THE BROWNS BOARD

could Berry be the browns #1 on their board?

JB32GOAT

we let Brodney Pool go right after we intereviewed Eric Berry which is a huge hint he is #1 or #2 on their board

we also didnt talk to Haden or McClain and Holmgren/Heckart told the media that the secondary was the biggest concern

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/355763-...draft-prospects

just way too much pointing to him not being our #1 guy and that the bradford talk could be a smokescrean to get teams to trade up to get him and get other teams thinking they wont take Berry if he is there with bradford (doubtful) or to get teams ahead of them to not trade up and steal Berry

but right now the only team i could see taking Berry is KC ahead of us and maybe Seattle but they both have bigger needs at OT the lions could also take him as they are trying to make the D better and they just traded for a DT and signed one and may not be bitting on the smokescrean that the rams are considering Bradford as the rams where deadlast in the NFL in sacks and a DL of Suh-Long-Carriker could be very good

would love to get him but he'll be gone before #7.

wouldnt count on it

about 80% chance he's around when we pick

Rams-wont take him too high #1

Lions-shouldnt take him #2

TB-wont take him too many bigger needs #3

Washington-wont take him see TB #4

KC-wont take him see TB, Wash #5

Seattle-could take him but have bigger needs #6

only realistically 2 teams ahead that could take him

on top of it Berry said the Browns where the highest picking team that interviewed him

all the mock drafts (i know don't mean squat) have him going to tampa bay or kansas city.

http://www.azcentral.com/sports/cardinals/...draft-2010.html

wrong

http://walterfootball.com/draft2010.php

Walterfootball is one of the best mockdraft websites out their they have a few insider jobs from a few teams who work for the site

also your link is over a month old where the combine can change alot of teams minds with interviews and workouts and thats 1 website not all

your post has alot of flaws

wouldnt count on it

about 80% chance he's around when we pick

Rams-wont take him too high #1

Lions-shouldnt take him #2

TB-wont take him too many bigger needs #3

Washington-wont take him see TB #4

KC-wont take him see TB, Wash #5

Seattle-could take him but have bigger needs #6

only realistically 2 teams ahead that could take him

on top of it Berry said the Browns where the highest picking team that interviewed him

I'd say <50% chance Berry's around when we pick- he'll undoubtedly be the third defensive player off the board after McCoy & Suh. If he gets past Tampa Bay, our odds of getting him go way up.

I'd say <50% chance Berry's around when we pick- he'll undoubtedly be the third defensive player off the board after McCoy & Suh. If he gets past Tampa Bay, our odds of getting him go way up.

keyword

Defensive

what you dont understand and prove it with your post is teams have bigger needs then seconday ahead of us

wrong

Walterfootball is one of the best mockdraft websites out their they have a few insider jobs from a few teams who work for the site

also your link is over a month old where the combine can change alot of teams minds with interviews and workouts and thats 1 website not all

hey bro: i would love to get berry on the browns. i'm sorry i don't have my head up some insider's ass and check every updated mock draft site. all i know is what i had read in the past that he'd be gone before our pick at number 7. BUT like i said mock drafts don't mean shit. and now that i know you're a dick, either does your xxxxing opinion! flaws. like your mom's saggy buttermilk tits.

keyword

Defensive

what you dont understand and prove it with your post is teams have bigger needs then seconday ahead of us

yo. who are you bjgoat, some kinda genius? don't come on here and berate someone else's post because their point of view is different than yours. it's not our fault your mom didn't make enough money on the corner today for your crack.

It all depends on if the Rams take Bradford.

If they take Bradford this is how I see it playing out

1. St. Louis - Bradford

2. Detroit - Suh/McCoy

3. Tampa Bay - Suh/McCoy

4. Washington - I could see the Redskins taking Clausen but their biggest need is O-line now that their starting LT retired

5. Kansas City - O-line all the way, they can't afford to not take an O-lineman with that big investment named Cassel at QB

6. Seattle - This is where I think Berry could be taken from us but I could also see the Seahawks taking Clausen or even Dez Bryant, depending on if they pick up Brandon Marshall

7. Cleveland - To me, if we stay here and if Bradford doesn't fall to us (I think if he does that MH won't waste anytime grabbing him), it's either Haden or Berry. Whoever they like more.

