THE BROWNS BOARD

PLEASE GOD HELP ME

Riffer X

I'm not an overly religious man or anything but consider my morals strong. Not sure what I've ever done so wrong to have to deal with Pittspuke fan coming out my ass in my home state but this shit has got to change and soon. Every freaking women I meet is a happy happy little Steeler girl who prances around in their Steeler gear. I live in fooking Akron, OH for God's sakes.

It's to the point now that when I meet a Browns gal they are few and real far between and usually diehards. You don't find the chick tweener fans that are commonplace with most sports teams like Cavs fans or the 90's Tribe teams, they are either hardcore or root for the fairies from Western PA.

All it would take is about two years of sweeping them and going around 10-6 while they go 6-10. If that happens, I swear to you this stuff will stop and stop quick. It is sickening and driving me crazy. I don't care if every burnout, Taco Bell worker or Neckar loving mechanic roots for them but the chick thing has to stop and stop soon.

I'm not an overly religious man or anything but consider my morals strong. Not sure what I've ever done so wrong to have to deal with Pittspuke fan coming out my ass in my home state but this shit has got to change and soon. Every freaking women I meet is a happy happy little Steeler girl who prances around in their Steeler gear. I live in fooking Akron, OH for God's sakes.

It's to the point now that when I meet a Browns gal they are few and real far between and usually diehards. You don't find the chick tweener fans that are commonplace with most sports teams like Cavs fans or the 90's Tribe teams, they are either hardcore or root for the fairies from Western PA.

All it would take is about two years of sweeping them and going around 10-6 while they go 6-10. If that happens, I swear to you this stuff will stop and stop quick. It is sickening and driving me crazy. I don't care if every burnout, Taco Bell worker or Neckar loving mechanic roots for them but the chick thing has to stop and stop soon.

Any native NE Ohio woman who is a Squeeler fan is obviously too shallow to engage in any meaningful relationship, treat them like you would a one night stand...Don't tell them your real name, don't stay the night and don't tell them your real phone number or where you work! And if you get the chance while you're sneaking out of her house - desecrate anything Pittsburgh related she has on your way out!

Good luck and happy hunting!

Any native NE Ohio woman who is a Squeeler fan is obviously too shallow to engage in any meaningful relationship, treat them like you would a one night stand...Don't tell them your real name, don't stay the night and don't tell them your real phone number or where you work! And if you get the chance while you're sneaking out of her house - desecrate anything Pittsburgh related she has on your way out!

Good luck and happy hunting!

LMAO good stuff VB Dawg. It's not even just the dating thing it's just plain annoying seeing these chicks prance around like football fans in their bullshit Steelers jerseys. Total conformity type shit.

Their women what did you expect, they cant make up their minds on what they like.

one minute they are hot then the next they are cold.

They are hungry but to fat to eat even though they weigh 95lbs.

When you figure'em out let me know.... but i'm resting on my beliefs that they are all psycho!

This is the kind of stuff that makes guys on this board like Stoner, Sliverdick, Superfreaky and Piece of the Rock all get woodies.

The balsa is standing strong and no cousin needs to be within grabbin distance.

Their women what did you expect, they cant make up their minds on what they like.

one minute they are hot then the next they are cold.

They are hungry but to fat to eat even though they weigh 95lbs.

When you figure'em out let me know.... but i'm resting on my beliefs that they are all psycho!

You're being too nice to them then. They want guys they can change from cocky to what they want so if you are a nice dude up front it will work for a minute and then they will get cold cuz there is no challenge. That's why they get cold after starting off so hot. Not all women (Kathy) but many are like this hands down. Doesn't matter the age either until around 45.

I'll be here all week.....hey, it's better than cousin advice.

I just saw a woman with a Browns jacket on at the gas station in Ravenna yesterday lol.

That's just the point. This should be normal but the fact it's not made you really take notice. Ravenna is another hotbed for Steeler fucks.

Chances are, if a woman wears football gear or decorates their car with team decals its for one of only a few reasons,.

