THE BROWNS BOARD

Big Ben Accused of Rape... again

DAWGPOUND16

Guest dirt devil
Woah! You actually used words I had to think about there for a second. I bet that pittsburg fan is staring dumbly at his screen right now.

LOL. Your not too bright are you? You think he pulled those words off the top of his head. Thats funny.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think it's suspicious becuase he hired a lawyer. Who would arrange an interview with police without having a lawyer? If anything, the lawyers past relationship with RayRay that could raise some concern. But then, wouldn't it be in Ben's best interest to have a highly experienced (and highly succesful) lawyer who has worked with NFL players before. It's hard to read in to anything or make any assuptions until more information get out.

Dude, this is America. We are all about makin assumptions and decisions before we know the facts.

The Steeler's punky QB needs to quit raping chicks. It's not cool and not everybody is doing it.

Please Dumb ...Poor judgement... But Not Rape. When the Girl has placed herself in these precarious positions ESP. after knowing Bens reputation , she Had an agenda . Ben has No business putting himself in these positions , its not even excusable . THAT is what the deal is here not Rape. Thats a Ridiculous assumption. You dont hang out with a womanizer ALL night with out expecting the moves to be placed on you. And a guy in BRs position has NO issue getting a lady to say "yes". Question for him should be " Hmmm is she gonna try to Profit from this?" But no Bens dumb drunkin A** just jumps right in and then ... ? All the BS follows. And he has brought it on himself. I would say the legitimate chance that he "Raped" this girl is less than 5%. No agenda here he Pisses me off.... I call them like I see them. I have talked to at least 25 people today , not ONE thought it was likey an actual Sexual Assault. So Blaa Blaa with your dumb rhetoric.

why do u slubs defend rottenburger, it dosnt matter who it is, if u are in the middle of a heavy petting session and she says no then u have to stop. the same goes for big dumb guys from pissburg also. u dont stand up for rapists just because they are on your team. he will get his day in court and every tv in the ghetto of pennsylvania will be tuned in to watch.

Please Dumb ...Poor judgement... But Not Rape. When the Girl has placed herself in these precarious positions ESP. after knowing Bens reputation , she Had an agenda . Ben has No business putting himself in these positions , its not even excusable . THAT is what the deal is here not Rape. Thats a Ridiculous assumption. You dont hang out with a womanizer ALL night with out expecting the moves to be placed on you. And a guy in BRs position has NO issue getting a lady to say "yes". Question for him should be " Hmmm is she gonna try to Profit from this?" But no Bens dumb drunkin A** just jumps right in and then ... ? All the BS follows. And he has brought it on himself. I would say the legitimate chance that he "Raped" this girl is less than 5%. No agenda here he Pisses me off.... I call them like I see them. I have talked to at least 25 people today , not ONE thought it was likey an actual Sexual Assault. So Blaa Blaa with your dumb rhetoric.

My rhetoric is deadly accurate.

exactly. he's putting himself in these situations. by the way, does it not look suspicious to higher a high end defense attorney? it's a little fishy that he went out and got an a+ lawyer if he is 100% innocent. in the very least, he tried to have sex with her; even if she was into it.

No it isn't. Sexual assault can mean many things and I haven't read the details on what is claimed to have happened.

But the idea of not hiring a attorney, or not hiring the best possible is crazy. At this point you want the whole issue to stay out of court. The better the attorney, the better the chances that happens.

BR faces possible serious charges with possible serious consequences.

If it was a matter of his health, would you question him if he sought out the best MD available??

In he said, she said cases, sometimes facts are hard to pin down. You best have as much help at your side as possible.

Lot's of innocent people have gone to jail in this type of case....you've read the stories about people spending 15 years in prison before DNA testing exonerated them.

As much as I hate Squeelers I gotta admit that celebrities of all rank and position tend to feel entitled.

So when you combine a drunk hillbilly who's used to having carte blanche with a shit house whore looking to par-tay with a star you have a recipe for hurt feelings and a desire for a quick buck and fifteen minutes of reflected glory.

WSS

no a jewish lawyer, like ben, oj, spector etc. and the way that you are defending these dirtbags maybe you. ha ha. EAT THE RICH!!!!!

