THE BROWNS BOARD

could Berry be the browns #1 on their board?

JB32GOAT

wrong

im sorry you cant deal with me always being right about everything

Oh Jesus Christ Google, anybody can be right about stats if they search online, how about some sort of insight or worth while perspective on ANYTHING. Then, you can can gloat. Google, nobody is attacking your opinions, because they are opinions. As uninformed and narrow minded as they are; they are just opinions. The problem is you are smug without cause. That's how Brady got a weight thrown at his head and Clausen got sucker punched. Which leads me to my next question. Am I the only one here who hopes like hell that this guy has a jersey that he wears to the stadium each Sunday that says JB32GOAT on the back?

and if you didnt notice even in your own post, all those teams stunk on defense which means they are just as likley to pick another spot other then berry

also Walterfootball has us taking Berry in his mock as of yesterday

Really? Berry is rated #2 or three on most mocks- nah, teams never draft "best player available" over need.

wrong

im sorry you cant deal with me always being right about everything

Hey bucco, you have no proof, none- that the Browns will draft Berry, or that he's even going to be there @ #7, that's your opinion, and you're entitled to it. Drop the attitude, or you start getting deleted. If you're always right, head over to Brady Quinn Homo Fan club, and have at it arguing with Shep, who thinks he's always right too.

Hey bucco, you have no proof, none- that the Browns will draft Berry, or that he's even going to be there @ #7, that's your opinion, and you're entitled to it. Drop the attitude, or you start getting deleted. If you're always right, head over to Brady Quinn Homo Fan club, and have at it arguing with Shep, who thinks he's always right too.

Here is my opinion: IF (big if) Berry is there at #7, I think the Browns should draft him.

(but, I don't think he will be there)

Has anyone mentioned the Vols -- Tampa Kiffin Connection?

Kiffin Sr. was Tampa's long time D Coordinator and coached Berry last year

I don't see him slipping past Tampa, but Berry is #1 on my board (as far as the browns needs are concerned)

Has anyone mentioned the Vols -- Tampa Kiffin Connection?

Kiffin Sr. was Tampa's long time D Coordinator and coached Berry last year

I don't see him slipping past Tampa, but Berry is #1 on my board (as far as the browns needs are concerned)

Tampa is gonna take a DT all the way. Berry will go probably to the Chiefs or Seahawks if not to us.

Archived