1. This week's boyfriend doesn't feel like getting out of bed to get his own pack of smokes so she throws on her suspended 15 year old son's jacket and runs up to the gas station.

2. She left her good jacket at the bowling alley.

3. She likes the attention she gets on Steeler/Browns week at work. " Well, you know Clair is a Steeler fan, everybody boo her! LOL! You know we love you Clair! XOXO!"

4. It was the newest looking shirt at the Thrift Store one Tuesday mornig at 10am.

5. She's a 20 something bar fly who enjoys abnoxious verbal exchanges at Panini's every Sunday regarding her devotion to the visiting team. It makes her stand out and really that's all its about.!

The point is, don't date a girl that wears football gear. Find a girl who hates football but respects your footbal related activities. It took me two years, but my wife finally realized she needs to shut up on Sundays. In fact, she got so starved for "together time" she sits and watches the games with me now and asks real questions involving strategy, play-calling, and personel packages!

Chances are, if a woman wears football gear or decorates their car with team decals its for one of only a few reasons,.

1. This week's boyfriend doesn't feel like getting out of bed to get his own pack of smokes so she throws on her suspended 15 year old son's jacket and runs up to the gas station.

3. She likes the attention she gets on Steeler/Browns week at work. " Well, you know Clair is a Steeler fan, everybody boo her! LOL! You know we love you Clair! XOXO!"

4. It was the newest looking shirt at the Thrift Store one Tuesday mornig at 10am.

5. She's a 20 something bar fly who enjoys abnoxious verbal exchanges at Panini's every Sunday regarding her devotion to the visiting team. It makes her stand out and really that's all its about.!

The point is, don't date a girl that wears football gear. Find a girl who hates football but respects your footbal related activities. It took me two years, but my wife finally realized she needs to shut up on Sundays. In fact, she got so starved for "together time" she sits and watches the games with me now and asks real questions involving strategy, play-calling, and personel packages!

Some good and funny points but you are over analyzing it. Chicks take pics of themselves at bars or gatherings. Many of these are from congregating at the local sports pub to watch their beloved Stillers. It is a time when they can show up and have fun with other Steeler friends and since the Steelers have been winning it's usually a good time. It is certainly not a good time to watch the Browns lose every week. This also gives them a sense of confidence and swagger that they are a winner and root for a real team. The jersey makes them feel like a real dude sports fan who fits in and gets it. That's about how it roles.

If you didn't get the word that many if not most women are fickle, well, now you got the word. I guess the moral of the story is that girls are even bigger FRAKs than men?

What? Women fickle?

My God man I have no earthly idea what you're talking about.

That's just the point. This should be normal but the fact it's not made you really take notice. Ravenna is another hotbed for Steeler xxxxs.

+1 Even the ugliest woman in the world would look better to me if she was wearing Browns gear. On another note I did wear my Browns hat when I went to Tampa last month and I had quite a few people tell me they were from here and still root for the Browns. That really made my day lol.

I remember those days...

1. Women sometimes wear those steeler jerseys because they want to date somebody so deluded, that

they can dump him any time and he won't know it.

2. When they want to date a guy maybe for a long term/forever releationship, they drop the steeler jersey

and date a Browns fan guy. They know he less not just a front running jerk who doesn't know who he is.

3. sometimes, some women just do the popular thing - root for a winner who, at least, has won enough that rooting for them

is never embarrassing. Women never like to be embarrassed.

4. I knew a guy at work once, who was a Browns fan, who manrried a steeler "fan". He watched the Browns games in his finished basement party room with his guy friends, and his wife watched the steeler games upstairs with her girlfriends. But the guys had to stay downstairs. Well, it didn't take long

until he broke the rule - and saw the women watching a sad chick flick instead of the game. His wife admitted they only watch the fourth quarter to see

the Steelers win, so they wouldn't get found out.

5. When you find the greatest gal in the world and get married, you don't want to live like you're in college still. Really.

5. Ohio women who wear Steeler jerseys will be Browns fans after the Browns get to the playoffs on a regular basis, and maybe the superbowl,

and they will sell their steeler jerseys at a garage sale and they'll wear your browns jerseys most of the time.

