THE BROWNS BOARD

sign Michael's partition to get him name sucessor to Kay

calfoxwc

This is a very, very excellent conservative man, and a great American. Please check him out, and sign the petition to have him named to take Kay Hutchison's seat in the SENATE !!!

http://senateconservatives.com/petition/makeitmichael#x

U.S. Senator Jim DeMint (R-South Carolina), chairman of the Senate Conservatives Fund, announced in December the endorsement of Texas Railroad Commissioner Michael Williams for U.S. Senate. Williams is running to replace Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison (R-Texas) who plans to resign later this year.

“Michael Williams is the Democrat Party’s worst nightmare. He’s a principled, outspoken conservative who will fight to stop the massive spending, bailouts and takeovers that have destroyed millions of jobs and piled a mountain of debt on our children and grandchildren,” said Senator DeMint. “Michael Williams has a compelling life story, a proven conservative record and an energetic grassroots following that make him one of the most exciting Senate candidates in the nation.”

“It is an honor to receive the endorsement of a fellow committed, courageous conservative like Senator Jim DeMint,” said Commissioner Williams about the endorsement. “Senator DeMint and I are kindred spirits. We seek to bring bold conservative leadership to Washington. We believe in the principles of limited government, strong national defense and traditional family values. I look forward to the day, very soon, when we have the opportunity to work side by side to maximize freedom, security and prosperity through proven conservative principles. We are going to be a great team.”

Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison is running for governor in Texas and will resign her Senate seat sometime after the Republican primary on March 2, 2010. After Senator Hutchison resigns, Texas Governor Rick Perry will appoint someone to occupy the seat until a special election can be held on November 2, 2010.

“I want to make sure conservatives in Texas and across the country realize that there’s going to be an important Senate election in the Lone Star State this year,” said Senator DeMint. “I want folks to know that Michael Williams is the kind of leader they can trust to fight for their values. He’s someone who will stand up for what he believes, even if it means bucking his own party.”

Archived