THE BROWNS BOARD

PLEASE GOD HELP ME

Riffer X

That's hilarious! I had a girlfriend once who; for the life of her; could not figure out why they continued to run into eachother when there was so much space near the sideline? I didn't even bother explaining. I just pulled her close and told her how cute she was. Works everytime.

One of my sons says, "You're not supposed to understand women, you're just supposed to enjoy them." I think he's got something.

I once had a roommate who was a cheerleader in high school. For four years she cheered at football games and by the time I knew her, she still didn't know how many points a team got for a touchdown. She also went to countless softball games to watch her various boyfriends play. We were watching a game once and she was asking me questions. Suddenly she sat up and declared, with astonishment, "There's strategy to this!" For a smart girl, she was a knucklehead about sports. I have no defense for females like her except to say that she never spent much time with people who knew anything about the games she was watching so they could explain what was going on. (How you get through four years of watching football without figuring out that a TD is 6 points remains a mystery to me.)

As a female, I have to say that it's a real pleasure to meet a man who genuinely likes and appreciates women without reservation. Men like that are the exception.

Vive la différence!

You need help russ hanson. Why would you care about woman when clearly you are a homosexual. Your signature that you changed on your facebook page clearly shows that you are partial to man meat. Also why did you change your facebook photo from a bench warming scrub walking with mommy and daddy after a high school game to some fat ugly slug drinking a beer? You trying to make people think your a tough guy all of a sudden? The reality is your a punk. You live your life through a cities sport teams that are losers. Cleveland was voted most miserable city and akron is not far behind. For a hick like you to talk about anyone else is truly amazing considering how much of a fockup you are. Go back and suckle your mommys tit you pathetic bastard!

Oh oh, an internet stalker.

all you little quiffing punks forgot one thing. f'ing pride. you wouldn't know pride if it hit you in your toothless mug. pride from school to school, state to state and country to country. ben's findlay team used to come in to sandusky during the season. doesn't matter if they were better than us or not, if they popped off they'd get their asses beat. anyone that grows up in ohio should have an ohio team as his favorite. not this bullshit cowboys or yankees crap. be a f'ing man and where the browns colors with pride. f those biotches you're talkin' about. believe me, by the end of the morning that bitch would be pimpin my browns jacket and shakin' that ass lovely doin' it. sounds like you got a bunch of pussis where you're from that are afraid of girls. i wouldn't piss on black and gold if it was on fire. f off you pimply chin pricks!!

Wow, are you ok?

I think someone needs a hug.

You need help russ hanson. Why would you care about woman when clearly you are a homosexual. Your signature that you changed on your facebook page clearly shows that you are partial to man meat. Also why did you change your facebook photo from a bench warming scrub walking with mommy and daddy after a high school game to some fat ugly slug drinking a beer? You trying to make people think your a tough guy all of a sudden? The reality is your a punk. You live your life through a cities sport teams that are losers. Cleveland was voted most miserable city and akron is not far behind. For a hick like you to talk about anyone else is truly amazing considering how much of a fockup you are. Go back and suckle your mommys tit you pathetic bastard!

Post of the year.

This is Steeler fan stalker at his best.

its easy...... and has its roots in biology...... natural selection.

Like it or Not the Browns symbolize losing...... the Steelers symbolize winning when compared to regional choices....... Black and Yellow stand out more (women like attention) IF they are casual or just looking for something to connect with for whatever purpose color choice and winning...... well they will pick the Steelers.

I think Cal pointed out that IF the Browns dominate and win for a couple of years those women will change their predisposition because utlimately they like winners regardless of color scheme...

Just my opinion

You obviously don't know women. Women like pink, and blue, and mauve etc.

In some aspects of things, women....and many younger men, choose a team's gear because it is the hip thing to do, not because they actually follow or care a whit about the team. It is a fashion statement.

For many years, young black men would wear Raiders gear because it was affiliated with hip hop and gangsters. It had nothing to do with football....or winning or losing. Some high schools even had to ban the wearing of Raiders gear because of its affiliation with gangs.

And the same is true of the Steelers gear. It is the color combination, not the winning or losing that they go for. They think it is hip, or hip hop, or cool or something. I have even asked a few women I saw wearing it. They said, "nah, I don't know nothing about the team, I just like the jacket". So, it seems to me that the hip hop crowd really just gets attracted to anything with a black color scheme. Winning and losing was an irrelevency to many.

You obviously don't know women. Women like pink, and blue, and mauve etc.

In some aspects of things, women....and many younger men, choose a team's gear because it is the hip thing to do, not because they actually follow or care a whit about the team. It is a fashion statement.

For many years, young black men would wear Raiders gear because it was affiliated with hip hop and gangsters. It had nothing to do with football....or winning or losing. Some high schools even had to ban the wearing of Raiders gear because of its affiliation with gangs.

And the same is true of the Steelers gear. It is the color combination, not the winning or losing that they go for. They think it is hip, or hip hop, or cool or something. I have even asked a few women I saw wearing it. They said, "nah, I don't know nothing about the team, I just like the jacket". So, it seems to me that the hip hop crowd really just gets attracted to anything with a black color scheme. Winning and losing was an irrelevency to many.

thats fine you are entitled to your opinion which I do think has merit because to lump one possible motivation or causation to the "why" question when dealing with an extremely large and diverse group is silly.