6. Just hang in there.

I was trying to explain football to my wife and she said "they just got a first down, why do they need another one?"

You're being too nice to them then. They want guys they can change from cocky to what they want so if you are a nice dude up front it will work for a minute and then they will get cold cuz there is no challenge. That's why they get cold after starting off so hot. Not all women (Kathy) but many are like this hands down. Doesn't matter the age either until around 45.

No quite the opposite Riff, I get called an as$hole and many other names quite often.

If this is realy bothering you, i'll tell ya what helps me, a good ole fashioned bj, it always helps me relax and set my mind at ease.

if anything they probably bought the steelers jerseys over the browns because the black and gold colors. black because of the men they bang and gold because that's their hair color for the week (and it matches her and her man's grillz).

but a lesson in life: if you are attracted to someone who gives a fuk what they're wearing? some of my hottest girlfriends (back in the day, uh-hum) were chicks that i could give a rat's ass what they believed in. put their ankles in the air and it's all good.

if anything they probably bought the steelers jerseys over the browns because the black and gold colors. black because of the men they bang and gold because that's their hair color for the week (and it matches her and her man's grillz).

but a lesson in life: if you are attracted to someone who gives a fuk what they're wearing? some of my hottest girlfriends (back in the day, uh-hum) were chicks that i could give a rat's ass what they believed in. put their ankles in the air and it's all good.

Amen brother!

I was trying to explain football to my wife and she said "they just got a first down, why do they need another one?"

That's hilarious! I had a girlfriend once who; for the life of her; could not figure out why they continued to run into eachother when there was so much space near the sideline? I didn't even bother explaining. I just pulled her close and told her how cute she was. Works everytime.

That's hilarious! I had a girlfriend once who; for the life of her; could not figure out why they continued to run into eachother when there was so much space near the sideline? I didn't even bother explaining. I just pulled her close and told her how cute she was. Works everytime.

My favorite is when they always ask why do they run up the middle it never works.

I would have to agree with you. They like to try and "change" or "tame" you. Once that happens, they get bored. If you're too nice, then the project they so dearly love to tackle isn't present. No project, no game, no point.

I like to act like I don't care for a while and then throw in an occasional sarcastic, witty, elequently worded sexual reference. This gets em all curious and eager to see what you're all about. Also, saying something negative about another girl in the bar who looks better than them. Something like, "geez, somebody give her a cheeseburger." Or "how much did that tan cost you?" They love that. It makes them think you are on their side. You find a common enemy that way. Plus, they think you have some level of integrity and they are more likely to try harder to impress you. They think they have finally found a guy who isn't shallow and will appreciate them even though they can afford to lose 5 pounds. Problem is, they tend to get really clingy really fast. You fix this by waking up in the morning (her place of course) and saying "I don't think this is going to work out".

Of course, the rules when trying to develope a serious relationship are totally different. Then, you just have to be bluntly honest about everything. Its not as fun, but its still very rewarding. I went with this approach with my wife. She is WAAAAY out of my league so I figured, I have nothing to lose. She won't sleep with me anyways. Turns out, she appreciated honesty and now here I am, married to somebody who could have married Antonio Banderes but chose instead some poor kid from Ravenna. Ohio, not Italy.

I would have to agree with you. They like to try and "change" or "tame" you. Once that happens, they get bored. If you're too nice, then the project they so dearly love to tackle isn't present. No project, no game, no point.

I like to act like I don't care for a while and then throw in an occasional sarcastic, witty, elequently worded sexual reference. This gets em all curious and eager to see what you're all about. Also, saying something negative about another girl in the bar who looks better than them. Something like, "geez, somebody give her a cheeseburger." Or "how much did that tan cost you?" They love that. It makes them think you are on their side. You find a common enemy that way. Plus, they think you have some level of integrity and they are more likely to try harder to impress you. They think they have finally found a guy who isn't shallow and will appreciate them even though they can afford to lose 5 pounds. Problem is, they tend to get really clingy really fast. You fix this by waking up in the morning (her place of course) and saying "I don't think this is going to work out".

