THE BROWNS BOARD

CJ Spiller

Athensbuck26

how hard would it be to pass on him if Berry is gone?

we need a RB and CJ is just as elusive and fast as another guy with the initials CJ

and after seeing how well he's worked out in the NFL i think if we get the RG and RT spots takencare of it would be very hard to pass on such an offensive threat (best offensive threat in the draft IMO)

cj does have chris johnson like speed and we all know how well it works for him. however, i think spiller is reggie bush 2.0. he gets injured a little too easily and is a little undersized. i just think he is too risky for the 7th overall pick even if he is the best rb available.

we need a RB and CJ is just as elusive and fast as another guy with the initials CJ

and after seeing how well he's worked out in the NFL i think if we get the RG and RT spots takencare of it would be very hard to pass on such an offensive threat (best offensive threat in the draft IMO)

It would be interesting to re-unite him with James Davis, but the fact is he has similar attributes to Harrison. I don't see it happening. Hadden will probably still be there due to his slow 40 time (doesn't mean squat) and we need a solid cb.

You're a fu**ing moron aren't you?

20 minutes ago you said "we kind have these guys by the name of Chris Jennings and James Davis

no thanks"

Now you are saying that we need a RB? WTF dude, you are runner up for douche bag of the year.

How many scat type back's do you need on a roster anyway?

Then you want to pay 1st. round money to an unproven rookie running back, but pass on a proven back that put up 1400 yds last year?

LOL!

Set the crack pipe down dumbass!

It would be interesting to re-unite him with James Davis, but the fact is he has similar attributes to Harrison. I don't see it happening. Hadden will probably still be there due to his slow 40 time (doesn't mean squat) and we need a solid cb.

a few scouts (including one of our own) has said his stock dropped from it so it means alot more then you claim

You're a fu**ing moron aren't you?

20 minutes ago you said "we kind have these guys by the name of Chris Jennings and James Davis

no thanks"

Now you are saying that we need a RB? WTF dude, you are runner up for douche bag of the year.

How many scat type back's do you need on a roster anyway?

Then you want to pay 1st. round money to an unproven rookie running back, but pass on a proven back that put up 1400 yds last year?

LOL!

Set the crack pipe down dumbass!

did you really just compare a young talented complete opposite RB of James Davis and Chris Jennings who are power backs to CJ Spiller who is a speed/scat back? LMFAO AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

on top of that, that was in a discussion for a over the hill washed up power back thomas jones

owned

did you really just compare a young talented complete opposite RB of James Davis and Chris Jennings who are power backs to CJ Spiller who is a speed/scat back? LMFAO AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

on top of that, that was in a discussion for a over the hill washed up power back thomas jones

owned

cj does have chris johnson like speed and we all know how well it works for him. however, i think spiller is reggie bush 2.0. he gets injured a little too easily and is a little undersized. i just think he is too risky for the 7th overall pick even if he is the best rb available.

he's had 1 significant injury

When he puts the pads on he is the best cb available. Production on the field means more than a stopwatch.

yeah i think ill agree with the NFL scouts who say the combine hurt his stock

he is about the 7th best DB most overrated player in the draft

he has the same situation with Taylor Mays he had great talent around him to make him look good

he has the same situation with Taylor Mays he had great talent around him to make him look good

...Because we all know that good showings at the combine make players. Just ask Kyle Boller about that pass from his knees. But then again, you sound like you know it all and since you've been a well respected member since uh, Yesterday, I'll take your word for it.

owned

Owned?

Hardly crackhead.

Ask any GM that needs an everydown power back Jennings and Davis aren't even on that list.

I was high on Haden before I seen this video. You can see he cant cover a speedy receiver man to man. Lafelle beats him quite a bit even if haden breaks up some passes due to poor throws.

Granit this was 08 so his technique is probably better, but you can see the lack of speed

Archived