THE BROWNS BOARD

ATTN Chuck... sig bet on next week?

VaporTrail

If Browns win and Steelers lose, I get to make a sig that you gotta use next week.

Steelers win and Browns lose, you get to make one for me.

Whaddya say?

Deal - two conditions:

a) The sig has to be clearly visable, and

B) it must be generally OK'd by the winner

I've done this sort of thing before with mixed results.

What if we both lose, or win? Defer to the following week?

Regards

.... an'at

Chuck, why don't you just admit it and become a Browns fan, you know you want to and you know you love us guys here.

50 years from now when my balls shrivel up and fall off, then I'll be qualified.

Regards

.... an'at

Chuck, why don't you just admit it and become a Browns fan, you know you want to and you know you love us guys here.

50 years from now when my balls shrivel up and fall off, then I'll be qualified.

Regards

.... an'at

Chuck you dont have any balls, you know that!

Admit it, you love it here on the BROWNS board, secretly, you want to be a Brown. c'mon admit it.

icon_razz.gif

Regards

.... an'at

Admit it, you love it here on the BROWNS board, secretly, you want to be a Brown. c'mon admit it.

icon_razz.gif

Oh, alright - I admit it.

I've been itching to quit my job, start smoking tons of pot and throw beer bottles on the field when my team loses anyway.

Regards

.... an'at

If Browns win and Steelers lose, I get to make a sig that you gotta use next week.

Whaddya say?

Deal - two conditions:

Regards

.... an'at

What do you mean by b? Everything else I agree to.

Whaddya say?

Deal - two conditions:

Regards

.... an'at

What do you mean by b? Everything else I agree to.

Just that the winner has to say that the sigline looks OK once it's entered.

I think I need to intervien here. Chucky got suspended/tossed WAY BEFORE the games meaning he had NO WAY to pay up if he lost on his end. It became a purely onesided bet because of HIS behavior (or lack there of).

So I would say your bet is NULLIFIED in my expert opinion.

Regards

.... (gay saying censored)

icon_razz.gif

He posts on a TON of other fan message boards; is a complete tool...I admit I read the posts on other boards but would never post; let them have fun on their home boards...I find this really odd; a call for attention

Again...this dude trolls on TONS of other boards spewing Steeler filth....like a harlot with a raging case of herpes

He posts on a TON of other fan message boards; is a complete tool...I admit I read the posts on other boards but will not post...really odd; a call for attention

Again...this dude trolls on TONS of other boards spewing Steeler filth....like a harlot with a raging case of herpes

I do, huh? News to me.

Got links?

Regards

.... an`at

OK Chubs I will take that back; not a TON of boards that I have noticed....but what I have caught is that over the seasons you have been a fine 'visitor' with the fans in Baltiwhore and Cincitucky. Hey! At least you keep it in the conference; similar to your yinzers keeping it amongst the relatives

Archived