THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns up to 13 draft picks

Athensbuck26

The guys a douche bag.

Every post is an ass nine statement with no facts or links to back them up.

Exactly Erie Dawg! Just a simple question someone asked him. All he had to do was respond with some kind of intelligent answer not all the 1st grade attitude. Only time the guy posts is to be a smart arse! This is a browns board for people to give info and discuss opinions and thoughts, no place for this clown. all he ever posts is LOLOLOLO (what a geek) and then some smart alec post.

I was joking, but why is every media outlet saying 11, I think they would look up the facts and know a little more than us.

Because the media is right we only have 11 picks!!!!

1st (1) Browns

2nd (2)Browns

3rd (3) Browns

3rd (4) Jets

4th (5) Browns

5th (6) Browns

5th (7) Via Jets

5th (8) Via Tampa

5th (9) Denver via detroit

6th (10) Browns

6th (11) Carolina

and the 5th we got from Detroit was from Denver not Detroits 5th

I don't know where to go back and find it, but i read the same thing,,,,the 5th rounder from Detroit isn't their position...they had a 5th from Denver from some other deal and we are getting that pick

Williams traded to Detroit

The Cleveland Browns today traded defensive lineman Corey Williams and their 2010 seventh-round draft choice to the Detroit Lions in exchange for a fifth-round pick in the 2010 draft, a selection obtained by Detroit from Denver.

In his two seasons with the Browns (2008-09), Williams played in 32 games with 18 starts and registered 88 tackles and 4.5 sacks, a fumble recovery and a forced fumble.

The Browns currently own 11 picks in the 2010 NFL Draft, including nine over the first five rounds.

That was pulled from the Browns site

Our 12 picks as of now.

OUR 12 PICKS:

Round 1: 7

Round 2: 6

Round 3: 7 and 28 from Jets

Round 4: 7

Round 5: 3 from Tampa, 6 from Jets, 15 from Lions and 29 from Jets

Round 6: 8 and 17 from Carolina

Round 7: 7

dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb....

we get 2 compensatory picks for losing davis and jones.

dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb......

No you dumb dumb listen up until we get rewarded these which we havent then we dont have them. Before you call someone a dumb dumb get your info correct.

And riferx we dont have a 7 cause we traded it when we traded Williams and got Denver's5th pick which detroit owned.

Our 12 picks as of now.

OUR 12 PICKS:

Round 1: 7

Round 2: 6

Round 3: 7 and 28 from Jets

Round 4: 7

Round 5: 3 from Tampa, 6 from Jets, 15 from Lions and 29 from Jets

Round 6: 8 and 17 from Carolina

Round 7: 7

I didn't know we had two 7th rounders?? Remember we shipped one to DET with Williams.

It doesn't really matter though...after the middle of 5th round, you are mostly throwing darts at names anyway.

At least with four 5th rounders we increase our odds a couple will turn in to solid players.

Looks like the 5th round is where we will possibly grab a interior lineman...like guard....maybe a receiver...boom or bust type...maybe take a shot on a guy with a sketchy past....maybe a safety or db type..they make good special team players.

With Z seemingly hurt a fairly good deal and Dawson not very happy, maybe we take a kicker in round 5...that is where the good ones start to come off the board.

No you dumb dumb listen up until we get rewarded these which we havent then we dont have them. Before you call someone a dumb dumb get your info correct.

And riferx we dont have a 7 cause we traded it when we traded Williams and got Denver's5th pick which detroit owned.

lol...i actually wrote that after watching that south park episode about Mormonism.....

but its just what i've seen tossed about.....

this guys has gotten pretty close in years past......AdamJT13

Archived