I can't wait for the Draft.

wrong

Walterfootball is a great site, also one with links to many respected sites with mock drafts, the general consensus from those sites is that Berry doesn't make it to us. I would love to see it, but truely doubt it happens. I don't think he will make it past K.C., who needs right side OL help and there really isn't a player or a common sense arguement to take a OL to play the right side and not utilize his full talent with a pick this high. With that in mind, Berry will be the highest player on their board. Now I know mock drafts are simply that, a mock rendition of the draft, but I happen to agree with most that Berry is gone by #7

yo. who are you bjgoat, some kinda genius? don't come on here and berate someone else's post because their point of view is different than yours. it's not our fault your mom didn't make enough money on the corner today for your crack.

ah and we turn to childish remarks when someone gets proven wrong and have nothing to back it up how typical

I can't wait for the Draft.

me either. IMO they should pull back and shut it down (any FA talk) till then. unless they're considering bethea from indy. then we could concentrate on another position.

hey bro: i would love to get berry on the browns. i'm sorry i don't have my head up some insider's ass and check every updated mock draft site. all i know is what i had read in the past that he'd be gone before our pick at number 7. BUT like i said mock drafts don't mean shit. and now that i know you're a dick, either does your xxxxing opinion! flaws. like your mom's saggy buttermilk tits.

buttermilk?

so is everyone who proves you 100% wrong a dick as well? it doesnt seem hard to prove you wrong

http://walterfootball.com/draftdata.php

Careful who talks without backup!!!! Atleast half of the updated mocks in the last two days have Berry gone by the seventh pick, and yes you have to actually look at the draft pages because the walters page isn't always in line with top 5 picks on the actual site!!!

so is everyone who proves you 100% wrong a dick as well? it doesnt seem hard to prove you wrong

whatever dude. obiously you've got some type of superiority complex that i really don't care to figure out. must be tough living in a world where everyone is beneath you. thought this was a browns board for browns fans. sure people disagree on here but it's not like you've got to rub peoples' noses in shit when you think you're right. hey i hope we get berry. see you on here the day after the first round. okay bud?

buttermilk pancake mix bag in the box before you add water to it.

Berry could very easily drop to 7. Mayock actually said hes a top 15 talent. Not top 5 or even 10, but 15. And if you think about it, defense is deep in this draft. If teams want quality on the offensive side, they'll have to pick offense early.

keyword

Defensive

Yeah, you cited Walterfootball, and they have Berry gone. So do most other mocks. Scout's draft muncher has three teams ahead of us taking him. Could Berry fall to us? Sure. Just saying the odds aren't that great of it happening.

If you didn't notice, with the exception of Washington (who will take a qb for sure), every team that drafts ahead of us absolutely stunk on defense. Seattle's secondary was pitiful.

:rolleyes:

we have other needs than secondary as well....but we'd liekly take berry as he's an exceptional talent.

ya see miper, not everyone drafts solely on need first....which is your ASSumption.

please dont "pwnd" me with your next post.... :lol:

You sign/trade for need, you draft ability, its a winning formula. That's why I think if he's there, we take him. Unless we can hose another team desperate to move up for him. Which is the most likely scenerio. Again, if he's there.

keyword

Defensive

Hey kid, I realize you're not reading this as it is Monday and you are in school right now, but you really need to clean up your attitude. Granted, this is an online forum and we can't officially beat your a**, but you can be shunned at the very least, and at the most; given a complex that will lead you to jail or a perpetual virginty as well as haunt and emotionally scar you for life if you continue this way. We have seen much stronger and qualified women leave this forum in the past. Stay in your bedroom, continue your infatuation with Megan Fox, tell your mom to get a job, and google your dad's name so that you may find him; and a much needed role model. Above all, keep the attitude off of this board.

Yeah, you cited Walterfootball, and they have Berry gone. So do most other mocks. Scout's draft muncher has three teams ahead of us taking him. Could Berry fall to us? Sure. Just saying the odds aren't that great of it happening.

If you didn't notice, with the exception of Washington (who will take a qb for sure), every team that drafts ahead of us absolutely stunk on defense. Seattle's secondary was pitiful.

and if you didnt notice even in your own post, all those teams stunk on defense which means they are just as likley to pick another spot other then berry

also Walterfootball has us taking Berry in his mock as of yesterday

Hey kid, I realize you're not reading this as it is Monday and you are in school right now, but you really need to clean up your attitude. Granted, this is an online forum and we can't officially beat your a**, but you can be shunned at the very least, and at the most; given a complex that will lead you to jail or a perpetual virginty as well as haunt and emotionally scar you for life if you continue this way. We have seen much stronger and qualified women leave this forum in the past. Stay in your bedroom, continue your infatuation with Megan Fox, tell your mom to get a job, and google your dad's name so that you may find him; and a much needed role model. Above all, keep the attitude off of this board.

oh boy we got an internet tough guy over here :rolleyes:

whatever dude. obiously you've got some type of superiority complex that i really don't care to figure out. must be tough living in a world where everyone is beneath you. thought this was a browns board for browns fans. sure people disagree on here but it's not like you've got to rub peoples' noses in shit when you think you're right. hey i hope we get berry. see you on here the day after the first round. okay bud?

buttermilk pancake mix bag in the box before you add water to it.

yawn

its not that i think im right its that i was right and proved it

wrong

Okay genious. :blink:

Archived