THE BROWNS BOARD

Trusnik tendered. When will #47 be tendered?

MudratDetector

i think trusnik is great and i'm glad that we're trying to hold onto him, but when are they gonna tender vickers?

Amen my friend. Im sure we will here something soon! The two im most concerned with retaining are Vickers, and Roth. Those are the only two must haves for me. Harrison a close third but not as much as these two.

i think trusnik is great and i'm glad that we're trying to hold onto him, but when are they gonna tender vickers?

Where is the news on Trusnik? i'm not finding it. i hope it is true. This guy showed a lot of heart and athleticism.

From the Browns site:

Browns tender restricted free agents

The Browns extended second-round tenders to six restricted free agents Thursday.

The group getting the second-round tenders included Abe Elam, D'Qwell Jackson, Matt Roth, Jerome Harrison, Lawrence Vickers and Jason Trusnik.

Also getting exclusive rights tenders were Blake Costanzo, Marcus Benard and Chris Jennings.

I'm pleased about the exclusive rights tenders too as I'm really high on Benard & I like Costanzo on Special Teams & as a backup. Both those guys are intense.

Mike

From the Browns site:

Browns tender restricted free agents

The Browns extended second-round tenders to six restricted free agents Thursday.

The group getting the second-round tenders included Abe Elam, D'Qwell Jackson, Matt Roth, Jerome Harrison, Lawrence Vickers and Jason Trusnik.

Also getting exclusive rights tenders were Blake Costanzo, Marcus Benard and Chris Jennings.

I'm pleased about the exclusive rights tenders too as I'm really high on Benard & I like Costanzo on Special Teams & as a backup. Both those guys are intense.

Mike

Good new's there Mike. :)

Archived