THE BROWNS BOARD

Cleveland Browns tender six restricted free agents

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/...der_six_re.html

The Browns gave the second-round tender to six of their restricted free agents this evening, but safety Brodney Pool wasn't one of them.

The players are safety Abram Elam, running back Jerome Harrison, linebacker D'Qwell Jackson, linebacker Matt Roth, linebacker Jason Trusnik and fullback Lawrence Vickers.

The tenders assure the players of one-year salaries of $1.759 for 2010. If any teams sign them to an offer sheet, the Browns have seven days to match the contract offer or will receive a second-round pick in return.

The Browns did not give tenders to Pool and tight end Greg Estandia. Those players become unrestricted free agents at 12:01 Friday morning.

Interesting. I would like to keep Roth, Vickers, & Harrison but WHERE the offering team picks in the second will have a LOT to do with who stays here. This will be fun to follow.

Mike

Interesting. I would like to keep Roth, Vickers, & Harrison but WHERE the offering team picks in the second will have a LOT to do with who stays here. This will be fun to follow.

Mike

I think the picks awarded for losing a player in FA are in next years draft.......at least I think so. If any of you know, please post.

Archived