THE BROWNS BOARD

Big Ben Accused of Rape... again

DAWGPOUND16

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

found out from a freind of mine whos related to a club that big jen has been to a few times

appearentley he has big massive guys go out and find the hottest girls and ask them if they want to meet ben worthlessburger in the VIP room and if they say No the bodyguards try to get the women kicked out and if they say yes they get taken to the VIP room and then they meet worthlessburger and he asks them if they want to have sex with him if they say no he acts like he never invites them and says "who the hell are you and what the xxxx are you doing back here?" but if they say yes he agree's to pay them to keep their mouth shut but their have been more times then he's been caught that the girl says no and he still trys to have sex with her

take it FWIW but it came from a club owner that see's him 3-4 times a month

Accused but never convicted. So you're going to pass on getting all kinds of ass and living the life you want just because some chick may or may not have attempted to blackmail you out of some cash?

untill there are charges and evidence to the contrary, ben's just a dude trying to get his with some birds trying for a cash grab. Maybe in the end it's proven otherwise, but it's not like he's married and being unfaithful or anything.

or do you honestly think that a 28 year old guy with two superbowl rings really has to force girls into the sack

OJ was accused but not convicted. Do you think he didn't murder his ex and her friend......?????????And yes people like Ben have huge egos and he has been reported as rude and arrogant. It was reported he is one of the least favorite athletes to be around. "The Herd"

if you were single, 28, and a superbowl winning QB - you woudln't be out trying to pick up young college tail?

After one problem I would be very careful on the company I kept and what I tried to do. A little common sense goes a long way in protecting your ass from going to jail

not at all considering its the 2nd time in less then a year span he's been accused of it

and just look at tiger woods, payed off all those women for years

Not even close, Tiger has affairs and treated them well... stayed in contact ... ..

This assbag is just xxxxing things if you believe the story.

I like to xxxx things too, but cmon.

okay i'll buy that big ben isn't the smartest peanut in the turd but actually orchestrating these kinds of meetings in some sort of screening process? Not buying it.

also calling this thread the 'truth' about anything is kind of dumb. There's a big difference between 'truth' and 'what i heard from this guy at a club'.

Weather he did it or not, Ben has to be one of the stupidest players in the NFL. He already has sexual accusations against him and he's out trying to pick up some young college tail???? What a moron!!!

You know, I wouldn't say trying to pick up college tail, is being a moron. If you and I had the cash or celebrity to do such, we'd probably be doing it too. I know I would. But...

And its a big but...

I would actually be nice and my screening couch wouldn't make me look like a dick.

This whole thing is deeply saddening. Set aside the fact that I hate the Steelers more than any other sports team, even the Yankees. That someone who has won two superbowls wouldn't take seriously their responsibility to be an example for others! Even if he hasn't raped anyone, he has lost all credibility by being in a very wrong place at the wrong time. Is it worse than running over someone with a car under the influence? Here is one difference: Stallworth admitted that he f-ed up, and hopefully has matured in the meanwhile.

After one problem I would be very careful on the company I kept and what I tried to do. A little common sense goes a long way in protecting your ass from going to jail

I agree. How stupid do you have to be to keep putting yourself into these situations? The Rooneys are just the type of people to ship his ass out of town. Now he's admitting he had "sexual contact" with her. Way to go Rapist-berger.

I agree with the poster above about innocent people and DNA. Do you realize that in the OJ Simpson case, the DNA/blood typing evidence showed (when you do the math) that only four people in the WORLD could match that killer and, oh yeah, OJ happened to be one of them. The jury was too stupid to understand the facts.

OJ was accused but not convicted. Do you think he didn't murder his ex and her friend......?????????And yes people like Ben have huge egos and he has been reported as rude and arrogant. It was reported he is one of the least favorite athletes to be around. "The Herd"

Yes, but OJ was actually charged and went to court. It wasn't being charged that convinced people he was guilty, it was his running from police and the evidence provided by the prosecution that proved his guilt.... And admitting to it after he was aquitted, writing a book on it and explaining how he didn't take arthitis medcine to make his hand not fit the glove is also rather convincing.

If I may, I think he may be intimating that if you were a grunt there is a high probablity that you would be vaproized by inadvertant friendly fire OR if your were in the Navy you would be subject to a float test at sea resulting in permanent residence in Davy Jones' locker. Then again I may be completely off base while i digress

If that sort of attempt were made, I would rise like Maximus Decimus Meridius to conquer the Empire!

do you honestly think that a 28 year old guy with two superbowl rings really has to force girls into the sack

Possibly so. It does sound bizarre doesn't it.

Of course, it is highly possible that he DOES get so many women to sack up with him voluntarily that he believes that it is natural that every single one of them would want to sack up with him voluntarily...and if he meets one that actually resists he doesn't know how to handle it, and merely carries on his sexual advances presuming such a woman is giving consent and ignores her protestations.

Here's the myspace of his accuser. At least this one's cute!!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/292473416

Man the more that comes out the worse it looks! How about Limas Sweed for Quinn?

She's a cute little spinner. I hope her big Georgia Daddy re-arranges Ben's face for the third time.

This is sounding worse and worse for him. He gave a statement to police that intercourse never happened and she fell and hit her head. He better hope everything collaborates or he is fucked. And deservedly so.

Zombo

Well, to honest, living in the Akron area, I have heard that one of our favorite sons, the King himself, is not such an hospitable person when dealing with the general public.

Specifically, I have heard that he likes to show up at the Applebee's and at a couple of other restaurants in the Montrose area just before closing time with a herd of people, and he makes the staff wait for like 2 hours after regular closing....and the whole lot of them doesn't leave one red penny for a tip.

I haven't heard about him being in trouble or being rude....except in the manner described above. It is one thing to make people stay. If you do that, then a guy like that should throw each of them a Benjamin. But apparently, he don't.

Archived