THE BROWNS BOARD

What do you think about these uniforms?

dawgpound3

What do you think about these uniforms?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about these uniforms?

• I like them!
    • Meh, they are boring!

Well, if we can wear brown pants, I think we can wear orange jerseys again. ;)

Here's one with brown pants and white stripes:

10cvktf.jpg

And another one without the stripes on brown pants:

v4cif8.jpg

i like them to! there's nothing wrong with the browns wearing an alternative jersey or two to switch up from the regular unis every now and then.

i would rather see something different than the throw back uni which looks basically the same (color scheme wise) as the regular unis.

I am going to send it to the Browns organization. Thanks so much.

Here's what the letter says(I hope it is good)

Dear Cleveland Browns Organization,

The Browns have always stood for pride, integrity and honor. The uniform that the Browns wore during the 2009-2010 season show that. But I feel that a change is needed to show other people what the Browns’ history and tradition. Inside this envelope, you will know what I mean when you see the new uniforms that can used for the 2010 season. These uniforms reflect what the Browns stand for, and by giving it a little bit of a modern feel, it would give people that didn’t understand what the Browns stood for, and gave them a bit more insight into what the Browns truly are about.

Sincerely,

XXXXXXX

here are some links to other updates done on the BB.

Skinny

WVBrownsfan

Like both of these, but I like mine (obviously) do to a little more traditional look.

by the way when I did the search for this I realized that out of 6 out of 11 threads about uniforms were started by you. You must really like uniforms

209115w.jpg

I created these, and I am going to be sending to the Cleveland Browns organization.

I voted I liked them because of the first 2. I'm not a big fan of the orange jersey at all and didn't like our luck with brown pants. That said, I appreciate your work on this. I wonder what it would look like if we added a small Brownie logo at the center-base of the neck in front.

I REALLY miss the orange pants because they went well with both jerseys. It sort of represented an era where we transitioned from losing to winning.

Can you show/remind us what the orange pants look like with the first 2 jerseys?

- Tom F.

I voted I liked them because of the first 2. I'm not a big fan of the orange jersey at all and didn't like our luck with brown pants. That said, I appreciate your work on this. I wonder what it would look like if we added a small Brownie logo at the center-base of the neck in front.

I REALLY miss the orange pants because they went well with both jerseys. It sort of represented an era where we transitioned from losing to winning.

Can you show/remind us what the orange pants look like with the first 2 jerseys?

- Tom F.

k207n.jpg

Archived