THE BROWNS BOARD

T Minus 47 hours until trading deadline

ohioborn

The Cavs moves & "non-moves" have been pretty decent lately, so I'm confident the right decision will be made. Whatever happens, I just hope the chemistry this Team has doesn't suffer.

Mike

the new "hot rumor" is Z, Moon, amd a #1 for Jamison.

I like this one better because we keep Hickson.

Moon has almost been replaced in the lineup by Jawad anyway since he got hurt.

I'll just be happy on Friday when we know what we're playing with for the rest of the year.

Regardless, I think we are the favorites contrary to National Media Opinion

As Terry Pluto said, our biggest hole from last year was size, on the perimeter and in the paint. The trade deadline is fun, but we already accomplished our biggest objective getting Shaq and Parker (and Powe).

I don't see a real downside in getting Amare, but (also like Pluto) I still prefer Troy Murphy. He'd be easy to fit into the rotation, and strictly be that stretch four, shooting jumpers and getting rebounds. Jamison would be a good fit too, but he's too old and expensive for me to fully get behind.

Windhorst lays it all out on Twitter

Here is the latest on Cavs based on sources. Waiting on PHX to accept trade or not. PHX stalling, waiting for other offers to mature.

The Cavs can save Suns more $ than package Miami is currently offering. But PHX are allowing Heat time to put things together

As such, Cavs have lined up other options with the leading candidate being Antawn Jamison. But there are others, too.

Reports of interest in Corey Maggette, much to my surprise, are true. But that is down the list.

Bottom line: Cavs deal gets Suns under luxury tax, saves $10mm+. Heat deal cannot. But MIA trying to find way to take J-Richardson, too.

People asking for my opinion. Have said for month, I'd go with Jamison. But I realize extreme value of Amare deal.

Interesting stuff, but Maggette would just make things worse. Ball hog, bad attitude, terrible contract. Can't believe Ferry would go for that.

that's because u suk. it is difficult- to be a human being on planet earth. we make decisions that cannot be reversed. but we must stand by those decisions and progress- but more importantly, evolve. you see, someone like you lacks evolution. and someone who lacks evolution cannot have the vision to see what could be. you only see what is. because u suk.

A tad angry perhaps

Did someone not move when you said "That will be a couple of minutes, Were waiting for fries? Next order please."

Or are you just another boring internet troll?

Anyway

The trading deadline is 3 pm thursday we won't have to wait until friday.....

Looks like Miami may be the only team left and PHX is really trying to push Richardson big money deal on them along with Amare

Former Clevelander Chris Broussard/ESPN has this to say

POSTED: Feb. 17 -- 1:15 a.m. ET

Sources with direct knowledge of negotiations between the Cavaliers and Wizards deny a report that the Cavs have made an offer (Zydrunas Ilgauskas, Jamario Moon, first-round pick) for Antawn Jamison.

The clubs have had discussions, but no offer is on the table, according to the sources.

Cleveland is still waiting for Phoenix to give a verdict on its offer of Ilgauskas, J.J. Hickson and a first-round pick for Amare Stoudemire. But the Cavs' interest in Jamison is real. Cleveland is very excited about Hickson's development and if the Cavs could obtain Jamison without giving up Hickson, they might consider taking that deal over the Stoudemire deal.

The Cavs have also had talks with Indiana about Troy Murphy, as well as with Golden State about Corey Maggette.

Phoenix has been shopping Cleveland's offer around the league, basically asking clubs whether they can top it.

Miami is trying, and Charlotte also tried to get in the discussions. But the Bobcats don't have any expiring contracts, so they have nothing of interest to the Suns. Sources say Stoudemire would not be interested in re-signing with Charlotte anyway.

There has been speculation that the Cavs are not truly interested in Stoudemire because they have yet to contact his agent, Happy Walters, about whether Stoudemire would sign a long-term deal with Cleveland.

But sources close to the situation say Stoudemire would be of value to the Cavaliers regardless of his feelings about a long-term contract. If things go well and Cleveland wins a title, he likely will want to re-sign, and if he doesn't want to re-sign, the Cavs will be able to use him in a sign-and-trade deal.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?p...alkRoundup-2010

that's because u suk. it is difficult- to be a human being on planet earth. we make decisions that cannot be reversed. but we must stand by those decisions and progress- but more importantly, evolve. you see, someone like you lacks evolution. and someone who lacks evolution cannot have the vision to see what could be. you only see what is. because u suk.

Please go away troll!

Archived