Of course, the rules when trying to develope a serious relationship are totally different. Then, you just have to be bluntly honest about everything. Its not as fun, but its still very rewarding. I went with this approach with my wife. She is WAAAAY out of my league so I figured, I have nothing to lose. She won't sleep with me anyways. Turns out, she appreciated honesty and now here I am, married to somebody who could have married Antonio Banderes but chose instead some poor kid from Ravenna. Ohio, not Italy.

Honesty is always the best approach when committed to finding a real relationship. But, as much as a woman loves how you are the best guy around there is still something inherent in them that makes them want a naughty boy that isn't so easy to change. One of the most confounding and complex things about women is this trait, but it's also usually the attractive ones who take this approach. Something about good lucking gals where they have different genes than those not so good looking. They also have weird little idiosyncrasies like having to feel a "sexual pull" to a guy, and even though that guy is good looking doesn't mean they have it. When the hell does a guy ever turn down a good looking chick cuz he doesn't feel a "pull" sexually? Uh, never.

Complex creatures to the max. There is also no doubt in my mind they can be ten times more evil then the biggest dbag out there.

A wise man once told me that " no matter how hot a girl is there is always a guy out there that is sick of her".

There is alot of truth to that if you think about it.

Oh, I'm not saying that just because is gal is hot that every man is going to be sexually attracted to her after he knows her. I'm saying that if two people say meet on a blind date before any words are spoken and they are by all accounts both good looking people, the man will be interested in seeing if she is worth it. A woman can not feel a sexual pull at the onset and know there will never be one and the guy could look like Mark Malone I mean Tom Selleck.

I've been happy many times to let a hot bitch know I could give two shits about ever getting in her pants if she was a shitty person.

LOL...Poor baby. Positives At Least Your still attracting Women. And your women like WInners... Good luck with the "sweep" thing , not so sure The Steelers are ready for that yet. Funny Problem though.

its easy...... and has its roots in biology...... natural selection.

Like it or Not the Browns symbolize losing...... the Steelers symbolize winning when compared to regional choices....... Black and Yellow stand out more (women like attention) IF they are casual or just looking for something to connect with for whatever purpose color choice and winning...... well they will pick the Steelers.

I think Cal pointed out that IF the Browns dominate and win for a couple of years those women will change their predisposition because utlimately they like winners regardless of color scheme...

Just my opinion

Like it or Not the Browns symbolize losing...... the Steelers symbolize winning when compared to regional choices....... Black and Yellow stand out more (women like attention) IF they are casual or just looking for something to connect with for whatever purpose color choice and winning...... well they will pick the Steelers.

I think Cal pointed out that IF the Browns dominate and win for a couple of years those women will change their predisposition because utlimately they like winners regardless of color scheme...

Just my opinion

I said it first but you are correct also and so is Cal.

The gal I'm seeing now actually finally admitted she only became a Steeler fan a few years back and she used to be a Browns fan. She said her and a bunch of her friends do it just to piss the guys off in the area. I said yeah but a ton of the guys are Puker fans too so what's the difference? I go with the color thing too, it really stands out and it is more schematic with other clothes, like fat black jeans.

Oh, she know the Roid Monk family and finds that term offensive hee hee. She's okay with Big Gay Ben though cuz she knows he's not gay since he's a rapist.

Just my opinion

all you little quiffing punks forgot one thing. f'ing pride. you wouldn't know pride if it hit you in your toothless mug. pride from school to school, state to state and country to country. ben's findlay team used to come in to sandusky during the season. doesn't matter if they were better than us or not, if they popped off they'd get their asses beat. anyone that grows up in ohio should have an ohio team as his favorite. not this bullshit cowboys or yankees crap. be a f'ing man and where the browns colors with pride. f those biotches you're talkin' about. believe me, by the end of the morning that bitch would be pimpin my browns jacket and shakin' that ass lovely doin' it. sounds like you got a bunch of pussis where you're from that are afraid of girls. i wouldn't piss on black and gold if it was on fire. f off you pimply chin pricks!!

Archived