Uh, duh, dork, I am one of those scumbags. One of those that brought you all your rights and protections.

You can thank me with a donation.

I don't think it's suspicious becuase he hired a lawyer. Who would arrange an interview with police without having a lawyer? If anything, the lawyers past relationship with RayRay that could raise some concern. But then, wouldn't it be in Ben's best interest to have a highly experienced (and highly succesful) lawyer who has worked with NFL players before. It's hard to read in to anything or make any assuptions until more information get out.

Yes, absolutely. Some people keep saying how dumb he was. Well, it was not dumb to hire an attorney when there are rape accusations being made against you. In this respect, he showed intelligence.

I never heard about roethlisboorger being gay except on this board. So Your saying that BQ is not gay(as in homosexual)? So those pictures of him hugging guys and grabbing their crotches are fake? Must be photoshop. Thats good news. Wasn't that jeff garcia who played for us supposdly gay (as in homosexual) too?

We heard about Ben being gay long before we heard about Quinn being gay. Every QB of your rival team is supposed to be gay. Kordell Stewart was gay. Jeff Garcia was gay (he only married a Playmate of the Year). Tim Couch was supposed to be gay (he too married a Playmate of the Year).

Mark Malone looked like one of the Village People. Yes, the photos were fake.

etc. etc. etc. All this juvenile crap.

No it isn't. Sexual assault can mean many things and I haven't read the details on what is claimed to have happened.

But the idea of not hiring a attorney, or not hiring the best possible is crazy. At this point you want the whole issue to stay out of court. The better the attorney, the better the chances that happens.

BR faces possible serious charges with possible serious consequences.

If it was a matter of his health, would you question him if he sought out the best MD available??

In he said, she said cases, sometimes facts are hard to pin down. You best have as much help at your side as possible.

Lot's of innocent people have gone to jail in this type of case....you've read the stories about people spending 15 years in prison before DNA testing exonerated them.

i'm not saying that it's suspicious he hired a lawyer, i am saying that it's suspicious that he got the same guy that rayray got. maybe this guy really is that damn good and ben just wants to make sure he is exonerated. now that i think about it, if i was being accused of rape again and i had all the money in the world, i would probably get the best too.

i guess that i should have said that it's ironic that he got the same guy as rayray because brown's fans hate both so much and want(ed) both to be guilty. i don't think that ben is, but he definitely needs to stop being the white version of pacman jones.

LOL. Your not too bright are you? You think he pulled those words off the top of his head. Thats funny.

does anyone else find it funny that this guy is commenting on someone else's intellect?

here's a free lesson genius:

You're not too bright are you? You think he pulled those words off the top of his head? That's funny

A 1991 Pontiac Grand Am could actually be a sweet ride.

What is not so sweet is your nascent feculence.

Such characteristic seems to be endemic amongst your caitiff ilk.

Ok, ya yabos (you can look that one up), I will interpret for you:

nascent means essentially "from birth" or inherent.

Feculence is merely a noun form of "fecal matter" i.e foul or impure...basically shittiness.

Endemic means native to or peculiar to a locality.

Caitiff means cowardly.

Ilk mean sort.

So, to put it in language you could comprehend:

"What is not so sweet is your inbred shit for brains quality, which is typical of you Pittsburgh chicken asses"

Now, don't you think it sounds better said in a cultured manner?

Yabos? As in large female breasts? I guess that's better than calling someone a chode or a schlort...

No, that is not what a yabo is to my knowledge. Yabo is either Japanese or Australian (the Australian simply being a variant of the Japanese)

No, that is not what a yabo is to my knowledge. Yabo is either Japanese or Australian (the Australian simply being a variant of the Japanese)

Gipper, in all sincerity, I'm honored you elect to converse with us mere mortals. Gotta respect them smarts and man you gotem in aces, thanx.

Yabos? Did Malcolm Mcdowell use that word in "A Clockwork Orange"? Sounds like newspeak??????????

Uh, duh, dork, I am one of those scumbags. One of those that brought you all your rights and protections.

