THE BROWNS BOARD

America's Most Miserable Cities 2010

Now don't get me wrong people I love Cleveland. The ultimate underdog. But at this point, the term underdog has taken on a different meaning. Usually the underdog wins at some point, right? It reminds me of a quote from the great Bob Dylan "what happens when you find out the underdog is an asshole". I am out of here my friends, again. I get loured into the gaping hole of what used to be a city every 4 - 5 years. Unless I am hitting a sporting event or family, I will never be back. Good luck to the POW's. I'll still visit you assholes (jk) on the board. At least that works.

You got to give this a read.

LINK

Ironic that some of Cleveland's suburbs (Brecksville, Lyndhurst, Pepper Pike) are on the top of the list of best places to live. I still personally think that Cleveland is better then DC, Detroit, Philly, etc. It's all in your head. I wouldn't move out because of a frigging magazine article.

Ironic that some of Cleveland's suburbs (Brecksville, Lyndhurst, Pepper Pike) are on the top of the list of best places to live. I still personally think that Cleveland is better then DC, Detroit, Philly, etc. It's all in your head. I wouldn't move out because of a frigging magazine article.

I know DieHard. The companies here are dickin people over in terms of pay. I can make the same amount on the OBX and live 500 ft to the beach.

Here is one of the reasons why almost all labor is being cut in half across the board.

Cheaper Labor benefits who?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?

"Greatly expanding quotas for highly skilled workers would lower wage premiums of skilled over lesser skilled," Mr. Greenspan said. Current skill shortages in the U.S. create a "privileged elite" with noncompetitive high incomes. Those skill shortages exist because "we are shielding our skilled labor force from world competition," he said.

F*cking liar, out of work skilled worker right here motherf*cker. Give me a call Greenspan.

Bs, for sure. Companies all over are bringing in consultants, like from India, because they will work

long, long hours a week, 6 full days a week, for lesser pay and no benefits. I've met them - many start out

getting solutions from back overseas until they get enough experience to not have to ask so often.

They have no family here, different culture, some room together in an owned house (owned by the consultant co. overseas)..

and that puts Americans out of work like crazy.

IOW's, "there are not enough skilled workers here that will work 65 - 75 - 85 hours a week for less pay and we can dump them

at the end of six months every time".

%$$&%*()&)(*&

Archived