THE BROWNS BOARD

George Will Chimes In

Chicopee John

George Will is so lost on the issue of global warming that it's he's sort of become a poster boy for otherwise intelligent people who are lost of global warming, ...........

And I suppose Al Gore isn't, Heck.

Jeepers Creepers, Heck can't even handle input from 'sane conservatives', nevermind the Becks of the world.

Global warming - the man made kind - is quickly being exposed for the farce that it is.

No, Al Gore isn't lost on global warming, actually.

As for not being able to "handle" input for conservatives, please. George Will doesn't seem to know much about this issue. All of his columns say the same thing. If he wrote better columns there might be more to handle.

Jim Manzi is a conservative with some interesting arguments on global warming. I find them to be worth debating, and taking into consideration.

However, confusing the political with the scientific, as Will does here and in every column about the subject, or using the recent DC snowstorms to make a point about global warming, is pretty weak tea.

No, Al Gore isn't lost on global warming, actually.

George Will doesn't seem to know much about this issue. All of his columns say the same thing.

Actually, the Global Warming 'debate' - or should I say debacle - bores me to death.

Week after week, more and more documented reports of inappropriate research measures, reporting cover ups, etc. come to light.

In time, Global Warming Alarmists will become the Millineum's (sp) 'Save the Whales' folks. Kind of interesting in a 'pop art' sort of way.

Any way, Heck, we agree to disagree which is more than you can say about George Will.

John, what's so hysterical is that me or Sev or anyone else could fill this forum with study after study after study on the subject. There's a new one released somewhere in the world almost every week. We could post them over and over again like T posts about the fictional people coming to take his guns. But we don't. So you don't see them.

That doesn't mean they don't exist. It just means you don't know about them.

People on the right see a few stories about this "scandal" or that correction and think it's a wholesale refutation of the entire field. Except that it's not. You're just seeing what you want to see, the stories that support what you already want to think.

Trust me, there are lots of other stories you're missing. And if you had more of the whole, you wouldn't find these recent revelations so devastating, because they're not.

It isn't just a few stories, Heck. We've been over this.

It isn't just a few scientists.

mmgw is just a pop THEORY that had gigantic political and financial benefits for those

who would climb aboard.

But the FACTS are, it's ONLY a theory, that has been debunked as any kind of valid theory.

Diminishing the scandals just avoids the inevitable. It never was fact, the debate was never over,

the oceans are never going to flood the earth....

"it's over". All gone.

Why is ANY non scientist riduculed by the left, for being against believing in mmgw, but Al

Gore is an "expert" ?

Because he's on the left side of the politics movement? Come on, now.

Studies were in error and corruptly projected. Give it up.

Jones also says that if during what is called the Medieval Warm Period (circa 800-1300) global temperatures may have been warmer than today's, that would change the debate. Indeed it would. It would complicate the task of indicting contemporary civilization for today's supposedly unprecedented temperatures.

Glad to see that they didn't drown when the earth was covered in water from all of the ice melting away. :)

predicting marxist/progressive/liberal reply:

"Didn't you read your own article? Oh yeah? Well there was CO2 back then, too, so you are not very smart, so nyah nyah nyah"

Archived