You can thank me with a donation.

yeah it was either law school or medical school. yeah right. it was more like 18 and get the F out. mommy and daddy wouldn't foot a 500k education for me.so while you were learning how to milk the taxpayers with useless litigation i was protecting this country alongside Uncle Fing Sam. guess i'm not such a dork if i've got you figured out.

Gipper, in all sincerity, I'm honored you elect to converse with us mere mortals. Gotta respect them smarts and man you gotem in aces, thanx.

Yabos? Did Malcolm Mcdowell use that word in "A Clockwork Orange"? Sounds like newspeak??????????

I believe McDowell talked of "yarbles"....which I believe is actually a Russian derivation for "balls". (as in "Kohones").

See the link:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=yarbles

Or it may not be from Russian, but Anthony Burgess used a lot of Russian terms for slang in that movie.

Example: Yazak, is tongue in Russian (as in when Alex stuck out his yazak to lick the guards boot)

also "Horrorshow" as it was used in the book/movie means something great or cool. It comes from the Russian "horosho" which means essentially the same thing: good/great

yeah it was either law school or medical school. yeah right. it was more like 18 and get the F out. mommy and daddy wouldn't foot a 500k education for me.so while you were learning how to milk the taxpayers with useless litigation i was protecting this country alongside Uncle Fing Sam. guess i'm not such a dork if i've got you figured out.

Just because you were too dumb to figure out how to stay out of the military don't mean diddly to me. And my parents didn't pay a penny for my education. I had to work (and borrow) my way through my education.

And, FYI, I gave tons more back to the taxpayers than you probably have. For 20 years I have been putting certain scofflaws in jail, or assessing millions of dollars in fines. Someone once told me that I was responsible for bringing more community service back to the community than any charitable group, given that I often sentenced people to community service where they gave back to the community rather than to jail where they would just cost the city money.

(Since you obviously didn't have me figured out, does that mean you are still a dork?)

Just because you were too dumb to figure out how to stay out of the military don't mean diddly to me. And my parents didn't pay a penny for my education. I had to work (and borrow) my way through my education.

And, FYI, I gave tons more back to the taxpayers than you probably have. For 20 years I have been putting certain scofflaws in jail, or assessing millions of dollars in fines. Someone once told me that I was responsible for bringing more community service back to the community than any charitable group, given that I often sentenced people to community service where they gave back to the community rather than to jail where they would just cost the city money.

(Since you obviously didn't have me figured out, does that mean you are still a dork?)

so you're a smart little rat workin' for the man. how many innocent people have you put in jail? you must sleep really good at night, but probably not you're too busy thinking of new ideas for your trivia posts.

ALL THAT AND YOU'LL STILL BE RUNNING LIKE A BITCH WHEN THE SHIT COMES DOWN. OH AND BTW YOU'LL BE EASY TO FIND. THE ONE WITH THE BIG HEAD. must be tough practicing your yarble law in wadsworth ohio. you really hit the ball out of the park there gippy. :ph34r:

so you're a smart little rat workin' for the man. how many innocent people have you put in jail? you must sleep really good at night, but probably not you're too busy thinking of new ideas for your trivia posts.

ALL THAT AND YOU'LL STILL BE RUNNING LIKE A BITCH WHEN THE SHIT COMES DOWN. OH AND BTW YOU'LL BE EASY TO FIND. THE ONE WITH THE BIG HEAD. must be tough practicing your yarble law in wadsworth ohio. you really hit the ball out of the park there gippy. :ph34r:

I never worked for the Man. I WAS the man. Both in my business and in my court.

How many innocent people did I put in jail? I don't think there was a damn one in 20 years. Nearly every single one I put in jail admitted their guilt...and as I said before I handled a low level court, so most of them did community service anyway...even the ones that may have mildly protested their innocence.

(And what now....I suppose you are thinking like some lilly-livered liberal and thought I should just let everyone go? Including the guilty? How do you reconcile your tough guy attitude with that premise?)

Also, besides, what "Shit" is it that you think will "come down" that I would need to run from?

Nuclear War? Terrorist attacks with guns, bombs, or toxins? You think a sane person shouldn't do something to get out of the way when confronted with that possibility? What do you propose to do? Stand in way of the missiles, the bullets, the shrapnell?

If you really want to, yes, you can take a bullet for me. Thanks a bunch.

Archived