send you over the edge.

Well I for one had lumbergh on ignore, which is ok, but for the most part people are quoting him so I read it anyway.

Flugel has beseeched me to come out of retirement and kick the Retard around a lil' bit. I dunno, i might do it.

Now THAT is the Inspecta I enjoy the Hell out of. Thoroughly. I wasn't understanding this ignore thing because that ain't you man!

Dude, you know what MAKES a message board?

It ain't the topics. It ain't the facts. It ain't the rules. It ain't the emoticons. It ain't any of the fancy features.

It's the CHARACTERS we have in the melting pot of DAWGS here on this board.

My job here has always been to influence EMOTIONALITY amongst our posters. They don't need to LIKE me. If I've pushed the right buttons on thread - it gets legs and involves ALOT of people. If I've been to matter of fact or just plain factual - it might get a few reads but there's NO emotion to carry it.

Love him or hate him, Lummy has an inexplicable entertainment quality about him. Let's face it a controversial Jerry Springer gets viewers and that's what we got with lums It makes me like Quinn all the more. This summer when he went away or about 1 week - his name appeared in more subject headings than any Browns news was capable of.

Look, I was relentless in telling him I was sick of offense by DA so I expect some sour grapes back from him. If the dude wasn't funny or smart he wouldn't be a discussion piece at all right now. Knowing he has a little queer eye for the clumsy Qb just makes it all the more funnier when we can get Riff involved in the ballbusting. There's been some classic exchanges.

- Tom F. (BTW, have I told you how cool it was to watch Quinn leading us to game winning points on our last possession? Lummy's been bellyup on a shrink's couch ever since)

Guest ATENEARS
- Tom F. (BTW, have I told you how cool it was to watch Quinn leading us to game winning points on our last possession? Lummy's been bellyup on a shrink's couch ever since)

Mentioning the game winning drive without inserting the word 'Dawson' or even 'LongassFieldGoal', is like celebrating that game ending stop the Defense & Special Teams put together to secure the win.

If Braylon Edwards played without a face mask, his nose would like like Michael Jacksons right about now.

Archived