THE BROWNS BOARD

Fraley released per OBR

daydawg19

Browns release Veteran Fraley

By John Taylor

Posted Mar 3, 2010

| More

Fraley's four-year run with the Browns has come to an end as the versatile offensive lineman has been given his walking papers by the new regime.

As first reported in a Twitter post by his agent, Ralph Cindrich, and later confirmed by theOBR, offensive lineman Hank Fraley has seen his four-year run as a member of the Cleveland Browns come to an end.

Fraley was informed earlier today that he has been released by the club. A ten-year veteran in the NFL, Fraley is free to sign with any team at any time.

Fraley was acquired by the Browns eight days prior to the start of the 2006 regular season in a trade with the Philadelphia Eagles. During his time in Cleveland, Fraley played in 63 games, starting 52 of them.

For his career, he’s played in 135 games with 123 starts.

Related Stories

Tebow Tracker: Scouting Combine, Day 4

-by ScoutNFLNetwork.com Mar 1, 2010

Mangini At the Combine, Under a Shadow

-by theOBR.com Feb 27, 2010

Kokinis Settlement a Necessary 'Evil'

-by theOBR.com Feb 25, 2010

Browns release Veteran Fraley

By John Taylor

Posted Mar 3, 2010

| More

Fraley's four-year run with the Browns has come to an end as the versatile offensive lineman has been given his walking papers by the new regime.

As first reported in a Twitter post by his agent, Ralph Cindrich, and later confirmed by theOBR, offensive lineman Hank Fraley has seen his four-year run as a member of the Cleveland Browns come to an end.

Fraley was informed earlier today that he has been released by the club. A ten-year veteran in the NFL, Fraley is free to sign with any team at any time.

Fraley was acquired by the Browns eight days prior to the start of the 2006 regular season in a trade with the Philadelphia Eagles. During his time in Cleveland, Fraley played in 63 games, starting 52 of them.

For his career, he’s played in 135 games with 123 starts.

Related Stories

Tebow Tracker: Scouting Combine, Day 4

-by ScoutNFLNetwork.com Mar 1, 2010

Mangini At the Combine, Under a Shadow

-by theOBR.com Feb 27, 2010

Kokinis Settlement a Necessary 'Evil'

-by theOBR.com Feb 25, 2010

I saw this somewhere else too. The other source said the release caught him by suprise.

Not sure why released him now unless his contract was unfriendly to the team...We are already losing Pork Chop and hopefully we release Sinclair. We might be shopping for O-Line in FA this year.

I saw this somewhere else too. The other source said the release caught him by suprise.

Not sure why released him now unless his contract was unfriendly to the team...We are already losing Pork Chop and hopefully we release Sinclair. We might be shopping for O-Line in FA this year.

why are we losing pork chop?

Thanks Hank you did a great job for us after a bad run of luck and the total pussy, douche bag, I have a xxxxl infection, cop out of never

was, NFL pretender, Bob Halen, the shame of Mentor. How do you sleep, big puss boy? If you haven't guessed, you're F'ng right it's

personal!!!!!!!!!!!

The Browns did it the right way.

If he wasn't in the plans, which isn't surprising since Heckert released him before, you do it at the beginning of the FA period.

There is a right way and a wrong way of doing things, even if the deed is negative.

It's too bad they couldn't keep him around. Depth, good depth, on the o-line is something that's always useful.

I was a little surprised that this happened. I, like you, thought that they would keep him for depth. I didn't think that he did that bad of a job.

Archived