I do agree with you opinion that some may be influenced by exactly what you are stating.

I do however believe very strongly in natural selection qualities like winning and bright colors are something most females are attracted to. If I dont "know" women well...... i totally agree with you...... I am still trying to figure the one i have children with and frankly dont EVER think I will "know" her........ I just chalk it up to she is a woman and I dont need to understand her fully just enough to stay out of trouble for myself :lol:

guys....

take these chicks home

slip on a browns condom.

guess what girl you just got .......

That is what a former secretary of mine would call being "a Browns fan by injection".

(Apparently she learned it from her mother who was like Scottish by descent, but married a man of Hungarian background. The mother said she was "Hungarian by injection")

A girl that grows up in Browns country and becomes a Steeler fan has Daddy Issues. She got inadequate or inappropriate attention from her Father and now is "acting out" to get male attention in a "taboo" way. She has low self esteem and will go through life unfulfilled and will enter one bad relationship after another unless she resolves her core issues, which they rarely do.

On the bright side, she probably likes it back door ... if you are into that kind of thing.

Zombo

A girl that grows up in Browns country and becomes a Steeler fan has Daddy Issues. She got inadequate or inappropriate attention from her Father and now is "acting out" to get male attention in a "taboo" way. She has low self esteem and will go through life unfulfilled and will enter one bad relationship after another unless she resolves her core issues, which they rarely do.

On the bright side, she probably likes it back door ... if you are into that kind of thing.

Zombo

Good point about daddy issues but that still doesn't explain it, there are too many with great families whose dad is a freaking Browns fan.

There is no main reason, but added altogether it makes for an ass load (and I mean that literally) of Steeler chicks running around in NE Ohio who wouldn't know Greg Pruitt, Brian Sipe, Bernie or even Timmy Couch from a hole in the ground. They know Big Gay is a rapist though, and I think that's kinda funny.

"He can't be gay, he's a rapist." Total Steeler class, they fit right in.

When you think about it, they just add to the overall stupidity of Steeler Nation which before we thought was impossible.

If you have what it takes, steal one from the other side. All of their chicks aren't ugly.

Just leave them the scags.

Chicks get a pass on things such as sports just as I expect a pass on things such as tea parties and wedding etiquette, plus a few dozen other things..

As I have told my wife many time before....if the reception doesn't offer a bar, don't expect me to go to the wedding.

If you have what it takes, steal one from the other side. All of their chicks aren't ugly.

Just leave them the scags.

Chicks get a pass on things such as sports just as I expect a pass on things such as tea parties and wedding etiquette, plus a few dozen other things..

As I have told my wife many time before....if the reception doesn't offer a bar, don't expect me to go to the wedding.

The difference is you're not pretending to be into weddings but point taken.

And no, the ones from here aren't all ugly.

Zombo

Who knows maybe that is the same girl who dates her cousins.

One of my sons says, "You're not supposed to understand women, you're just supposed to enjoy them." I think he's got something.

I once had a roommate who was a cheerleader in high school. For four years she cheered at football games and by the time I knew her, she still didn't know how many points a team got for a touchdown. She also went to countless softball games to watch her various boyfriends play. We were watching a game once and she was asking me questions. Suddenly she sat up and declared, with astonishment, "There's strategy to this!" For a smart girl, she was a knucklehead about sports. I have no defense for females like her except to say that she never spent much time with people who knew anything about the games she was watching so they could explain what was going on. (How you get through four years of watching football without figuring out that a TD is 6 points remains a mystery to me.)

As a female, I have to say that it's a real pleasure to meet a man who genuinely likes and appreciates women without reservation. Men like that are the exception.

Vive la différence!

That sure sounds like me!! :unsure:

I'm not an overly religious man or anything but consider my morals strong. Not sure what I've ever done so wrong to have to deal with Pittspuke fan coming out my ass in my home state but this shit has got to change and soon. Every freaking women I meet is a happy happy little Steeler girl who prances around in their Steeler gear. I live in fooking Akron, OH for God's sakes.

It's to the point now that when I meet a Browns gal they are few and real far between and usually diehards. You don't find the chick tweener fans that are commonplace with most sports teams like Cavs fans or the 90's Tribe teams, they are either hardcore or root for the fairies from Western PA.

All it would take is about two years of sweeping them and going around 10-6 while they go 6-10. If that happens, I swear to you this stuff will stop and stop quick. It is sickening and driving me crazy. I don't care if every burnout, Taco Bell worker or Neckar loving mechanic roots for them but the chick thing has to stop and stop soon.

Try seeing them migrate into your family. My dad got re-married to a lady who had season tickets to the Steelers and never gave them up in spite of not residing in PA. She's a wonderful person even though she has bad taste in football teams. She gave me and a friend her tickets to opening day the year we celebrated Tim Worley's coming out party to the tune of 51-0 following his 3 or 4 turnovers. Man do I miss Bubby Brister, Mark Malone and Mike Tomczak.

- Tom F

Their women what did you expect, they cant make up their minds on what they like.

one minute they are hot then the next they are cold.

They are hungry but to fat to eat even though they weigh 95lbs.

When you figure'em out let me know.... but i'm resting on my beliefs that they are all psycho!

That is the best stuff I read in some time. Thanks for the laugh.

Archived