THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns gear in Beachwood??

BigBrownsFan

Are there any places in or around Beachwood to get any Browns gear? Did not know if there were any places like WalMart or Target or what have you? My little nephew has money he wants to spend and is looking to get some Browns stuff. He doesnt have a whole lot, so I really do not want to take him into CBS and watch him blow all that he has on, say, a TShirt that costs 30 dollars.

I would make up the difference, but, my sister says she wants him to learn how to spend wisely. So I guess what I am asking is do any of the local stores sell stuff for cheaper? I am sure it is more cheaply made, but who knows. I think he wants to get some gloves and knit hat combo for the upcoming winter games...

Charm me.

Guest ATENEARS

Yes, local Walmarts, Kmarts and even CVS & Walgreens usually have Browns stuff. I've heard that Vaule City have cheap jerseys and such.

If you are going down to the game there are many street vendors around the stadium that sell items for fairly cheap as well.

Good Luck.

Yes, local Walmarts, Kmarts and even CVS & Walgreens usually have Browns stuff. I've heard that Vaule City have cheap jerseys and such.

If you are going down to the game there are many street vendors around the stadium that sell items for fairly cheap as well.

Good Luck.

Hopefully I dont get lost finding those places!! Never been there in my life... lol

Thanks for the tip!

Guest 88fingerslewy

Big group of vendors on E 9th near the stadium. Another group over on the other side of the court house W 3rd I think or something. Definitely get it on the way in. You can show him how to negotiate. 'Cause they will, depending on what you buy.

Archived