THE BROWNS BOARD

Rangel Toast????

I am especially to get Heck's take on this.

Officially, any way, Charlie Rangel temporarily stepped down from his powerful post as Chairman of the Ways and Means Committee. However, given Pelosi statements RE: having the 'most ethical' Congress in History, can she / will she turn the other cheek or will she demand that one of the good old boys stay removed from this post.

For no other reason, she may 'sacrifice' him to pre-empt campaign fodder in November.

Oh boy. GREAT QUESTION... but

I predict a

"You are one of the second most dumbest men I've ever met"

well, unless the fear of picking at a mod gets to him first.

But, I digress.

Let's hear what Mr. Jellybean has to say.........................

I have no idea. I would suspect so. They can't run on cleaning up the mess and then not clean up the mess. Heck

Dude...

Good answer. I, for one, am grateful. But, they can, and they are...so far...

Some of the answers to the question sound like somebody slipped on all of those jelly beans on the floor. :lol:

Michigan's Sander Levin replaces Rangel as House Ways and Means chairman

House Democrats elevated Sander M. Levin (D-Mich.), a pro-union, anti-free-trade liberal who is a close ally of the auto industry, to chairman of the Ways and Means Committee on Thursday.

Sounds like they picked another winner from the pool of kids who road in on the seiu bus again.

Some of the answers to the question sound like somebody slipped on all of those jelly beans on the floor. :lol:

Sounds like they picked another winner from the pool of kids who road in on the short bus again.

T...... they are all what they are....... pro self interest its like a wack a mole game.....hit one and another pops up somewhere else.

disgusting really.

ooooo ethics committee........ scary..... it should be a felony criminal offense punishable by mandatory prison time...... I bet they shape up then. I must admit I do think the system is broke...... until they take out special interest or group donations nothing is ever going to change.

Take the money out..... lower the salary.... require short term limits and efficiency ratings by a pool of random jurors at the end of each term........ in order to advance you have to get high ratings..... double ALL of the corruption penalties and make mandatory prison sentances......

system would definately be better. I hate all of those suit wearing PR snake oil salesman....

What's really sad,

is that Reps and Dems alike, are supposed to be

leaders, the best of us to represent us.

What we end up with, is too many self serving egotists

who will bend their alleged principles when it's politically expedient.

And, those same corrupt somebeeches will lie and throw their weight around.

They are supposed to be the best, not some of the worst. When did we, as voters,

on BOTH sides of the two party system, get out of touch with making sure the candidates

are the real deal? Say what they BELIEVE in?

Instead of having the two political machines just put some candidates out there, who can

play the games ...

Pitiful. And yes, Obamao is the WORST case of corrupt politics ever, since Woodrow Wilson.

Archived